How to respond to a girl saying she doesn't want to move too fast and come over to fuck?

Had second date, we kissed awkwardly bcs she says it's too soon for her. Was clearly uncomfortable, but I aint waiting for that shit. No way I'm going out again with her.
Brutal rejection pill. Looks like you need to find another one, don't waste your time on stupid games like that. Def she will be comfortable with someone else on the first date.

Or become betabuxer like my friend whos girl let him fuck after 3 years of relationship because "she was feeling uncomfortable with it" (she wasn't virigin btw):lul::lul:

Brutal rejection pill. Looks like you need to find another one, don't waste your time on stupid games like that. Def she will be comfortable with someone else on the first date :lul:
idk if she will be, she's def virgin and told me this was her first kiss, which I can confirm because it was awful. She's weird tbh. But yeah, it's a numbers game. Also I mogged her, so it's not about my looks probably.

idk if she will be, she's def virgin and told me this was her first kiss, which I can confirm because it was awful. She's weird tbh. But yeah, it's a numbers game. Also I mogged her, so it's not about my looks probably.
So are you staying with her or moving on?

So are you staying with her or moving on?
Moving on, because by the way she envisions her timeline with us, I'd be fucking her only in like 3 months ffs. I ain't got money for all that shit. She's not that pretty too. Honestly, I'm currently not in the best mental state, but these were all good indicators of my potential, so I'll be returning next summer with a burning vengance in my prime.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist