Ivan3
hopemaxxing
- Joined
- Dec 31, 2025
- Posts
- 472
- Reputation
- 226
title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I got tret and it’s 0.025%, should I use it every other day or nah, i’ve never done it beforeUp your collagen using tretinoin or maybe ghk-cu
yes but moisturize properly or you'll giga rape yourselfI got tret and it’s 0.025%, should I use it every other day or nah, i’ve never done it before
So I use lotion and tret, also should I use cleanser?yes but moisturize properly or you'll giga rape yourself
Depends on how oily or dry your skin is, personally have very oily skin and jumped to 0.1% with no side effects but I have incredibly oily skin. So I would recommend for everyone else to use it every other day until you know you can build up the frequencyI got tret and it’s 0.025%, should I use it every other day or nah, i’ve never done it before
Yes use a cleanser first before applyingSo I use lotion and tret, also should I use cleanser?
yes but make sure it's non-exfoliatingSo I use lotion and tret, also should I use cleanser?
i use lotion before tret?Depends on how oily or dry your skin is, personally have very oily skin and jumped to 0.1% with no side effects but I have incredibly oily skin. So I would recommend for everyone else to use it every other day until you know you can build up the frequency
Yes use a cleanser first before applying
Is this one non-exfoliatingyes but make sure it's non-exfoliating
Before and after if you want to be safe but I only use it afteri use lotion before tret?
Forward growth and adapalane and shittitle
Did you buy this shitIs this one non-exfoliating
How do i just get forward growth, also what is adapalane?Forward growth and adapalane and shit
Yea i’ve had it for like half a yearDid you buy this shit
Its a tretinoid thats good and shit yk, you need forward growth with bracesHow do i just get forward growth, also what is adapalane?
Scammed by bunch of pajeets awardYea i’ve had it for like half a year![]()
I’ve had braces on for 3 years straight and i have only recession and downward growthIts a tretinoid thats good and shit yk, you need forward growth with braces
Send pic niggaI’ve had braces on for 3 years straight and i have only recession and downward growth
ignore my hair i played tennis for like 4 hoursSend pic nigga
No nigga its cuz your fat and bloatedignore my hair i played tennis for like 4 hours
I’ve been working out for like a month and i eat like only proteinNo nigga its cuz your fat and bloated
Also i’m skinnyNo nigga its cuz your fat and bloated
What foodI’ve been working out for like a month and i eat like only protein
Cava pitas with only chicken and hella wingsWhat food
i’m just super recessedView attachment 5689058u see this shit nigga look at the frown line that disapeared when she lost fat
I’m not fat i just either have a lot of face fat or i’m bloatedView attachment 5689058u see this shit nigga look at the frown line that disapeared when she lost fat
How can i loose face fat?What food
Yes high testostrone means low face fat or if it doesnt work and you hace high face fat disturbtion just get @buccalfatremovalHow can i loose face fat?
What about ultra sound, also should I take test?Yes high testostrone means low face fat or if it doesnt work and you hace high face fat disturbtion just get @buccalfatremoval
I have this line, do you know from what are theytitle
I have this line, do you know from what are they