How To Retire within a 2-3 Year Period By Trading Between Asset Classes and Watching the Wealth Cycles/Ratios

if you can keep printing something out of thin air, it loses value you uneducated shitskin. that's why the us dollar's has never gained value, it's always losing value. muh volatility in the shot term is preferable to unceasing inflation

if you can keep printing something out of thin air, it loses value you uneducated shitskin. that's why the us dollar's has never gained value, it's always losing value. muh volatility in the shot term is preferable to unceasing inflation
you are literally retarded

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
dumb shit tier argument

I sent out this out in an email to family and friends in early 2020 and provided updates once in a while. This is the method I used to retire and grew my wealth exponentially. Let me know if you're interested in this email I can send as an attachment that has many examples how this can be achieved now, in the past and in the future. It also includes the charts and indicators I used to predict the tops and bottoms of markets.

Working as a wage slave and investing in a 401k or ROTH IRA is worthless and you will either never retire or be 65 years old (by that time social security will be gone and you'll be to damn old to enjoy your retirement or dead. This is by far the best way to grow your wealth over time without having to put in a ton of effort or time. You don't need to take out millions of debt to grow a business over 10-20 years and hope it doesn't fail like 95% of businesses. You don't need to be a wage slave for 40 years. You can simply invest in a low cap high performing asset class then trade between asset classes and be done within 2-3 years.

Quick Summary for those too lazy to read:

1.) Start off with a Target amount of currency you need to retire (you can technically retire with just having enough to buy one real estate property or you may need 5 properties) either way set the goal with how many you need to buy, what you will rent them out for, the locations, and the total amount of cash you'll need. Currently We're looking at a major bear market for the real estate sector.
2.) Classes never always go up. They go up and down and have fairly predictable cycles based off ratios compared to other asset classes. The asset classes can be precious metals, commodities, crypto's, real estate, stocks, businesses, etc.
3.) If you trade between asset classes based off the ratios and timing your wealth will always go up.
4.) You must utilize the charts to see historicaly what the ratios are between the classes and when to trade between them.
5.) How to start? You can start with as little as 4-5K and invest in a small market cap asset. The fastest and best performing asset class is crypto right now. Conduct your research to find the best low cap crypto for the next bull cycle. If you don't have 4-5k you can use leverage at very cheap interest rates by leveraging your crypto for more crypto (only do this at the bottom of the market). We have't hit the bottom yet as the new bottom will be around 24k-27k for bitcoin around the end of this year or early next year have patience young padawan.
6.) Utilize the charts or other indicators to find the bottom and top (or as close as possible
7.) You can Double dip by shorting crypto markets after selling then once you have a new bottom, exit the shorts and buy back in.
8.) Always remember the best time to invest is when there's blood in the streets (the 2020 quick crash) That was a perfect time to start shorting the market first then buy at the bottom.
9.) Set up an exit strategy based off the charts and not based off what some youtuber says the future price will be.
10.) If you get out with enough to retire (2-3 million should be more than enough) then buy your rental properties by leveraging your own silver or assets at low interest and have passive income for life.
11.) Buy your own property with silver and obtain the land patent (no property taxes owed or eminent domain). This will save you roughly 4k-5k per year per home
12.) Don't file Taxes, you're not a federal employee so you don't owe any taxes in accordance to the regulations. This will save you 30%-40% of your income per year
13.) Obtain residency in a state with no sales taxes so you no longer have to pay sales taxes. This means you can buy boxabl homes or large mobile homes or any modifications to your home and pay no sales taxes. This could save you 100's of thousands of dollars depending on how many upgrades you do to your property's or what else you decide to buy (well, geothermal engineering, roofs, etc)
14.) Become fully self sufficient with your off grid place (water, electricity, filtration, food, etc) No bills ever again, well insurance if you to protect your assets.

Now if you want to invest more than 4-5k you can. I would say upgrade your income by learning a new skill. Blockchain developers make 156k per year on average and this skill can take 3 to 6 months to learn and cost at most 1k. There's no reason you should'nt be able to invest at least 20-30k if you're making this much after a 6 months.

In a nutshell develop your own plan and how much you need to retire and write this plan down skill maxx, money maxx, invest a moderate amount into an asset at the bottom of the market in which you conducted your own research, use the charts and research to set up your exit strategy, exit, exchange for precious metals or just straight up buy rental properties and your own off grid home, become fully self sufficient, no tax max, boom. You now have the free time to do whatever you want wherever you want whenever you want with whoever you want.

Most people on here are just jumping in cyrpto at the top of the market then lose everything and they believe it doesn't work because they got wrecked. No, it's just because you don't know the cycles of crypto and you had no idea when the tops and bottoms are. This goes with every asset class.

Example of How I did this within a 2 year period:
1.) I invested heavily in Cardano at 2 cents during the crash (and exchanged my BTC for cardano). I had been in crypto since 2016 but I really didn't learn this method until 2019.
2.) Sold majority @ $2 then a bit more at $2.5 then at $3 and let roughly 10% while continuing to stake.
3.) I exchange this for precious metals (mostly silver). This includes Lode Coin a silver backed crypto and various other foreign bullion banks.
4.) I leveraged silver @ 1%-4% interest (varies by bullion dealer and amount) for rental properties for passive income.
5.) I purchased real property with my silver for my off my grid home for passive income and obtained the land patents (no property taxes or eminent domain which is a long process and annoying as fuck but this is the real deed)
6.) I Purchased one boxabl home and have a deposit for another one and invested a decent amount as an Angel Investor for boxabl.
7.) I may reinvest in the crypto markets but I don't need the money anymore and I want to be out of most digital illusions of wealth since once the reset occurs all digital illusions of wealth, all fiat currencies, cash in the banks, crypos, stocks, and posessions used with debt (mortgages, cars loans) all those will be gone and you will own nothing if that's where your wealth is tied up. I'll just continue to add more properties, land, and build my precious metals stack while learning new skills and things I'm interested in for fun.

Post here on an angel investing opportunity: https://looksmax.org/threads/angel-...-company-you-never-heard-of-in-boxabl.480733/

What will the next 100-1,000x Crypto be? I have no idea you'll have to figure that out for yourself since I don't really care anymore as I'm mostly out of the crypto game. I like Brave Browser and use it so it's a privacy browser and search engine you can gain crypot BAT from. This actually has utility so it has some potential.

When will the great reset happen where all fiat currencies no longer exist? I put my target date at around 2030. GTFO of all cash, and digital illusions of weath and debt before this time. Pay off all debt, own your home, invest in land and precious metals.

Why is this the best strategy to date over any other strategy for growing your wealth and retiring in existance? Because this can retire a person within 2-3 years, you don't need a ton of money or time to start, you don't need to work as the investments do the work for you, and the passive income is your own life pension plan that will last for life. There's nobody on any social media platform that has this strategy, there's nobody that has written a book about this strategy.

Let me know if you would like the attachment of the email I sent out. I'm thinking of turning it into a book.
Could you send the attachment please? I've been dreaming about doing something exactly like what you've described. To build an oasis where the flames of Hell burn a little less brightly in the dark days to come.

If OP were making millions off 3-5k then all your big financial institutions (Vanguard, Blackrock, Goldman, and so on) would be queuing up to hire him.

The best trading advice is and has always been to shove savings you don’t desperately need into VOO and forget about them. Then get a normal job.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I'm late but could I get the email too please brother

If OP were making millions off 3-5k then all your big financial institutions (Vanguard, Blackrock, Goldman, and so on) would be queuing up to hire him.

The best trading advice is and has always been to shove savings you don’t desperately need into VOO and forget about them. Then get a normal job.
not anymore the matrix has cracked once again this crypto cycle, diligent chosen normies will escape it and become rich af.

Jesus fucking Christ. What is this gibberish?

Send attachment plz