how to reply to messages ?

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

sigma
Joined
Oct 15, 2020
Posts
30,682
Reputation
41,004
whenever i try i freeze up
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lemic, BigBallsLarry, Ꭰarwin and 1 other person
sometimes I have to take pregab to message someone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lemic, BigBallsLarry and isis_Bleach
sometimes I have to take pregab to message someone
even when im demolished off 16 shots of jack daniels and literal methamphetamine i cant text a girl back if shes above a 3
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lemic, BigBallsLarry and Ꭰarwin
i personally just don't, no matter what i reply with i will fuck it up because I'm too ND. I barely even respond to my family texts. Usually just thumbs them up which is worse ofc.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lemic and isis_Bleach
i personally just don't, no matter what i reply with i will fuck it up because I'm too ND. I barely even respond to my family texts. Usually just thumbs them up which is worse ofc.
yep my uncle has texted me like 5 times and i feel so bad for not replying. but thats what ND does to you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lemic and BigBallsLarry
yep my uncle has texted me like 5 times and i feel so bad for not replying. but thats what ND does to you.
my moms been left on read for the past 6 days bro, i still don't know what to respond to her. brutal asf:fuk:
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lemic and isis_Bleach
my moms been left on read for the past 6 days bro, i still don't know what to respond to her. brutal asf:fuk:
at least you dont live with her. i get nervous and i get a ball in my throat when my mom irl asks me how im doing. thats how bad it is
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry

Similar threads

kbj
Replies
7
Views
91
YourLocalLMTN
YourLocalLMTN
young_vampire
Replies
5
Views
35
neurodivergent
neurodivergent
peptideboy
Replies
5
Views
23
peptideboy
peptideboy
jf8
Replies
42
Views
458
jp212
jp212

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top