How to separate mid face suture?

D

Deleted member 19371

Iron
the title basically, been researching and finding anecdotal cases of mewers getting pains and cracks and having deep lines through their maxilla’s. If it’s possible for them, what did they do that I have to do? Background I thought I was mewing correctly for 4 years, I wasn’t, I just stopped downswinging, and so I need to catch up. I can’t afford MSE and I refuse to get surgery, which I also probably can’t afford. Any advice lads?

side question, does anyone actually know how powerful a MSE is? I can’t find any info to compare to tongue strength

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Background I thought I was mewing correctly for 4 years, I wasn’t
what were you doing wrong? have you corrected it? I still don't know if I mew properly.

you may not need to.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
what were you doing wrong? have you corrected it? I still don't know if I mew properly.
Basically I wasnt engaging the back third properly, as soon as I got it I could feel what I had been doing wrong

Basically I wasnt engaging the back third properly, as soon as I got it I could feel what I had been doing wrong
I had the same issue, was doing it wrong for about 6 or 7 months. Still not certain though. I feel like I could be getting even more up, but I worry that I will apply to much pressure back there resulting in more downswing.

the title basically, been researching and finding anecdotal cases of mewers getting pains and cracks and having deep lines through their maxilla’s. If it’s possible for them, what did they do that I have to do? Background I thought I was mewing correctly for 4 years, I wasn’t, I just stopped downswinging, and so I need to catch up. I can’t afford MSE and I refuse to get surgery, which I also probably can’t afford. Any advice lads?

side question, does anyone actually know how powerful a MSE is? I can’t find any info to compare to tongue strength
dedicated hard mewing in chintucks and thumbpulling i think. doing it seriously tho, like 5 mins every hour for thumbpulling and hard mewing for hours

idk tho, ive heard constant chintucks is bad. kids just need to soft mew, but teens/adults should medium/hard mew

you don't need details or analysis on this.

because;

@Stopping@Nothing19

iT dEpEnDS

@thecel what exactly is forward growth , is ot dimensionla growth of the visceral cranium or just the increase in volume of maxilla causing the bones of face becoming more compact.if its the former then can u increase the dimensions of face with any force and muscle activity after 19?

• +1
Reactions: thecel