How to respond to people when they say “It could be worse”?

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Every time I complain about anything looks related or the fact that I’m a manlet my dad shows me pictures of some disabled guy in a wheelchair or people who lost their hands or legs in a war or were born like that and tells me “would you rather be them?” and “look at them, are they complaining?”

Of course they aren’t. They don’t have to deal with dating, plus most disabled people don’t have to work or do anything in their life at all, the state pays for all of their stuff and they have people taking care for them 24/7.

I am not saying I would want a life like that, it’s just that this is such a dumb comparison. We don’t live the same lives. There’s always people out there who have it worse than you or live a much better life than you ever will

Being disabled in a wheelchair, not being able to feel emotions other than joy because you are retarded and you do not understand how the society works > being a manlet incel mcdonalds wageslave (life of depression and misery, knowing that you get life mogged hard every day)

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 14875, Deleted member 2968 and 6 others
fallacy of relative privation.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LOST18yearold, Deleted member 6423, HQNPmaxxing and 6 others
my parents say the same thing to me :lul:. just because someone has it worse dosen't eliminate my personal suffering

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 15099, Lmao and 5 others
Dnrd but I always respond “It could also be better”

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 2968, thecel and 2 others
Tell him “what about african slaves during colonization, should they just have stayed quiet and not complain and accept their fate for the rest of their lives”. If he says yes, kill him nigga @OldVirgin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
Tell him “what about african slaves during colonization, should they just have stayed quiet and not complain and accept their fate for the rest of their lives”. If he says yes, kill him nigga @OldVirgin
ше сщгдв иу цщкыу

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 14867
i have to return some video tapes

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall