Bronze
Genuinely need it thanks

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, Frankiks2, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
why

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Y u asking this on a looksmaxxing forum retard ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, Frankiks2, sb23 and 2 others
I don‘t believe in painless death.
Slit your veins in a hot bath tub and take strong drugs before to go out with an absolute blast

Don‘t kys tho

Please OP, reply to me

I don‘t believe in painless death.
Slit your veins in a hot bath tub and take strong drugs before to go out with an absolute blast

Don‘t kys tho
I was thinking of overdosing on vitamin c pills lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Man up and exit the world with a bang

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
gun, train, really tall building, carbon monoxide poisoning

• WTF
Reactions: greycel
Jump from high area

Also OP don‘t do any reckless shit in the heat of a moment.
Just lie down for a nap and the world will look whole differently when you wake up.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, cashmerefraud, Deleted member 52345 and 1 other person
Nah c‘mon dude that‘s stone cold.
Ruthlessly answered the question. 💀
Doesn't matter its kinda what I asked for. I don't wanna hear bs respones like don't rope. Coping is worse than roping imo bc with coping ur doomed to live a shitty existence where u have nothing and just rot all day. Atleast when I'm dead I have the chance to reincarnate as Jeremy Meeks 2.0 or a Stacy. If not I'm out of my misery

• Hmm...
Reactions: LancasteR
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and IAMNOTANINCEL
Real talk, hook a CPAP mask up to a helium tank.
Aww Cuteness GIF

I can finally find the freedom and peace I've been looking for 6 years potentially. Jfl I was questioning why I was born at 10 yrs of age

Nah c‘mon dude that‘s stone cold.
Ruthlessly answered the question. 💀
nigga asked a question and i answered it, what am i supposed to say
"DONT DO IT BROO IT GETS BETTER BRO JUST KEEP SUFFERING BRO :soy::soy:"?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: exo, efidescontinuado, noobs and 1 other person
Doesn't matter its kinda what I asked for. I don't wanna hear bs respones like don't rope. Coping is worse than roping imo bc with coping ur doomed to live a shitty existence where u have nothing and just rot all day. Atleast when I'm dead I have the chance to reincarnate as Jeremy Meeks 2.0 or a Stacy. If not I'm out of my misery
Why are you doomed to a shitty the existence? Also I don‘t believe in reincarnation. There must be some sort of repercussions or drawbacks even if (hypothetically) reincarnation existed.
And the math doesn‘t add up. Most people having kids nowadays are the one‘s in third world countries or poorly developed countries. You‘d have a higher chance being born in a place with disease, poverty, burglars and cartels, wars…
Or with poor health/disabilities and life quality.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Why are you doomed to a shitty the existence? Also I don‘t believe in reincarnation. There must be some sort of repercussions or drawbacks even if (hypothetically) reincarnation existed.
And the math doesn‘t add up. Most people having kids nowadays are the one‘s in third world countries or poorly developed countries. You‘d have a higher chance being born in a place with disease, poverty, burglars and cartels, wars…
Or with poor health/disabilities and life quality.
Realistically what is a sub 5 like me supposed to do in a first world country? Everywhere you go you see couples that you know you will never experience. You are nothing but inferior genetic quality compared to the rest of people around you. You see people height mogging you to oblivion. My life up till now is cope, I don't know how I've managed this long tbh. I wish I was aborted and put in some random bin.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LancasteR
please dont brother

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, emo, rand anon and 2 others
Realistically what is a sub 5 like me supposed to do in a first world country? Everywhere you go you see couples that you know you will never experience. You are nothing but inferior genetic quality compared to the rest of people around you. You see people height mogging you to oblivion. My life up till now is cope, I don't know how I've managed this long tbh. I wish I was aborted and put in some random bin.
What flavor (race) are you?

Throwing yourself into deep water and drowning, or putting your neck on the train track at night are the easiest and safest options :Comfy:

But don't do this. You don't know what your next respawn will be with what context or circumstance (can be a lot worse than what you have now). We're all going to die sooner or later anyway. So, enjoy what you have now, and think that what life you live, for other people would be paradise :feelsbadman:

Genuinely need it thanks
theres plenty of world economic forums, synagogues, mosques and blacks to go around in america

theres plenty of readily available firearms

if ur gonna kys atleast help out the cause and have fun at the end

but u dont need to rope its not that hard to make money if u havent ditched video games and social media for chess and learning skills yet u should try that first before rope

all u gotta do is study how to make money and play chess to be happy for like 3 months straight thats all i did no video games or social media

Yeah good looking dudes have it much much easier, but that doesn’t mean you will have a shadow of a life because you‘re unattractive. Seriously if you‘re healthy there‘s nothing wrong with you.
I don‘t know if it was some people or just this place that made you feel like this but maybe just take a big break from all this, including browsing on the internet and on here.

• +1
Reactions: Ajjubhai, greycel and noobs
To be fair, I wouldn't say I'm hideous it's just that with my genetic quality it's almost as if I'm some sort of alien. I was apart of the generation that was largely affected by covid meaning that when I was 11 12 years or age, UK had its first lock down which really affected mh social life. I say less than 100 words a day lol .

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and LancasteR
To be fair, I wouldn't say I'm hideous it's just that with my genetic quality it's almost as if I'm some sort of alien. I was apart of the generation that was largely affected by covid meaning that when I was 11 12 years or age, UK had its first lock down which really affected mh social life. I say less than 100 words a day lol .
But strangely enough whenever someone talks to me I don't stutter or anything so i find it very weird. So that'd also means I can't be NT as well. My life is doomed for failure

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
You‘re still young then. Probably socially a bit rusted in then. Literally aren‘t even fully developed. Maybe give yourself a chance first and try out new stuff. You have your whole life ahead of you.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and greycel
hey I like your pfp man dont rope.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel and raleqtambrobret
You‘re still young then. Probably socially a bit rusted in then. Literally aren‘t even fully developed. Maybe give yourself a chance first and try out new stuff. You have your whole life ahead of you.
I would if my generation wasn't antisocial as fuck. I have legit never seen anyone in gyms or parks or anywhere. So that prospect in my eyes I have kind of given up on. I'm so lost whether to rope or to cope. If I continue to cope will my life even become better or will I just wait till the day I die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and LancasteR
I would if my generation wasn't antisocial as fuck. I have legit never seen anyone in gyms or parks or anywhere. So that prospect in my eyes I have kind of given up on. I'm so lost whether to rope or to cope. If I continue to cope will my life even become better or will I just wait till the day I die
u got any friends?

Just say you're a pussy, an attention starved one at that.

Admit that this thread was just your miserable attempt at getting even a fraction of the attention a normal human being gets MULTIPLE times a day.
It's not over for you, it simply never began.

I had a friend that tried to end himself with a paracetamol OD a few months ago but he's better now and he is glad that he didn't die you should understand that what you are going trough is not eternal it will not always be the same

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Autismcel, to_stop_da_cope and 2 others