how to shave with acne

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
When I used to have a pizza face I would wet shave over all my acne and the zits would open and my skin was just a mess. I didn't knew it could give you scars JFL.
When my active acne was gone, the scars remained for 3 months before my skin healed itself. Now I have almost no scars, thank god
MY ADVICE : DO NOT SHAVE OVER ACTIVE ACNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But now, how do you correctly shave when you have acne, I just wanna know in case I get a new break out?
I heard an electric razor should be used but idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, dragomaxxer and mirrormogger
how do you shave over ingrown hairs you get from shaving

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
i ddi the same thing dawg a girl at school asked me what happened worried and i said oh i just shaved and she looked at like me i m retarded

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
When I used to have a pizza face I would wet shave over all my acne and the zits would open and my skin was just a mess. I didn't knew it could give you scars JFL.
When my active acne was gone, the scars remained for 3 months before my skin healed itself. Now I have almost no scars, thank god

But now, how do you correctly shave when you have acne, I just wanna know in case I get a new break out?
just shave off the acne nigga

just shave off the acne nigga
Not Funny Lol GIF by WWE

bro fr its horrible, i try to just avoid shaving the area as much as possible but eventually you have to, im trying my best to not cause any scarring but i still have to fucking shave

just ordered an electric razor will lyk if it makes it easier

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk

Just have clear skin like i do

bro fr its horrible, i try to just avoid shaving the area as much as possible but eventually you have to, im trying my best to not cause any scarring but i still have to fucking shave

just ordered an electric razor will lyk if it makes it easier
aight thankyou brother

there are creams that get rid of ur hair, but you should use them only when necessary because they could cause irritation if used on the face.

it's best to try benzyol peroxide, sulfur and tea tree oil to try to get rid of the active acne tho, then shave

there are creams that get rid of ur hair, but you should use them only when necessary because they could cause irritation if used on the face
don't ever use those creams on your face bro or even anywhere. the chemicals in that shit are beyond unhealthy

I noticed a lot of models use normal electric razors so i just decided to buy one and they're pretty good ngl and much less irritating than a normal store bought razor. I use a Panasonic ES3831K

I noticed a lot of models use normal electric razors so i just decided to buy one and they're pretty good ngl and much less irritating than a normal store bought razor. I use a Panasonic ES3831K
thought so too, I'm gonna try that soon

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan