How to rope painlessly?

I would if my generation wasn't antisocial as fuck. I have legit never seen anyone in gyms or parks or anywhere. So that prospect in my eyes I have kind of given up on. I'm so lost whether to rope or to cope. If I continue to cope will my life even become better or will I just wait till the day I die
You are thinking of roping 15% of your way into life
Do you not understand how crazy that sounds, you haven’t even experienced life
Fyi this was Hexum at 18 btw
IMG 1072
IMG 1073

And in college
IMG 1074

• +1
Reactions: F36, rand anon and LancasteR
I would if my generation wasn't antisocial as fuck. I have legit never seen anyone in gyms or parks or anywhere. So that prospect in my eyes I have kind of given up on. I'm so lost whether to rope or to cope. If I continue to cope will my life even become better or will I just wait till the day I die
Yeah internet fucked everyone‘s heads. But the box of pandora was already opened no point in discussing or being frustrated about it further.
Admittedly I‘m not that different from you, I spend most of the time alone at home.
I assume you still go to school. Why not join some clubs or meets there. It‘s literally the best place to socialize and gather. I wish I took the time when I was still in school, because I regret it greatly now that I didn‘t do much. You literally have a goldmine of opportunities.
Don‘t be shy or embarrassed to try new things or have fun no one will remember cringy stuff in 1-2 years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, greycel and raleqtambrobret
Just say you're a pussy, an attention starved one at that.

Admit that this thread was just your miserable attempt at getting even a fraction of the attention a normal human being gets MULTIPLE times a day.
It's not over for you, it simply never began.
Nah I'm serious I'm still considering it. I'm just lost

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and raleqtambrobret
Sure you are buddy, just ignore all the actual answers here and keep responding and cherishing all the messages of "worry & encouragement".

It's pity, all of it, they see you as they see a poor little bug on the ground when they're trying to be a better person.
Normally they'd trample on you but since they're trying to "better" themselves, they pretend to care about you.

Throwing yourself into deep water and drowning
i think that would hurt just a little bro op asked for most painless methods

I've been going through that for the past 6 months and I still absolutely wouldn't mind if I don't wake up tomorrow, however...

What you'll eventually find out is that you'll get over it, even if you're in fucked up situations there still will be moments of happiness and life will still find new ways to surprise you, although in the moment urges to CTB are strong af, I know.

Tbh just don't do it especially since you're so young, not like there are any good options. 5 years ago you still could go to Latin America and get nembutal, but nowadays there really is no good way to commit suicide unless you're low inhib enough to jump under a train.

Eventually if you're an US citizen you could get some drugs and a shotgun, get high and shoot yourself in the head, but again tho I'd keep going.

Hey bro, don't rope! Go live freely in the woods, eat fish, eggs and meat. Bath into the ocean, get lots of sunlight, go to any place you want. Nature is beautiful.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
If you ever need anyone to talk to send me a dm bhai, so sorry you have thoughts like this

over bhai. I m one too :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
being pakicel isn't the reason why for me. Especially since where i live pakicels are common. It's just i'm so non-NT because of the circumstances life gave me. I went to sleep realising that even if i was born in pakistan, the same outcome would've occured as COVID would've still happened. Maybe, in Pakistan i would feel at home but COVID would have still made me a non-nt low inhib spastic.