How to save football from niggers

barcacel

barcacel

Iron
We have to reduce the pitch dimensions to save football from niggers and make it a more of a manlet game

"Small pitch dimensions
Having a smaller pitch means automatically that there is not a lot of space to work with, as you can imagine. Small space means your team will have to be able to play in tiny spaced, so your squad will need high Technique, First Touch, Dribbling and Passing.

Defensively you will have to watch your defensive line. Playing a high defense line and playing the offside trap could give you some problems. There is not a lot of space behind your defense, so if an opponent breaks through the offside trap, there is not a lot of space to catch him.

But when you have some solid defenders in your team, playing a high defense line could limit your opponents space, pressing them back on their own half. If you have very technical midfielders and attackers, you will be able to outplay every team with a high tempo short passing game."

due to having a smaller pitch players will do shorter passes and these attributes will be used more and these other less:
"Decreased Passing Directness (shorter passing)
Players in midfield and attack in particular:
o Good intelligence (Anticipation, Decisions, Flair, Teamwork, Vision)
o Good off the ball movement (Off The Ball)
o Good control (First Touch, Technique)
o Good passing ability (Passing, Technique)
• Perhaps poor endeavour (Work Rate)
• Perhaps poor physical presence (Balance, Strength)
• Perhaps poor aerial presence (Jumping Reach)
• Perhaps poor mobility (Acceleration, Agility, Balance, Pace)"

"Large pitch dimensions

Having a large pitch requires your team to be fit as hell. A long pitch will mean your team (and the opponent) will need to cover a lot of yards during a match, so your squad will need a high fitness level for this to work properly.
If you focus your team training on the physical side of the game AND have players with high stamina and natural condition, you will be able to outrun your opponent as the match progresses.
Be wary though when picking a pitch size like this. The long pitch will mean there could be a lot of space behind your defense (especially if you play with an attacking mentality and a high line). That space will need to be covered if the ball will be played behind your defense.
Your defenders will need high Pace, Acceleration and Fitness levels to compensate for the space. And you will have to make sure your full backs will not be out of position too much. Having attacking Full Backs in combination with a high defensive line could result in some massive space on your half, making you vulnerable for quick breaks and counter attacks."

Asians should also do this, but they would need to make the pitch even smaller to use their high iq

@Übermogger @Xangsane @FastBananaCEO @forevergymcelling @cloUder @gamma @TeraCope54 @AshtonKuchter @latincell95 @zerotohero @Unsh @cekonerr @5´11skullcel @ascension! @FailedNormieManlet @DoctorLooksmax @currylightskin @Octillionaire @8PSLcel @LiteralCaucasian @St.TikTokcel @Alt Number 3 @gribsufer1 @Chadeep @looksmaxxtocope @Marsiere214 @looksmaxxed @PointOfNoReturn @wannakms @DoctorLooksmax

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, SLA, Dystopian and 3 others
We have to reduce the pitch dimensions to save football from niggers and make it a more of a manlet game

"Small pitch dimensions
Having a smaller pitch means automatically that there is not a lot of space to work with, as you can imagine. Small space means your team will have to be able to play in tiny spaced, so your squad will need high Technique, First Touch, Dribbling and Passing.

Defensively you will have to watch your defensive line. Playing a high defense line and playing the offside trap could give you some problems. There is not a lot of space behind your defense, so if an opponent breaks through the offside trap, there is not a lot of space to catch him.

But when you have some solid defenders in your team, playing a high defense line could limit your opponents space, pressing them back on their own half. If you have very technical midfielders and attackers, you will be able to outplay every team with a high tempo short passing game."

due to having a smaller pitch players will do shorter passes and these attributes will be used more and these other less:
"Decreased Passing Directness (shorter passing)
Players in midfield and attack in particular:
o Good intelligence (Anticipation, Decisions, Flair, Teamwork, Vision)
o Good off the ball movement (Off The Ball)
o Good control (First Touch, Technique)
o Good passing ability (Passing, Technique)
• Perhaps poor endeavour (Work Rate)
• Perhaps poor physical presence (Balance, Strength)
• Perhaps poor aerial presence (Jumping Reach)
• Perhaps poor mobility (Acceleration, Agility, Balance, Pace)"

"Large pitch dimensions

Having a large pitch requires your team to be fit as hell. A long pitch will mean your team (and the opponent) will need to cover a lot of yards during a match, so your squad will need a high fitness level for this to work properly.
If you focus your team training on the physical side of the game AND have players with high stamina and natural condition, you will be able to outrun your opponent as the match progresses.
Be wary though when picking a pitch size like this. The long pitch will mean there could be a lot of space behind your defense (especially if you play with an attacking mentality and a high line). That space will need to be covered if the ball will be played behind your defense.
Your defenders will need high Pace, Acceleration and Fitness levels to compensate for the space. And you will have to make sure your full backs will not be out of position too much. Having attacking Full Backs in combination with a high defensive line could result in some massive space on your half, making you vulnerable for quick breaks and counter attacks."

Asians should also do this, but they would need to make the pitch even smaller to use their high iq

@Übermogger @Xangsane @FastBananaCEO @forevergymcelling @cloUder @gamma @TeraCope54 @AshtonKuchter @latincell95 @zerotohero @Unsh @cekonerr @5´11skullcel @ascension! @FailedNormieManlet @DoctorLooksmax @currylightskin @Octillionaire @8PSLcel @LiteralCaucasian @St.TikTokcel @Alt Number 3 @gribsufer1 @Chadeep @looksmaxxtocope @Marsiere214 @looksmaxxed @PointOfNoReturn @wannakms @DoctorLooksmax

Nothing needs to be changed. Seethe more, I guess.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Tom Jones and barcacel
It's always been a manlet game though

Maradona
Messi
Garrincha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 20677
It's always been a manlet game though

Maradona
Messi
Garrincha
It’s a diverse game.
Some tall mofos that are great too.
But always surprising how manlets like Messi or Diego can run so fucking fast

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Trilogy
Imagine caring about niggerball and niggerhoop games in 2023

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, rand anon and 2 others
It's impossible.

you would care if 98 percent of the players were white or of your race, i still like it because i can remember those days without blacks
I never cared about sports, but I can see how it's sad for people who love it. Fucking Jews man.

Save what? I'm not even a football fan and know euroslim squads can't land a single win in 5 years

keep crying for the BBC master race

1*XHdgaB3ZL4fqdacvKdQuaA.jpeg

african-children-during-english-class-southern-ethiopia-east-africa.jpg

9fe1b2fe4e920f6cfc2e3130f75f8a83.jpg

go back to africa and starve to death, maybe you can join a tribe
44129d21a8c3fb498a310dd334d04fc4.jpg

the greatest athletes in history

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, Frank Jack, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Keep coping faggot. BBC takeover

Attachments

• IMG_2120.MOV
    3.8 MB
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
Pique already did this I forgot what it's called tho

• +1
Reactions: barcacel
if we were living out in the wild i would have already made an auto sufficient system where i would get food while i study new technologies, while you would stay all day following an animal around like a monkey, i'm just superior to you because of my brain and you have to accept it

typical monkey behavior to only care about physical strength
1588075063112 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, alriodai and Trilogy
The only fucking reason why football is more popular than american football and basketball is because it has more white players, if more black players started playing the sport no-one would care about the new niggerball sport called football
Cope

i fucking hate football now, i fucking hate seeing blacks playing in the field, that is the reason why i don't like watching this fucking sport anymore
Love the tears

There is a reason why manlets and birdcels do well in this sport

AERODYNAMICS

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dystopian
There is a reason why manlets and birdcels do well in this sport

AERODYNAMICS
manlets dont do well, birdcels neither because they get less oxygen, messi is an exception you can see whem he is toyed around vs france and vs netherlands

• +1
good thread, the sport is more entertaining when is about tactis tiki taka dribling etc instead of a nigger running around
shitalians were based because they harassed niggers like balotelli in the past to prevent this

• +1
your hatred towards blacks is incredible jfl

• +1
  • +1
"The fact is that Black players constitute 43% of the players in the English Premier League."

real madrid:
kdkkdkdkd-png.1992205
why are you putting players that are not even signed into RMA and don't play with them and subs?

there's 6 white starters for RMA, Courtois, Modric, Kroos, Valverde, Benzema (arab but not black) Carjaval and just recently Rudiger took Nacho place (which would have been the 7th)

Also it's funny you hate niggers but you look like a mutt nigger yourself JFL

i still have pale white skin and i'm white passing, i have neotenous facial features which make me less aggressive than blacks, only like 2 percent of the population in Spain and in Europe is black

25 multiplied by .02 is 0.5, so there should be less than 1 black player in their squad
u look like a 1/10 mutt shit skinned dude

nobody will think you're white IRL go fix your shit nose instead of worrying about other people making millinos and fucking women u will never find in ur life

• JFL
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins.
good thread, the sport is more entertaining when is about tactis tiki taka dribling etc instead of a nigger running around
shitalians were based because they harassed niggers like balotelli in the past to prevent this
Why not just watch chess then 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Earth Dollar, Dystopian and 1 other person
do you prefer watching American football or English football?
Obviously American. Goofball is for people with shit genetics

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
it needs to be played outside, real grass, a normal sized ball and lot of stands to get popular. You can't make the pitch smaller because you can't make the stadiums smaller.
But basketball

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and Frank Jack
"The Kings League was able to reach a large audience in its first week, with viewers watching the matches for 2.9 million hours, and 786K simultaneous viewers being reached in the Porcinos FC vs Saiyans FC game. On average, every match had 423K viewers, which is a great number, especially for a league that is still starting."
charts-kingsleague-2-5f3ec80773fca8ac8199c9c1478b8e05.png

when Florentino taked about the superliga UEFA changed their format, i hope Kings League gets popular

If barca make a Kings League team then i'm gonna watch every Kings League barca match
Kings league has so much potential

• +1