How to save face after an awkward conversation with two words.

dough2

dough2

Gold
All you have to do is say "good talk" sarcastically. Always gets a giggle.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: pisslord, incelslayer01, UltraExtremeIntense and 1 other person
Actual high iq. Makes it look like you know what’s going on vs social autist

• +1
Reactions: incelslayer01
high IQ, OP are you a Chad?

• +1
Reactions: incelslayer01
Actual high iq. Makes it look like you know what’s going on vs social autist
Legit. Also, the other person will think that they contributed to the failed conversation. You can smile or chuckle if you want to accept responsibility yourself.
high IQ, OP are you a Chad?
No, I'm just Really Fucking Smart.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and UltraExtremeIntense
Is not what you say is how you say it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Why is everyone aspie and can't talk? Did none of you develop social skills in high school?

Why is everyone aspie and can't talk? Did none of you develop social skills in high school?
Legit, I've been saying this shit since like 8th grade mein tigger.

• +1
I've been getting one word answers from people my entire life. How am I supposed to develop social skills from that?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mateusz74, chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2205
I've been getting one word answers from people my entire life. How am I supposed to develop social skills from that?
Maybe you should ask questions that can't be answered in one word, retard. Alternatively you could try being handsome.

This is why society is a hell hole. Your face at a young age determains social hierarchy and how much exposure you get in social elements.
Just looksmaxx. Unless your aspie everythin comes natturally afterwards.

This is why society is a hell hole. Your face at a young age determains social hierarchy and how much exposure you get in social elements.
Ugly people who are social get friendzoned, not shunned. JFL @ this forum's cognitive dissonance.

Ugly people who are social get friendzoned, not shunned. JFL @ this forum's cognitive dissonance.
You clearly don't know what it's like to e subhuman. Ugly people hang with soyboys and edge lords, and they only have social skills in their own group.

I used to be a normie with lots of friends in EE, but as soon as I moved to the US everything went to shit. I've been told by people that I am not a friendly person and that I'm selfish and too honest because I don't sugarcoat things and comment on things the way they are and it really pisses off the Americans. JFL.

I used to be a normie with lots of friends in EE, but as soon as I moved to the US everything went to shit. I've been told by people that I am not a friendly person and that I'm selfish and too honest because I don't sugarcoat things and comment on things the way they are and it really pisses off the Americans. JFL.
What country did you live while getting an EE (I assume the degree?)

Maybe you should accept that different cultures display different levels of respect to acquaintances?

What country did you live while getting an EE (I assume the degree?)
I'm from Ukraine, EE is Eastern Europe dood
Maybe you should accept that different cultures display different levels of respect to acquaintances?
No, doing that would be essentially castrating myself in order to become something that I'm not

• +1
I'm from Ukraine, EE is Eastern Europe dood

No, doing that would be essentially castrating myself in order to become something that I'm not
And a mindset like that is exactly why you're viewed as an outcast. Following the crowd is literally the most basic and primary social premise.

And a mindset like that is exactly why you're viewed as an outcast. Following the crowd is literally the most basic and primary social premise.
I've always been my own person and I was respected for that in Eastern Europe

I've always been my own person and I was respected for that in Eastern Europe
Cool story bro, tell it again? Being blunt in America makes you seem like you have Asperger's. The key to succeeding socially in America is feeding into every individuals idealized image of themselves.

Cool story bro, tell it again? Being blunt in America makes you seem like you have Asperger's. The key to succeeding socially in America is feeding into every individuals idealized image of themselves.
Ok then I'll become a high inhib cuck and hope things change for me

Ok then I'll become a high inhib cuck and hope things change for me
You don't have to be low inhib. As black folk say, you just have to "act right, nigga".

You don't have to be low inhib. As black folk say, you just have to "act right, nigga".
Then it's over for me because being low inhib is in my DNA, but I'm cynical and pessimistic at the same time

Then it's over for me because being low inhib is in my DNA, but I'm cynical and pessimistic at the same time
What black people say still applies.

What black people say still applies.
dough2

Man, fuck you, dog