How to regrow NW3 hair?

S

suicidalsurgerymaxx

Iron
I'm 20 and my hair is nw2 looking like it'll become nw3 in the next month. It's been rapidly thinning. A year ago I had basically no thinning. Now Im nw2 omw to nw3. Can I regrow? Without getting a HT

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Post the top of yo head

no u can't regrow dead hair follicles

start finasteride to prevent further loss and plan for a hair transplant, that is ur only hope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
It depends on how long you've been losing hair and how well you respond to treatment. Minoxidil + derma + finasteride ED can do wonders for some people. However, if you want some results you better stop doubting and instead get to action right now.

There are verified examples of people with NW5+ growing back nearly original hairline (with lower density of course) only with the standard three-part routine daily over the course of years. Check /r/tressless if you want to see them. So you're definitely not lost at NW2-NW3. But you need to realize that NW3 basically is the tipping point for irreversible hair loss, and that you need to act effectively immediately.

• +1
Reactions: suicidalsurgerymaxx
It depends on how long you've been losing hair and how well you respond to treatment. Minoxidil + derma + finasteride ED can do wonders for some people. However, if you want some results you better stop doubting and instead get to action right now.

There are verified examples of people with NW5+ growing back nearly original hairline (with lower density of course) only with the standard three-part routine daily over the course of years. Check /r/tressless if you want to see them. So you're definitely not lost at NW2-NW3. But you need to realize that NW3 basically is the tipping point for irreversible hair loss, and that you need to act effectively immediately.
I like u. Thanks

• Love it
Reactions: lassebasse