How to reduce fat around this cheek area?

jetxoo

jetxoo

Iron
How can I reduce the swelling in this cheek area? , regarding acne I am already taking accutane + skin care.

Attachments

• 20230914_203549.jpg
    20230914_203549.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094
accutane eheh eheh eheh :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29651, jetxoo and NerdcelThundercok
what should I use for my face then?
  • Retinol
  • A cleanser
  • hyaluronic acid
  • A moisturiser (vitamin b c and e optional)
  • Another moisturiser (beef tallow or something good that doesnt clog pores)
  • Tret (Very optional)
  • STOP TOUCHING YOUR FACE WITH UNWASHED HANDS TREAT YOUR FACE AS A CONTAMINATION ZONE ONLY TOUCH IT WHEN YOU HAVE WASHED

• +1
Reactions: jetxoo
  • Retinol
  • A cleanser
  • hyaluronic acid
  • Tret (Very optional)
  • STOP TOUCHING YOUR FACE WITH UNWASHED HANDS TREAT YOUR FACE AS A CONTAMINATION ZONE ONLY TOUCH IT WHEN YOU HAVE WASHED

Cope with your $100 a month skincare routine when Accutane is 3x less when sourced online.

Side effects are blown way out of proportion. Just don’t take a retarded dose. Most people only need 20 mgs.

Cope with your $100 a month skincare routine when Accutane is 3x less when sourced online.

Side effects are blown way out of proportion. Just don’t take a retarded dose. Most people only need 20 mgs.
ah yes, $100 a month for retinol and a moisturiser. Let me just take accutane and lower my test and androgen levels permanently

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 32954
ah yes, $100 a month for retinol and a moisturiser. Let me just take accutane and lower my test and androgen levels permanently
"Together, these reports suggest that isotretinoin therapy decreases total testosterone, prolactin, and DHT, while increasing free testosterone and DHEA. Although the mechanism of these changes is not well understood, we hypothesize that isotretinoin induces the separation of testosterone from sex hormone-binding globulin, thereby increasing free testosterone levels and inhibiting the transformation of testosterone to DHT."
Your study is inconclusive.
"Given the conflicting results in current studies, a randomized, controlled, and adequately powered study is needed to elucidate the effects of isotretinoin on serum hormone levels and the clinical benefit of treating acne with oral isotretinoin alone versus oral isotretinoin with spironolactone."
Permanent shutdown can't occur when you take accutane, retard. It WILL occur when you increase DHT and Test exogenously i.e. pinning.

• Retinol
  • A cleanser
  • hyaluronic acid
  • Tret (Very optional)
thanks man , what should I do about my " cheek fat " from the photo?

thanks man , what should I do about my " cheek fat " from the photo?
Age, weight, bones, bloat, genetics and test is what affects cheek fat.

If you are below 20 then its likely you have buccal fat due to being young, for some people they lose there childlike buccal fat at older ages.

You arent going to have a chiselled face if you arent 8-10% bf. You can maybe pull off 12%

You arent going to have any definition if you dont have the zygos and jaw width to stretch the skin, creating a hollow look in the cheek area

Some people could be bloated from inadequate hydration, too much sodium, too little potassium, too much carbs, gluten, shit food in general (By shit food I mean any food that isnt a whole food)

Higher test is linked with less buccal fat

And most importantly, Genetics. If your bloodline were a bunch of chipmunks, then it is likely you are too

• +1
Reactions: jetxoo