How to remove or destroy fat cells permanently?

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
Basically when we eat too much we can gain new fat cells (especially true if you get very fat in teen years). Which in turn makes you be more hungry and keep your bodyfat at a higher % without feeling like you are starving.

Dieting down only shrinks the fat cells but never destroys them. Does liposuction permanently remove fat cells or does the body simply replace them over time? And is there other ways to permanently remove fat cells??

I heard dnp might do it but I'm not looking to die so that's not an option atm.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Basically when we eat too much we can gain new fat cells (especially true if you get very fat in teen years). Which in turn makes you be more hungry and keep your bodyfat at a higher % without feeling like you are starving.

Dieting down only shrinks the fat cells but never destroys them. Does liposuction permanently remove fat cells or does the body simply replace them over time? And is there other ways to permanently remove fat cells??

I heard dnp might do it but I'm not looking to die so that's not an option atm.
If you want to lose weight, fast.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
Unless you can prove that fasting can permanently reduce the amount of fat cells then it's 0. Did you even read my thread?
Ik that the reason why dieting doesn't work is because it doesn't decrease your insulin levels, fasting does. I'm not sure if fasting eradicates fat cells or depletes them thus making them smaller. I would have to look into this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998

Users who are viewing this thread

Back