how to reverse mouthbreathing damages ?

Songe

Songe

Bronze
Mouthbreathed all my life+sedentary lifestyle since 10 years( finished high school two year ago and i havent been out of my basement since that time )
do i look like a low testosterone mouthbreather? what procedures are requiered to look human? I asked many people and they told me i should going for bimax, genio and why not rhino..... I spoke to a surgeon online and he told me that i have long face syndrome
im afraid to go out because im deformed due to my genetics/environment

• +1
Reactions: aphoria
Lefort 3 for midface... There's no other way as far as I know.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bdycope
Bimax CCW + genio with infraorbital and malar implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5349
let me guess, youre Portuguese?

• +1
Reactions: Songe

Not the most thorough but definitely the most efficient appliance on the market

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Songe and malignant
but when i measure my midface im at 1.1-1.2, and my fwhr is like 1.9 - 2.1 ( https://postimg.cc/njDvH52z ) this isn't that long?
Your lips are very big, so take that into account when measuring, if you had thin lips, your results would be much worse, that doesn't change the length of the midface tho.

you go to the orthodontic doctor get braces with bands and they you mouth breath more

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta

literally look like this dude, maybe better. stop bein a pussy, askin "do i look HUMAN". you look great. fr. just breathe through your nose, that is a good idea. like damn bruh im over here wonderin how the hell you ended up on .me and not 45000 likes on tik tok. go do some cool shit and get comfortable with yourself. get a custom car.

and how tall are you? if you're over 6'0, damn bruh, fr damn bruh the amount of socially inhibited teens that got aesthetics on .me is crazy.

Nose
345tgf

Not possible now
You would have to remodel your whole cranial base