How to save for surgery?? Im 29 and have been saving for 2 years and only have saved $700

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
> Work at dominos as assistant manager
> Trying to save up for surgery for 2 years
> Want to leave wife after I ascend
> Only have $700 hidden away from my wife since she knows what I make and we barely get by as it is with her wasteful spending (she is an animal hoarder)

What should I do this is t working I will be 40 by the time I could afford chin and cheek implants

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 2816, terrorblade and 15 others
What should I do this is t working I will be 40 by the time I could afford chin and cheek implants
You are better off mewing. When the teeth are in contact, the lips sealed and the tongue is pushing against the palate, the face blooms like a flower; you will almost look like a completely different person in 10 years.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: draco, Deleted member 10107, Deleted member 3635 and 16 others
You are better off mewing. When the teeth are in contact, the lips sealed and the tongue is pushing against the palate, the face blooms like a flower; you will almost look like a completely different person in 10 years.
Srs or nah?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and SOS-Sonic
find a shittier job that pays more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, terrorblade, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
Srs or nah?
Seriously. Soft tissue changes will occur within months, but upswing and expansion will take years.

Plenty of people have gotten more downswing as they aged, because our posture slacks as we get older. But why can't the opposite happen? It can, you just have to apply forces in the right direction: mew.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
seems kinda over for u man idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
time to rope boyo

At 29 there’s no point anyways sorry man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 7419, .👽. and 3 others
Slavpill tbh

OP is larping btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 4416
Slut out your wife to buy implants

The fuck how does your wife determine where the money goes ur the guy here, ultra low T thread jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13325, Stare, .👽. and 5 others
its a pretty bleak situation. it would take a miracle for you to get money needed for surgery when you barely get by and your wife hoards shit. its either...

a) you give up your hopes of ascending and grow old with your wife (considering your 29, this option is pretty good)
b) you leave your wife, hoping to moneymax as a bachelor to get surgeries (not worth it if your face doesn't have a good base, if you do, pretty viable)
c) you grow some balls, take charge of your wife and where your money goes (alpha cope option, may work)

its a pretty bleak situation. it would take a miracle for you to get money needed for surgery when you barely get by and your wife hoards shit. its either...

a) you give up your hopes of ascending and grow old with your wife (considering your 29, this option is pretty good)
b) you leave your wife, hoping to moneymax as a bachelor to get surgeries (not worth it if your face doesn't have a good base, if you do, pretty viable)
c) you grow some balls, take charge of your wife and where your money goes (alpha cope option, may work)
Haha stop feeding the troll

• +1
Reactions: Donzulloo
Work at dominos as assistant manager
and we barely get by as it is with her wasteful spending (she is an animal hoarder)
money saving = money offense (how much you make) + money defense (keeping what earned, spending factor).
1. your money making, I dunno, but I hope the manager title means you make a decent amount of money.
2. defense. Problem is a big spending wife. No matter how much make, a true spender will always bring the savings back to zero.
Only solution for defense. Make a budget. track spending , all of it, to see of budget is being kept. adjust budget. and thus she is also put on a budget.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
crypto maybe if you can take risk

@Jamesothy Give this Beta some advice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
> Only have $700 hidden away from my wife since she knows what I make and we barely get by as it is with her wasteful spending (she is an animal hoarder)

ever heard crypto

Post pics of wife.

Don't leave your wife. Didn't you say you've only been married to her for a year? You need to get her under control by any means necessarry. Don't hide money from her. You're a man. You shouldn't be hiding or sneaking around. Give her what she needs and take what you want for yourself. Be open about everything and put your foot down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and Yuya Moggershima
You're better of staying within your budget dude. Go to Iran/Thailand/Mexico.

This has to be fake

@Cardiologyscribe is 100% a larp
He claims to have got brow ridge implants which is bullocks
But now u don't even have 1k savings

Your probably a 15 yo repressed virgin

The problem is you're "saving". Saving is dead. Banks won't tell you blatantly, but inflation will render your money useless.

What you should do is learn how to trade forex. Be humble and forget everything you think you know about it, go watch YouTube videos for beginners. IGNORE THE TRADEING COURSES BEING SOLD. You can learn for free on the internet

It's not a smooth road, you might need to take 40mins to an hour a day for forex learning/trading , however once you can trade it will be worth it.

Start with a demo account, learn 1. Risk management 2. Price action 3.Trading psychology.

That's looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing in one

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
The problem is you're "saving". Saving is dead. Banks won't tell you blatantly, but inflation will render your money useless.

What you should do is learn how to trade forex. Be humble and forget everything you think you know about it, go watch YouTube videos for beginners. IGNORE THE TRADEING COURSES BEING SOLD. You can learn for free on the internet

It's not a smooth road, you might need to take 40mins to an hour a day for forex learning/trading , however once you can trade it will be worth it.

Start with a demo account, learn 1. Risk management 2. Price action 3.Trading psychology.

How much to start with?

By the way I wanted to add, I am not a financial advisor, or neither do I claim to be. I am not a professional in the area of fprex or finances. There are risks in forex. Should you lose your money which is possible, I will not be held liable

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer

what a retard, day trading forex is unprofitable for literally everyone but a select few who are extremely skilled and have a fat balance and their risk management is OP

i can tell you never made a living or even side hustle off of it with this advice man. jfl

Even if you told him to invest in index it would have been more respectable.

Also inflation is low rn, it will probably get worse soon since how much America is printing.

what a retard, day trading forex is unprofitable for literally everyone but a select few who are extremely skilled and have a fat balance and their risk management is OP

i can tell you never made a living or even side hustle off of it with this advice man. jfl

Even if you told him to invest in index it would have been more respectable.

Also inflation is low rn, it will probably get worse soon since how much America is printing.
That's your opinion. The select few that are "extremely skilled" are normal human beings who've traded on the demo for roughy plus minus 5 years or longer or gone to university(Not necessary to trade). Some like me, Only traded for some months(I am an active trader) and I am making profits, and some loses, but overall I end up in profits because of money management.