How to run a successful pedo ring

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
>Purchase a building
>Say that the building will be a private clinic for teenagers and children with mental problems n stuff
>Hire at least two legit qualified therapists who are (((in on it))) so that the place doesn't look too sus
>make fake reviews of the place on Google but make the reviews really bad so that no genuine people end up wanting to go
>Steal kids
>Take them to the building
>If people hear screaming n stuff people nearby will just think it's cuz they have mental issues n stuff.

Ye

If the building has a grarage then that's OP you just drive a van in there and drop the kid off inside where no one can be seen.

Oh yeah, in Minecraft.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JustBeCurry, Ponder, Ritalincell and 17 others
Like in minecraft you can dig 100 ft below and have a giant sex pit too. In gta v

• JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Dogs and Deleted member 11053
Laptop

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 4464 and BigBoy
Thanks for the advice i will definitely use it in my new minecraft world

• +1
Reactions: Stare, BigBoy and Deleted member 5189

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 5189
The FBI thinking that they have you until they see that you put "in Minecraft" at the end of your post:
Screenshot 20201210 235824

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, nonserviam, Pumanator and 11 others
@Idfkbruh @BIGDICCJIM @Dukeys

What's with those reacts?

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and Deleted member 6191

I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, BigBoy and WadlowMaxxing
View attachment 863052

I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.
Had the pleasure of meeting Jeffrey Epstein at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
View attachment 863052

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 6191, BigBoy and 1 other person
it would be good to take good care of them.. in minecraft

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Bro, just some quick advice needed.

How many times should i feed the kids inn my basement??

Ive been overfeeding them just in case but i dont want fat rolls, i want prime 🍑 and🍒 in shape.

over if u clicked on this post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 5189
I would prefer to get a private island somewhere outside of us jurisdiction and bribe poor Russian/Brazilian parents to let me adopt their child for a small payment. Then fly them out to said island and you know do my thing. 😏:dafuckfeels::feelsshh: [In Minecraft]

Last edited:
I would prefer to get a private island somewhere outside of us jurisdiction and bribe poor Russian/Brazilian parents to let me adopt their child for a small payment. Then fly them out to said island and you know do my thing. 😏:dafuckfeels::feelsshh: [In Minecraft]
Reported

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
I caged so hard at in Minecraft

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189