How to retain moisture in hair?

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
My hair looks much better and easier to style at night, 2-3 hours after evening bath but looks rough and frizzy during daytime. I suspect it's due to lack of moisture in hair during daytime. Is it possible to make hair more smoother by having more moisture in hair? Please help?

After you shower dry you hair with a towel and apply coconut oil in your hair and massage for a while. The oil will help lock the moisture in.

If you feel like your hair looks too greasy or shiny just use a little baby powder it will get rid of the problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
determine your hair porosity, your traits indicate high porosity. Does your hair absorb moisture easily?

• +1
After you shower dry you hair with a towel and apply coconut oil in your hair and massage for a while. The oil will help lock the moisture in.

If you feel like your hair looks too greasy or shiny just use a little baby powder it will get rid of the problem.
Thanks I'll try that

determine your hair porosity, your traits indicate high porosity. Does your hair absorb moisture easily?
Yes but gets dry easily too

Yes but gets dry easily too
you have high porosity, moisture comes in easily but goes just as fast. the opposite being low perosity, hard to absorb moisture but stays for a long time. Just look up how to deal with high porosity hair, good luck

• +1
you have high porosity, moisture comes in easily but goes just as fast. the opposite being low perosity, hard to absorb moisture but stays for a long time. Just look up how to deal with high porosity hair, good luck
Ok

incel trait: hair gets absolutely soaked in grease just 2 hours after a shower

• JFL