How to remove molar teeth

V

veqdera

Iron
Originally posted in incels.is

My molar tooth has a hole in it, what happen is that i was eating gummy bear, and i pressed the gummy bear in my tooth, let the gummy bear sit there, and then i started feeling this pain, i took the gummy bear out of the hole in the tooth, i felt pain that night, and thr following, itcontinued for months, since then it became sensitive, i only chew on my right side. I hoped that the tooth will heal, although the pain seemed to have stoped at night, if i i try to chew ill get pain, so im wodering what is the best way and tool to remove a molar tooth that has a hole, and insode the hole theirs a cracked hole, basically the roots are exposed.
And No i eill go to the dentist.
Im hoping that the tooth regrows, ive been told it wont, but they told me the tooth has to come out. I was told its roten.
So i have de ided to ask the cels the only people who share some beliefs with me.
Has anyone been in this situation
Screenshot 20240220 160458 Gallery

Screenshot 20240220 160526 Gallery

I also bought this product online claiming to deal with my situation do you think it will work, will the hole be repaired, what are the fellow cells opinion on it
Screenshot 20240220 161039 AliExpress

Screenshot 20240220 161725 AliExpress

Screenshot 20240220 161816 AliExpress

just grab a drill and put in in ur mouth and aim for the palette, make sure u go all the way until u feel ur brain that's how I fixed my tooth ur welcome bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, edgemaxx, News and 1 other person
Grab some pliers and go to town

or just go to doc

My molar tooth has a hole in it, what happen is that i was eating gummy bear, and i pressed the gummy bear in my tooth, let the gummy bear sit there, and then i started feeling this pain, i took the gummy bear out of the hole in the tooth, i felt pain that night, and thr following, itcontinued for months, since then it became sensitive, i only chew on my right side. I hoped that the tooth will heal, although the pain seemed to have stoped at night, if i i try to chew ill get pain, so im wodering what is the best way and tool to remove a molar tooth that has a hole, and insode the hole theirs a cracked hole, basically the roots are exposed.
Im hoping that the tooth regrows, ive been told it wont, but they told me the tooth has to come out. I was told its roten.
So i have de ided to ask the cels the only people who share some beliefs with me.

I also bought this product online claiming to deal with my situation do you think it will work, will the hole be repaired, what are the fellow cells opinion on it

Ew nigga

Nigga do you even brush All your teeth be Falling apart aw hell nah