what do i reply to this girl (FORUM CHADS NEEDED)

U

user2648

Banned
IMG 0666

have had many matches, which have led to the snap being given.

after adding the snap
wtf do you say in a situation like this to not have an awkward conversation on snap

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 65752, halloweed and 1 other person
bump

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
View attachment 2923912

after adding the snap
wtf do you say in a situation like this to not have an awkward conversation on snap
Bro came in an incel touch deprived niggers forum to ask us some NT questions

• JFL
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n
  • +1
Reactions: user2648
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and 97baHater
know any?
I think those are, not sure tho, ofc there are forum Chads but they prob won't respond. @StraightHeadJames @tombradylover @atlantean

• +1
Reactions: atlantean, tombradylover and user2648
You got buck broken within the first reply
@cytoplasm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65752 and cytoplasm
I think those are, not sure tho, ofc there are forum Chads but they prob won't respond. @StraightHeadJames @tombradylover @atlantean
cheers bro

• +1
  • JFL
tag forum chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752
@forevergymcelling @Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel and user2648
tag nt users also

nigga im strong HTN at most

enough to slay.
what would u say after adding snap lol?
shit feels awkward asf
just send snap pics from below kinda flexing masseters

it legit doesnt matter what u say, if she finds u attractive she will respond well. theres no need for rizz or game on snap lol. just see how she perceives u and then u will know what to say

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and user2648

it legit doesnt matter what u say, if she finds u attractive she will respond well. theres no need for rizz or game on snap lol. just see how she perceives u and then u will know what to say
IMG 0668

like this?

what would she even respond to that?

yeah
what would she even respond to that?
she will send snap back lol.

ive had girls call me cute when i did that then i started talking to them

i mean if u really wanna start a conversation for sure and u look good u can legit say anything. like even asking her to rate u will work.
i did that once with a mtb tho she was kinda mid

• +1
Reactions: user2648 and 97baHater
View attachment 2923912

after adding the snap
just talk about NT shit and be active with her, then after a day be dry and take a while to respond, wait for her to ask u wyd and say ur at the gym and send her some thirst trap topless gym pic (has to be past 10pm), if she responds well then it’s ez from there, she’ll be horny and u can sext and probably slay the same week. i remember slaying this foid the same week after just using that, i was dyel twink tho so i made sure my bulge was the focus in the pic and not my body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster and user2648
just talk about NT shit and be active with her, then after a day be dry and take a while to respond, wait for her to ask u wyd and say ur at the gym and send her some thirst trap topless gym pic (has to be past 10pm), if she responds well then it’s ez from there, she’ll be horny and u can sext and probably slay the same week. i remember slaying this foid the same week after just using that, i was dyel twink tho so i made sure my bulge was the focus in the pic and not my body

View attachment 2924204
once the conversation is rolling it’s fine i think.
just getting to actually why the conversation started and flowing after adding up is the hard part for me i think

• +1
Reactions: atlantean

View attachment 2924204
mirin btw

• +1
once the conversation is rolling it’s fine i think.
just getting to actually why the conversation started and flowing after adding up is the hard part for me i think
u dont have to carry on the convo from the chat, just ask her sth that was on her profile and make convo from there

• +1
Reactions: user2648
is sending snaps like this a good idea like @straightheadjame recommend above
yea if ur gl from selfie cam then its mogger, i look like shit from front cam so i never send selfies jfl

yea if ur gl from selfie cam then its mogger, i look like shit from front cam so i never send selfies jfl
can i pm if i’m good ?

• +1
Set up a meet ASAP!!!

inb4

"OK SEXXXX HAVERRR:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::incel::incel::incel::incel:"

Fuark mogs me
On the rare occasion I get a match I don't say anything

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Fuark mogs me
On the rare occasion I get a match I don't say anything
i installed 3 days ago. i got 15 matches so far, all pretty good. i get rated here between high mtn to low cl lol, quite a large disparity.

u got any profile tips, i think my profile is not ideal for matches idk. i can on if u want/can help
i can show matches also