How to rope without pain

tanmanSIXSIXSIX

tanmanSIXSIXSIX

Gay
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Posts
17
Reputation
9
I don wana live anymore I'm really broke n i hate my life not doing ts cuz I'm ugly or something I think I can ascend to at least htn but I've been living like shit frm like 2 years. I hate waking up every day so much. Is there some poison dats cheap or easy to find/make which will kill you for sure(without pain) . Im also fat as shit I'm like 75kgs n 175cm now,85 in the picture prolly. I have been starvemaxing but I'm losing hope everyday all cuz I'm super broke n i dont tink it's evn going to matter if I ascend I will still be living like shit all cus I have no money
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251218_214656_713.webp
    IMG_20251218_214656_713.webp
    137.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BPnigga
Tales
 
  • +1
Reactions: onfoenem
get a job, then a gym membership. even though i dont believe youre gonna rope bro you have ONE post :lul::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: FoidBrutalizer
I don wana live anymore I'm really broke n i hate my life not doing ts cuz I'm ugly or something I think I can ascend to at least htn but I've been living like shit frm like 2 years. I hate waking up every day so much. Is there some poison dats cheap or easy to find/make which will kill you for sure(without pain) . Im also fat as shit I'm like 75kgs n 175cm now,85 in the picture prolly. I have been starvemaxing but I'm losing hope everyday all cuz I'm super broke n i dont tink it's evn going to matter if I ascend I will still be living like shit all cus I have no money
overdose, jumping off a building, gunshot to the head, lots of other ways you could off yourself
 
Asking a forum when its super easy bro, add retard to that list. Also just buy a gym membership or take roids
 
  • +1
Reactions: iluvanavar
I don wana live anymore I'm really broke n i hate my life not doing ts cuz I'm ugly or something I think I can ascend to at least htn but I've been living like shit frm like 2 years. I hate waking up every day so much. Is there some poison dats cheap or easy to find/make which will kill you for sure(without pain) . Im also fat as shit I'm like 75kgs n 175cm now,85 in the picture prolly. I have been starvemaxing but I'm losing hope everyday all cuz I'm super broke n i dont tink it's evn going to matter if I ascend I will still be living like shit all cus I have no money
nga wants to rope being 175cm jfllll, just go to the gym
 
  • +1
Reactions: iluvanavar
I don wana live anymore I'm really broke n i hate my life not doing ts cuz I'm ugly or something I think I can ascend to at least htn but I've been living like shit frm like 2 years. I hate waking up every day so much. Is there some poison dats cheap or easy to find/make which will kill you for sure(without pain) . Im also fat as shit I'm like 75kgs n 175cm now,85 in the picture prolly. I have been starvemaxing but I'm losing hope everyday all cuz I'm super broke n i dont tink it's evn going to matter if I ascend I will still be living like shit all cus I have no money
2g sodium nitrit
then famodin
 
I don wana live anymore I'm really broke n i hate my life not doing ts cuz I'm ugly or something I think I can ascend to at least htn but I've been living like shit frm like 2 years. I hate waking up every day so much. Is there some poison dats cheap or easy to find/make which will kill you for sure(without pain) . Im also fat as shit I'm like 75kgs n 175cm now,85 in the picture prolly. I have been starvemaxing but I'm losing hope everyday all cuz I'm super broke n i dont tink it's evn going to matter if I ascend I will still be living like shit all cus I have no money
Shut up about "roping" are you a foid or what? Get off the forum for now maybe and improve ur life
 
Will dat really work n is it cheap or easy to find
yes it really cheap take the sodium nitrit and 5-6 famodin to block you vomiting up,
Just lay down you will die
;however, it is not worth it
just blast roids
 
I don wana live anymore I'm really broke n i hate my life not doing ts cuz I'm ugly or something I think I can ascend to at least htn but I've been living like shit frm like 2 years. I hate waking up every day so much. Is there some poison dats cheap or easy to find/make which will kill you for sure(without pain) . Im also fat as shit I'm like 75kgs n 175cm now,85 in the picture prolly. I have been starvemaxing but I'm losing hope everyday all cuz I'm super broke n i dont tink it's evn going to matter if I ascend I will still be living like shit all cus I have no money
Bro if not Larp please don't
 
Just rope pussy
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Purefection
work out a bit bro you have enough height to ascend and your life will get alot better when you achieve that
also judging from your face you got potential man cmon
 

Similar threads

V
Replies
13
Views
108
bobbydamogger
bobbydamogger
7472
Replies
8
Views
103
Lumino
Lumino
Lowkchopped
Replies
4
Views
35
asianegg
asianegg
FoidHater676767
Replies
40
Views
141
hypergmousmoid
H
fejnz#
Replies
1
Views
54
vagrant
vagrant

Users who are viewing this thread

  • tanmanSIXSIXSIX
Back
Top