How to respond to a girl saying she doesn't want to move too fast and come over to fuck?

ivan.kuk

ivan.kuk

Gold
Keep in mind I'm not from USA, but Eeastern Euro. I have a girl that is infatuated with me, but when I invited her over today, she said that she would be really happy to come but that this is too soon for her as we've been only on 1 (one) date, but she'd love to go on another date with me.

What do? Honestly I want to slay. She's 18 and seems as an upstanding girl, and I would reckon she has a max of 1-2 bodycount, but I bet she would come over to chad in 3 miliseconds.

I'm calling forum slayers for serious advice. Is it possible to somehow get her to come anyways? Do I have no other option but play it slow? I had a girl come on the first ask, but I didn't yet come accross this situation. :cautious: inb4 chad doesn't date.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Smartass, BeanletMogger and aspiringexcel
She'll think you're a desperate weirdo if you keep insisting

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, aspiringexcel and ivan.kuk
Accept that she sees you as an oofy doofy and feels 0 primal lust towards you.
You can stay and be one, or you can move on and hope to find something better.

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad, Clown Show, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
She'll think you're a desperate weirdo if you keep insisting
You can stay and be one, or you can move on and hope to find something better.
Am I an oofy doofy to her if she approached me first and talked about how I would be able to indulge in my kinks with her?

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
Am I an oofy doofy to her if she approached me first and talked about how I would be able to indulge in my kinks with her?
She's just trying to get free stuff out of you, typical eastern European foid

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad
She's just trying to get free stuff out of you, typical eastern European foid
Aight, if I don't atleast kiss on the next date I'm dropping her:owo:

She does initiate over text tho. It's very confusing. She doesn't want me to drive her and insists on coming by herself. Never had this mix of IOI's and refusal to escalate b4.

find another

• +1
Reactions: greycel
did you say "come over to fuck"? if so thats retarded

No I played it off as watching a movie. Could I go with the WishIWasChico route of dissarming her slut aversion, or do I have to be chadlite for that? I think she sees me as LTR so thats why.

Ignore for a little but don’t make it seem like you just want sex. If you’re impatient it’s a turn off so instead make it seem like she’s the one leading you and seducing you herself.

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk
Ignore for a little but don’t make it seem like you just want sex. If you’re impatient it’s a turn off so instead make it seem like she’s the one leading you and seducing you herself.
How long have you had this problem for
Here's how our date went I mention it in this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-escalate-during-date.1116780/

makes sense. if nothing until 3rd date ill drop her

makes sense. if nothing until 3rd date ill drop her
Next date should be in a place with a big crowd, ie. museum. You should talk to her through questions but don’t overwhelm her. Bring up something that’ll make her think about something that she likes but make it seem like she thought of it herself, you need to find something out about her that’s deep, something she’s missing. If she’s smart but ugly you should talk about how pretty she is and if she’s pretty but dumb you should tell her how smart she is. It’s not hard to seduce women. Just imagine what they want from you, don’t put your ego into it, why should they fuck you? You need to create an allure. That is my advice to you. Don’t be impatient just create an allure.

Dude chill, no she doesn't think your a betabux oofy doofy loser, it is infact possible that not all women are sluts just give it some time and go with your gut feeling.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Aight, if I don't atleast kiss on the next date I'm dropping her:owo:

She does initiate over text tho. It's very confusing. She doesn't want me to drive her and insists on coming by herself. Never had this mix of IOI's and refusal to escalate b4.
You don't deserve this type of girl tbh
You should check yourself out and let her fall in love with a real man

You soyboy, weak minded cuck

You messed it up btw

• JFL
Bro just be patient some girls don't want to give it up too easily because they fear that you may pump and dump them, or they will feel like a worthless slut

Go on at least one more date

No, seriously you messed it up. You're not gonna get to fuck her now

• JFL
You messed it up btw
dnr
Bro just be patient some girls don't want to give it up too easily because they fear that you may pump and dump them, or they will feel like a worthless slut

Go on at least one more date
Will do
You don't deserve this type of girl tbh
You should check yourself out and let her fall in love with a real man

You soyboy, weak minded cuck
yeah yeah, I'm the cuck, not you. Slurp the cum out of your bitch while you wait for her to give it to you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElySioNs and greycel
Subchad problems.

• +1
Reactions: maximum cope31
''
You can stay and be one, or you can move on and hope to find something better.''

90% of relationships

jfl ignore her and move on

• JFL
this place is braindead for non looksmaxing advice