HOW TO REDUCE FACE FAT WITH ICE

Tuz43

Tuz43

Iron
Cryolipolysis is when fat cells below the epidermis succumb to fat necrosis due to excessive cold temperature:
Children who eat more ice pops disproportionately have dimples more than ones who dont. This is because of Cryolipolysis; the fat cells underneath the skin are much more sensitive and much weaker than the skin cells that surround them, making them more susceptible to damage from cold temperatures causing fat necrosis while your skin cells remain fine. Ive quoted this from an article explaining how this works:

"Cryolipolysis, also known as fat freezing, is a nonsurgical technique for localized fat reduction.2 The first report of cold sensitivity in adipose tissue was in 1902 by Hovhsinger, who observed and described nodules under the chin of children that he believed to be an “acute freezing reaction.”3 Following this observation, Haxuthausen published a case series of four children with a similar phenomenon of nodules that were worsened by cold weather and named it “adiponecrosis e frigore.”3 In 1970, Epstein and Oren founded the term “popsicle panniculitis” based on the presence of a red indurated nodule followed by fat necrosis in an infant's cheek who had been sucking on a popsicle."
from here:
the article

How can we use this to our advantage?:

As a poorcel myself, i would rather do self surgery or use this knowledge and do it myself, ergo i want the best results as fast as possible.
This is why i suck on ice pops made of pure water and nothing else for as long as i can in the evening. I dont ice my outer layer of skin because the skin is much thicker and the cold will not get to the fat as much:

As you can see, there is a lot of skin before you get to the layer of fat at the bottom. Inside of your cheeks, the skin is closest to the fat and is the first place that scientists noticed caused fat loss in the face with the kids that developed dimples disproportionately more than kids who didnt eat ice pops, therefore ive come to the conclusion that i should put the ice inside my cheeks rather than outside.

My routine:
I freeze around 10 ice pops in a mold in my freezer made of just water. Every evening when i have free time i put 1 in each cheek and just let them melt till i go through all 10. I have seen good results from this and it has reduced stubborn fat pads a fair amount after doing this for a few months. Its not revolutionary but its good and definitely something that high inhibcels who dont want to do lipolab should do, although i will do lipolab one day. I didnt see anyone talking about this here so heres my low effort guide

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: future_, NoseProphecy and bluderbra
Cryolipolysis is when fat cells below the epidermis succumb to fat necrosis due to excessive cold temperature:
Children who eat more ice pops disproportionately have dimples more than ones who dont. This is because of Cryolipolysis; the fat cells underneath the skin are much more sensitive and much weaker than the skin cells that surround them, making them more susceptible to damage from cold temperatures causing fat necrosis while your skin cells remain fine. Ive quoted this from an article explaining how this works:

"Cryolipolysis, also known as fat freezing, is a nonsurgical technique for localized fat reduction.2 The first report of cold sensitivity in adipose tissue was in 1902 by Hovhsinger, who observed and described nodules under the chin of children that he believed to be an “acute freezing reaction.”3 Following this observation, Haxuthausen published a case series of four children with a similar phenomenon of nodules that were worsened by cold weather and named it “adiponecrosis e frigore.”3 In 1970, Epstein and Oren founded the term “popsicle panniculitis” based on the presence of a red indurated nodule followed by fat necrosis in an infant's cheek who had been sucking on a popsicle."
from here:
the article

As a poorcel myself, i would rather do self surgery or use this knowledge and do it myself, ergo i want the best results as fast as possible.
This is why i suck on ice pops made of pure water and nothing else for as long as i can in the evening. I dont ice my outer layer of skin because the skin is much thicker and the cold will not get to the fat as much:
View attachment 2946038
As you can see, there is a lot of skin before you get to the layer of fat at the bottom. Inside of your cheeks, the skin is closest to the fat and is the first place that scientists noticed caused fat loss in the face with the kids that developed dimples disproportionately more than kids who didnt eat ice pops, therefore ive come to the conclusion that i should put the ice inside my cheeks rather than outside.

My routine:
I freeze around 10 ice pops in a mold in my freezer made of just water. Every evening when i have free time i put 1 in each cheek and just let them melt till i go through all 10. I have seen good results from this and it has reduced stubborn fat pads a fair amount after doing this for a few months. Its not revolutionary but its good and definitely something that high inhibcels who dont want to do lipolab should do, although i will do lipolab one day. I didnt see anyone talking about this here so heres my low effort guide
but this will just kill cells in your face and damage it no ? @IAMNOTANINCEL

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
but this will just kill cells in your face and damage it no ? @IAMNOTANINCEL
Read the first couple sentences and the study if you want. it doesnt damage anything other than fat cells. it takes atleast 3 weeks to start seeing results so that the fat can be disposed of

• +1
Reactions: future_, NoseProphecy and bluderbra
chatgpt mayo clinic ass

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and tigrxs
What about ice hooding then? Literally supposed to INCREASE fat in the area

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
Also wouldnt this damage teeth

• +1
Reactions: zura
Just don’t be a subhuman living in the tropics, and you’ll have winter for half the year.

bro is training dick sucking

• JFL
Reactions: SDPmaggot
What about ice hooding then? Literally supposed to INCREASE fat in the area
fat pad around the eye is a different type of fat. otherwise no one would ice their face because it would make them look like a lard ass JFL
Also wouldnt this damage teeth
I forgot to mention i do hold the ice on my cheeks as having ice touch your teeth is painful

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra and Deleted member 25743
I forgot to mention i do hold the ice on my cheeks as having ice touch your teeth is painful
Elab cause then this would take a long ass time

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra and ShawarmaFilth
basically when im watching a show i just hold the ice to my cheeks its not too inconvenient. i dont do it everyday but i do it pretty often cause ive seen pretty substantial results.

yes read the study
Show me the popsicle mold u use?

How does it not fuckinf destroy ur tetth ifnu do it everyday
i hold it away from my teeth and press it onto my cheeks. if your that concerned with hurting your teeth just wear a plastic mouthguard. i did that in the beginning before realising i could just hold it away from my teeth

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra

from here:
the article

View attachment 2946038

My routine:
Or just ice ur face..?