Attachments

• over idk - Imgur.mp4
    696.3 KB
  • Over - Imgur.jpg
    Over - Imgur.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Prettyboy Potential not ugly lol you seen some dudes here? You arent as bad as you think

• +1
Reactions: Euclidd, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
Prettyboy Potential not ugly lol you seen some dudes here? You arent as bad as you think
my height is 168cm & my frame is small. i don't think i can cope

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: godirl, Patrick Baitman, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 7753
Step 1 : dont

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Deleted member 7651
I remember your video from incelselfie :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

eyy welcome to the 5'6.5" club brother atleast youre not curry jfl

Face has lots of potential ngl. Height is your weak spot, Unfortunately at 18 thereโ€™s nothing you can do to gain actual height. However at 5โ€™6.5 I would do this: only stand on the upper middle part of your feet + 0.5โ€ then wear 2 inch lifts on a 1 inch boost shoe or you could get the 3 inches by just a height boosting shoe. Add that all up and youโ€™re now 5โ€™10 which is more than enough that some people would consider you tall actually. Iโ€™m 5โ€™11 barefoot, I go up to 6โ€™2 by feet technique and 2 inch lifts.

im a portuguesecel. so i guess i got lucky there. but zoomers be 176cm on average today
You're above average and 168cm is not incredibly short apart from scandinavia. Look at rodeblur.

im a portuguesecel. so i guess i got lucky there. but zoomers be 176cm on average today
Drugmax if you live in Portugal, it may give you a different outlook on life. At the very least you'll experience happiness before you go

I used to go to portugal a lot as a younger teenager, most young people shorter than me when I was about 172-173cm so I doubt you're noticeably different from average. Portuguese girls rarely seem to get over 160cm at all

Drugmax if you live in Portugal, it may give you a different outlook on life. At the very least you'll experience happiness before you go
there's a myth that drugs r legal in portugal. that's not true. not even weed is legal here.
all drugs r descriminalized though. so u wont be punished for consuming but selling is absolutely illegal

I used to go to portugal a lot as a younger teenager, most young people shorter than me when I was about 172-173cm so I doubt you're noticeably different from average. Portuguese girls rarely seem to get over 160cm at all
mmmmm where did u go though? algarve, alentejo, or a big city like lisbon or porto?
bc in lisbon people r taller than in the villages, however u r right that people here r short

mmmmm where did u go though? algarve, alentejo, or a big city like lisbon or porto?
bc in lisbon people r taller than in the villages, however u r right that people here r short
Porto

people r not that short in porto but yeah, when compared to other european countries sure, we r short. I felt weird today in my driving lesson. There were 4 men there and I was the tallest. weird

people r not that short in porto but yeah, when compared to other european countries sure, we r short. I felt weird today in my driving lesson. There were 4 men there and I was the tallest. weird
All southern european countries apart from parts of northern italy and greece are very short still, so you're fine, don't worry too much about it. I was noticeably taller than most turkish and spanish men as a 173cm teenager for example

there's a myth that drugs r legal in portugal. that's not true. not even weed is legal here.
all drugs r descriminalized though. so u wont be punished for consuming but selling is absolutely illegal
Is it harder to get a hold of drugs after decriminalisation?

Tbh i would slit my wrists and make a mess of the place, cut along. You can always shoot your nearest federal synagogue instead, and ascend to Valhalla.

Tbh i would slit my wrists and make a mess of the place, cut along.
i want to jump off the golden gate bridge in lisbon tbh

youre white dude, youre genetically superior. sure your face isn't brad pitt but if you like gooks you can go to SEA and slay just cause of being white. i would rather be you than me tbh even if i was 6 psl chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Roping you still have to buy a rope and shit. Just jump off a building.

Problem:
Solution:
i did do HGH treatment. u r so low iq it hurts tbh. U r 16, HGH aint gonna do much and at the quantities u r taking u r risking some serious health complications

Mirin your ramus boyo.

Damn, you should try mewing & bring your maxilla forward.
mewing at 18 is cope. i have yet to see evidence of it working after puberty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back