HOW TO RESET YOUR GUT HEALTH [GutMaxxing Guide]

I smell some jealousy from the man who's spend 3 years here and unhappy he's made nowhere near the same impact.

Incel rage. 'Oh I could do that too'. THEN DO IT. Nerd with ugly world perspective. Do it. And lol at homework when I've been doing for nearly a 5 months now. Twat.

It's a guide for anyone that isn't a pompous pretentious fag that wants everyone to be a bum ass loser like him.

One thing you can always count on with this site is there'll always be a certified NOBODY irl that is pissed that he someone is helping the userbase improve their circumstances.
your ego is so annoying.

zero valid points in that reply. zero care.

why are you so mad, old curry fag?

bloating will always happen no matter what you do. only method is starvation

Great guide, but i feel like theres more to it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
HOW TO RESET GUT HEALTH

Before you read start with being aware of this very importance base of knowledge:

“All disease begins in the gut”.

The health of the gut is imperative to the health of the body.

Signs of an I'll-functioning gut:

- Bloating
- Farting up the room
- Depression & / or anxiety
- Constipation
- Craving sugars likened to a toddler
- Intolerance to certain food

Here are several things to be aware of in order for your gut to function correctly and reduce inflammation in the body

⁃ Avoid Toxic ‘Foods’
First and foremost you must eliminate what is causing gut issues:
• Processed seed oils (canola, vegetable, soybean, palm, etc),
• Processed sugars / anything packeted
• Artificial flavourings, colourings
• GMO Foods, Non-organic foods
• Excess fibrous Uncooked vegetables
• Gluten (breads, pasteurised dairy, soy, corn, nuts)
• Alcohol, antibiotics/prescription drugs, anti-inflammatories, excess coffee
Some things can be brought back in occasionally if wanted (desserts as a treat, sourdough) but to initially fix the gut, be 100% avoidant.

View attachment 1437801

⁃ Chew your food:
Digestion starts in the mouth - The more we chew and break down our food in our mouth, the easier it is for the rest of the digestive organs to do their job. if our food is unchewed then we get bloating and indigestion. Chewing our foods ensures the enzymes in the stomach can do what they need to.

View attachment 1437806

⁃ Fasting:
Stopping the constant influx of food for a period of time is essential to give your gut time to heal and repair itself. You can do intermittent fasting within the day or a 24 hour fast every 2-4 weeks to help with this.

View attachment 1437807

⁃ Bone broth - an amazing gut healing food that not only helps to heal any permeability of the small intestine but also improves nutrient absorption. It also adds super essential bone fortifying nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium. I have for 2 months been drinking bone broth with sea salt three mornings a week before anything else and you can have this while fasting.

View attachment 1437811

⁃ Eat Probiotic Foods: What type of bacteria and yeast are living in our large intestine will largely determine how healthy and even happy we are. Consume probiotic foods like yoghurt, kefir, peas, sauerkraut, kimchi, raw cheese on a daily basis to promote good bacterial growth in the gut. Alternatively you can use a probiotic supplement which is what I do and will leave a link to if anyone wants it.

View attachment 1437818

⁃ Destress: You may be doing everything right with your diet but still experiencing gut issues because of the stress you feel in daily life. This means you never come out of the high arousal sympathetic nervous state, impairing digestion. Chill out and do deep breathing before meals. For most of you bhenchods that does mean to touch back on the black pill content.

Overtime you will build an intuitive feel for what works for your gut and what doesn't. Clean it and maintain it. The cleansing phase will be the most difficult. Good luck boyos.
Word in the street, jb pussy juice nice too. Gotta get that adrenochrome

So eating raw vegetables and fruits is a no-no?

Bone broth (gelatin / Glycine), no seed oils, no too much fiber / wheat etc... Was good advice

But other then that you don't know what you're talking about (though I didn't read rly )
@kjsbdfiusdf u seeing this shit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
So eating raw vegetables and fruits is a no-no?
Fruits are good, vegetables definitely limit
Op has good intentions but doesn't know the full picture

@AllesScheiße check out Ray Peat dietary philosophy

Fruits are good, vegetables definitely limit
Op has good intentions but doesn't know the full picture

@AllesScheiße check out Ray Peat dietary philosophy
Vegetables tip is good other than that you dont know what ur talking about
Yes fruits is a no-no, try to only eat low sugar fruits like blueberries

soy is gluten-free