how to reduce uee

Wonkxr

Wonkxr

Iron
i’ve seen ice hooding and bonesmashing, and I don’t know if they work so I tried to ask AI, and it responded saying both of wouldn’t work and are very dangerous

i mean ive seen anecdotals of bonesmashing supraorbitals, although you should be very careful and not do it too hard. ice hooding could have slight effects due to more brown fat coming into the area you're icing overtime. right now i'm trying eyelidpulling with my special contraption and ill make a thread soon about it if i actually get good results, already noticing it tho.

• +1
Reactions: Wonkxr
thank you, so both methods would work, i’ll try volufiline as well and see results

permasquinting/squinching works
it did for me
after a few weeks you should notice major improvements but keep in mind you should already have some fat to begin with, if its cillian murphy tier then nothing could save you m

• +1
IMG 4718
no squinting, as relaxed as i could
is it possible to completely remove uee? or am I being delusional

i’ve seen ice hooding and bonesmashing, and I don’t know if they work so I tried to ask AI, and it responded saying both of wouldn’t work and are very dangerous
ask it about wolffs law

• +1
do you have a detailed thread on bonesmashing, where to smash and how often
there are guides but i found just testing on my knuckles to be better. just read wolfs law and then make sure you get enough D3, K2, and calcium.