How to religionmaxx

ProBono

ProBono

Ginger Lover
I've been unable to reconcile with religion my entire life. I don't care about the reddit arguments. I've just never been able to believe in god even though I pretend like it irl. There has never been a moment in my life I've really believed in God, not even as a kid. Everybody always says religion or moralpill will save society but I don't understand how you'd want something you can't believe in yourself. Is it possible to religionmaxx or is my only purpose impregnating becky? How do religionmaxxers on this site come to believe in religion?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
There has never been a moment in my life I've really believed in God, not even as a kid. Everybody always says religion or moralpill will save society but I don't understand how you'd want something you can't believe in yourself. Is it possible to religionmaxx or is my only purpose impregnating becky? How do religionmaxxers on this site come to believe in religion?
Lol, pretty much all the high religious figures in my country don't believe in the stuff they peddle to the masses, they do it just for money, getting a high position in the Church hierarchy is very difficult though, competition is crazy and these people will play dirty, use blackmail, etc.

• +1
Reactions: ProBono
I’ve come to realize that 75% of “religious people” are actually just atheists either coping or lying for their own self gain

• +1
Reactions: ProBono
Lol, pretty much all the high religious figures in my country don't believe in the stuff they peddle to the masses
Brutal world, I guess there's a reason there are so many ideologies :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar