How to shape nose without surgery?

AfricanPsycho

AfricanPsycho

Jordanmaxxing (100% Proven)
My nose isn't big I just want to shape it since I don't like the shape. I want to shape VERY slightly down where the marked area is. I want to tighten and make it protrude less out. I know there's nose tape and some people use washing pegs. But my two questions are. Is the two methods legit and are there any other ways?
Screenshot 20240522 215323 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra
My nose isn't big I just want to shape it since I don't like the shape. I want to shape VERY slightly down where the marked area is. I want to tighten and make it protrude less out. I know there's nose tape and some people use washing pegs. But my two questions are. Is the two methods legit and are there any other ways?View attachment 2937023
no way your shape is stuck maybe lose fat is the only non surgery way

• +1
Reactions: AfricanPsycho
My nose isn't big I just want to shape it since I don't like the shape. I want to shape VERY slightly down where the marked area is. I want to tighten and make it protrude less out. I know there's nose tape and some people use washing pegs. But my two questions are. Is the two methods legit and are there any other ways?View attachment 2937023
surgery and PDOs @Orc ?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
surgery and PDOs @Orc ?
PDOs hurt way too much if entering into the nose bro, youll have to be put under anaesthesia.
I tried doing it with some topical lidocaine (10.56%) cream but it was extremely tough to poke the needle through and also hurt way too much.

• +1
Reactions: silencio, Miant Gimplants and PsychoH
PDOs hurt way too much if entering into the nose bro, youll have to be put under anaesthesia.
I tried doing it with some topical lidocaine (10.56%) cream but it was extremely tough to poke the needle through and also hurt way too much.
stop

@Orc @Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Miant Gimplants
try injectable anesthetic next time

If u are too fat maybe leanmaxx will help