How to remove sugar cravings easily

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Have a high fat + protein breakfast.

Doing this consistently, I NEVER crave sugar, even whilst I’m currently in a caloric deficit.

I’ve tried intermittent fasting as well as carb-heavy breakfasts and both lead me to have mad fluctuations in energy/mood/hunger, this is due to blood sugar. I also craved sugar loads and was prone to binge eat.

Your breakfast can have some carbs for general energy but it should be primarily fat and protein, the combination of both these macros keep me satisfied for a very long time, also my energy/mood is better.

My breakfast:

3 scrambled eggs with butter on 2 toasts + 2 slices of cheese.

I workout in the evening and have most of my day’s carbs in the meals before and after the workout. Carbs are still important, especially for gym performance so don’t completely cut them out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Schönling, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
or just dont eat

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
or just dont eat
I tried that through fasting, just made me binge and crave sugar even more.

Also say goodbye to your muscle and say hello to a slower metabolism.

Overall, terrible advice in the long term.

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch and Kmscurry
Bread is worse than sugar for ur health

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Doing this consistently, I NEVER crave sugar, even whilst I’m currently in a caloric deficit.

I’ve tried intermittent fasting as well as carb-heavy breakfasts and both lead me to have mad fluctuations in energy/mood/hunger, this is due to blood sugar. I also craved sugar loads and was prone to binge eat.

Your breakfast can have some carbs for general energy but it should be primarily fat and protein, the combination of both these macros keep me satisfied for a very long time, also my energy/mood is better.

My breakfast:

I workout in the evening and have most of my day’s carbs in the meals before and after the workout. Carbs are still important, especially for gym performance so don’t completely cut them out.
Move to a 3rd world country. I'm serious.

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
I tried that through fasting, just made me binge and crave sugar even more.

Also say goodbye to your muscle and say hello to a slower metabolism.

Overall, terrible advice in the long term.
if you fast long enough your body becomes alert and produces more testoterone

imagine making a guide but you expose that you eat bread

that shits terrible for you lmao

• +1
Reactions: qkz, Moggable and metagross
Cut the carbs altogether. Carbs = shit. Just eat meat, cheese, eggs, etc.
But protein and fat for breakfast, as a general rule, is a good idea.

• +1
Reactions: Dezzow
Bread is worse than sugar for ur health
Bullshit fitness myth, nothing wrong with carbs if you eat them with fat and protein.

• +1
imagine making a guide but you expose that you eat bread

that shits terrible for you lmao
People here are clueless about carbs, they aren’t bad for you if combined with fat and protein. This nutrition myth has been debunked numerous times.

• +1
Reactions: Kingscrush7 and Danish_Retard
Cut the carbs altogether. Carbs = shit. Just eat meat, cheese, eggs, etc.
But protein and fat for breakfast, as a general rule, is a good idea.
Why is this forum so scared of carbs?

• JFL
Also try those stevia sweeteners, it’s like 60% of what real sugar tastes like but it’s good enough for shit like tea and coffee

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and JamesHowlett
Also try those stevia sweeteners, it’s like 60% of what real sugar tastes like but it’s good enough for shit like tea and coffee
Can do, usually use another sweetener for my coffee

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
KETO-like in the morning helps me keep alert and focused while eating a bunch of carbs in the afternoon makes it easy for me to fall asleep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
KETO-like in the morning helps me keep alert and focused while eating a bunch of carbs in the afternoon makes it easy for me to fall asleep.
Perfect combo for me:

Breakfast: High fat + protein, some carbs

Coffee

Lunch (late as I’m satisfied for ages after breakfast + coffee): High carb + protein, low fat

Workout

Dinner: High carb + protein, low fat

Main takeaways:

- Keep fat away from workouts in the evening, have them mostly in the morning
- Have majority of your daily carbs before + after gym for optimal performance + recovery
- Keep protein high throughout the day, no brainer

Last edited:
  • +1

My breakfast:

dumbass legit put the spoon down

Another one who’s clueless about nutrition
okay sugar bla bla, When bulk eat much, when calorie deficit eat less, when sugar cravings avoid sugar. as easy as that :cautious:

okay sugar bla bla, When bulk eat much, when calorie deficit eat less, when sugar cravings avoid sugar. as easy as that :cautious:
It’s easy to say this but not to do it, why else do you think there’s an obesity epidemic if it was that easy?

You need to find a way where you can eat less/not have cravings and SUSTAIN that over a long period of time. You can’t use willpower for ever because eventually everyone breaks, leading to a binge and weight regain. Come on man I know you know what I’m talking about here.

My method ensures that I “put the spoon down” and not overeat.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
It’s easy to say this but not to do it, why else do you think there’s an obesity epidemic if it was that easy?

You need to find a way where you can eat less/not have cravings and SUSTAIN that over a long period of time. You can’t use willpower for ever because eventually everyone breaks, leading to a binge and weight regain. Come on man I know you know what I’m talking about here.

My method ensures that I “put the spoon down” and not overeat.
how is it willpower brah :cautious:, i know its not easy as in fact im over indulging in media right now, my max per day is 30 minutes and im well over it. but its different with food. the only way i see it is if your parents buy candy (then again its easy to resist) hahah its so hard to explain without sounding like an asshole. but meditate learn to break your mind. also The less you eat candy the more youll hate it. i legit cant eat sweets

how is it willpower brah :cautious:, i know its not easy as in fact im over indulging in media right now, my max per day is 30 minutes and im well over it. but its different with food. the only way i see it is if your parents buy candy (then again its easy to resist) hahah its so hard to explain without sounding like an asshole. but meditate learn to break your mind. also The less you eat candy the more youll hate it. i legit cant eat sweets
There are people that just crave sugar all the time, they need to find a solution.

If you don’t crave sugar all the time then clearly this thread doesn’t apply to you, can’t fix an issue that isn’t there.

But you’re right about the fact that the longer you go without sugar, the less you want it. My solution can help people overcome the first step to break their sugar addiction.

Last edited:

My method ensures that I “put the spoon down” and not

There are people that just crave sugar all the time, they need to find a solution.

If you don’t crave sugar all the time then clearly this thread doesn’t apply to you, can’t fix an issue that isn’t there.

But you’re right about the fact that the longer you go without sugar, the less you want it. My solution can help people overcome the first step to break their sugar addiction.
tbh i realized im an asshole i was very pissy yesterday, and im happy today

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
tbh i realized im an asshole i was very pissy yesterday, and im happy today
Take my advice and your mood will be much more stable throughout the day 😉

Fluctuations in blood sugar cause mood changes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302