How to rope without pain

tanmanSIXSIXSIX

tanmanSIXSIXSIX

Gay
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Posts
22
Reputation
11
How do i rope without pain. Someone said sodium Nitrite n famodin. I looked it up n it looks painful ash. I need sumthing that will knock me out n den kill me without any pain. It should also be cheap n easy to find/make.i will prolly do it in like 2 months
 
1790819805063
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, fraudedltn__, 31foidslater and 1 other person
Jump of a building, head first, so you die instantly
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
roping with the least amount of pain would probably be shooting yourself in the head with a shotgun or something.

a pistol could work too but its possible you survive
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and underbiteuser
I see this same question atleast 3 times a week :feelsokman: gun gun gun
 
  • JFL
Reactions: nuclear.schizo
How do i rope without pain. Someone said sodium Nitrite n famodin. I looked it up n it looks painful ash. I need sumthing that will knock me out n den kill me without any pain. It should also be cheap n easy to find/make.i will prolly do it in like 2 months
not worth it just wait for ur hour to come:feelskek:
 
Don’t rope brother my pms are opened if u need anyone to talk to
 
How do i rope without pain. Someone said sodium Nitrite n famodin. I looked it up n it looks painful ash. I need sumthing that will knock me out n den kill me without any pain. It should also be cheap n easy to find/make.i will prolly do it in like 2 months
Just od
 
roping with the least amount of pain would probably be shooting yourself in the head with a shotgun or something.

a pistol could work too but its possible you survive
U might survive a shotgun aswell if ur an iqlet
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop
roping with the least amount of pain would probably be shooting yourself in the head with a shotgun or something.

a pistol could work too but its possible you survive
unless youre incapable of pointing the gun towards the brain stem youre good
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop
U might survive a shotgun aswell if ur an iqlet
the chances are significantly significantly less, assuming full barell. and if you do then your head would basically be gone if you did survive you would certaintly have the possibility of maid.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN. and nuclear.schizo
How do i rope without pain. Someone said sodium Nitrite n famodin. I looked it up n it looks painful ash. I need sumthing that will knock me out n den kill me without any pain. It should also be cheap n easy to find/make.i will prolly do it in like 2 months
Bro u fr ?
 

Similar threads

dreamz
Replies
28
Views
190
dreamz
dreamz
Merengue
Replies
5
Views
90
Clark69
Clark69
polarpop
Replies
2
Views
24
polarpop
polarpop
Y
Replies
13
Views
109
americanpakitruvcel
americanpakitruvcel
Sköll12
Replies
17
Views
67
Sköll12
Sköll12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top