How to show normies you got blue eyes without embarrassing yourself

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
So as we all know Stroma is coming out in the next few years.
Although blue eyes are objectively more attractive, and a huge halo at that…

Many guys here are apprehensive to get this because unlike other looksmaxes, you can’t hide the fact that you did something about it.

For example, if you fix your nose, your chin or your eye area, people might comment on how you look better, but they will not be able to pinpoint what changed and the thought that you went as far as to get surgery will never even cross their mind.

But if you change your eye color, everyone will instantly know that you are faking it and it will come across as very try-hard and insecure.

They will never forget that you’re a fraud and as new people are introduced into your social circle they will always tell them at some point that your eyes used to be brown but that you got surgery for it.

It would basically be social suicide.

I, @Tyrionlannistercel come forward to offer a solution to this problem:

1 - Get Stroma

2 - Get brown contacts

3 - Gather all your friends

4- Open up with them about how you’ve always worn brown contacts when in reality your eyes were blue all along because you were ashamed of it. Then take the contacts off in front of them.

(Of course that doesn’t make any sense, but remember: Normies are operating under the assumption that looks are subjective, so they will be happy to believe it, it will feed their cope)

4 - They will be in utter disbelief and tell you that you shouldn’t have been insecure because your eyes are beautiful. This will become news in your community and they will tell whatever friends weren’t present.

5 - Tell them you’re happy you can finally be yourself without having to hide anything anymore.

6 - Enjoy life, after a while people will get used to it and forget the whole incident, it will be remembered more of as a joke. They will never think that you’re a fraud.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Slayerino, EckhartTollemaxx and 30 others
Low t high inhib cucc for hiding your looksmaxxing process tbh,

I'd openly say that i got medical treatment to lighten my eyes

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Copemaxxing, sytyl and 7 others
I don’t have friends so this is pretty easy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 8486 and Golang
4- Open up with them about how you’ve always worn brown contacts when in reality your eyes were blue all along because you were ashamed of it. Then take the contacts off in front of them.

(Of course that doesn’t make any sense, but remember: Normies are operating under the assumption that looks are subjective, so they will be happy to believe it, it will feed their cope)
really high iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
New official autism peak

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Be_ConfidentBro, Copemaxxing and 3 others
this is giga smart but no one will believe me cuz curry jfl also stroma is cope

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Warlow
Low t high inhib cucc for hiding your looksmaxxing process tbh,

I'd openly say that i got medical treatment to lighten my eyes
just defeat the whole purpose of your looksmax by showing that you underwent a looksmax. awful advice.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Darkstrand, turkproducer, Warlow and 2 others
jfl @ paying that amount of money for stroma

just defeat the whole purpose of your looksmax by showing that you underwent a looksmax. awful advice.
What a bs,i don't consider slaying my closest friends or relatives

What possible changes would it make if they judged me cuz these kind of surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, Alexanderr and joeveniro

What possible changes would it make if they judged me cuz these kind of surgeries
looks are not only for slaying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 2012 and inceletto

just be disowned theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slayerino, Darkstrand, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Or alternatively you can also be born with blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
A better theory is to say you have some sort of disease in your eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Darkstrand
@cocainecowboy @TsarTsar444 rate this plan

Attachments

• 1602705942024.png
    1602705942024.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 15
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2486 and TsarTsar444
fuck this shit now people will fraud blue eyes so easily
it's my only halo:feelsthink::feelsthink:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkstrand, Be_ConfidentBro and Danish_Retard
Dude the treatment cost 6 thousand dollars. Like wtf? Is this a joke?

Just tell them you have some melatonin deficiency or any other random bullshit, and that the doctors said that it is perfectly fine. 99% of normies will buy it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
fuck this shit now people will fraud blue eyes so easily
it's my only halo:feelsthink::feelsthink:
Are your eyes shitty generic dark “denim”, Waardenburg Syndrome tier blue like every other European white person’s?
17AB5334 9A1F 48A7 A526 01B3D07754F6

Or are they apex predator, very vibrant, tinted, Ian Somerhalder-mogging, “Firstthingyounoticeaboutsomeone”, platinum blue

342192C2 861A 4BE0 BFF2 28DBDD96A5D9

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3702
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Danish_Retard, sytyl and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Color doesn't matter if you don't have good eyeshape
Good eye shape + black limbal ring + light green “mint” eye color or amber yellow feline eye color + PCT but not too much/feminine PCT (Hunter Eyes) + Hooded medial canthus

Is superior to

Good eye shape + no limbal ring + pitch black or shitty saturated dark brown color + PCT but not too much/feminine PCT (Hunter Eyes) + Hooded medial canthus

Any Chad can have black/dark brown eyes

But in order to be Gigachad (facially) you NEED to have very bright eyes with black limbal rings. Like a cat or a husky.

Only GigaTyrones can have black eyes/saturated dark brown eyes and still be Gigatyrones facially, and even then they still would look better with lighter more masculine eyes (I.e. Jerem
7D9EC829 6FDF 4D64 8BFA 643952AAACB8
37B7BAED 780F 44C4 9C27 692173D3830C

But if you are not Dravidian, Aboriginal, or African, you are always gonna look better with very bright eyes
(I found the last picture on google. I don’t know what the guy’s or character’s or whatever’s ethnicity is but he has dark coloring and black hair that’s always better than pale skin & blond hair when it comes to really bright eyes because it contrasts them and gives them unique “Exotic” coloring)

AC3D6E4D 2FED 4648 A361 5D78352F8AA1

5EC85C47 1D33 4821 9758 00D0F491E15B

F30CC33E 1AED 4E3B 9F76 EAAF02543CB4

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Carbon Copy
I started eating more greens

Good eye shape + black limbal ring + light green “mint” eye color or amber yellow feline eye color + PCT but not too much/feminine PCT (Hunter Eyes) + Hooded medial canthus

Is superior to

Good eye shape + no limbal ring + pitch black or shitty saturated dark brown color + PCT but not too much/feminine PCT (Hunter Eyes) + Hooded medial canthus

Any Chad can have black/dark brown eyes

But in order to be Gigachad (facially) you NEED to have very bright eyes with black limbal rings. Like a cat or a husky.

Only GigaTyrones can have black eyes/saturated dark brown eyes and still be Gigatyrones facially, and even then they still would look better with lighter more masculine eyes (I.e. Jerem
View attachment 733288View attachment 733293

But if you are not Dravidian, Aboriginal, or African, you are always gonna look better with very bright eyes
(I found the last picture on google. I don’t know what the guy’s or character’s or whatever’s ethnicity is but he has dark coloring and black hair that’s always better than pale skin & blond hair when it comes to really bright eyes because it contrasts them and gives them unique “Exotic” coloring)

View attachment 733258
View attachment 733259
View attachment 733266

What point are you trying to make? That having interesting colored eyes is good? Think that is more than obvious tbh

What point are you trying to make? That having interesting colored eyes is good? Think that is more than obvious tbh

That having light/hazel brown eyes with black limbal rings is way better than having a wierd purple shade blue that most Nordics/European whites have and a lot of people on here and normies too don’t realize that.

They think there’s three of eye colors in normal lighting

- Beautiful Sky Blue
- Piss Green
- Shit Brown

“That’s it” That’s what they think, and it pisses me off

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
That having light/hazel brown eyes with black limbal rings is way better than having a wierd purple shade blue that most Nordics/European whites have and a lot of people on here and normies too don’t realize that.

They think there’s three of eye colors in normal lighting

- Beautiful Sky Blue
- Piss Green
- Shit Brown

“That’s it” That’s what they think, and it pisses me off

I never brought that up in the first place? Seriously don't know what you are on about.

Also do the entire forum a favor, and stop typing everything in italics and in some enlarged font. Just makes you look like a tryhard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
I never brought that up in the first place? Seriously don't know what you are on about.

Also do the entire forum a favor, and stop typing everything in italics and in some enlarged font. Just makes you look like a tryhard.
KEEP DEBATING UNDER MY THREAD

MORE BUMPS = MORE REACTS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 2214
gaslight them into thinking they were always that color

A lot of good posters do to be unique and eye catching (like a very bright color)

So as we all know Stroma is coming out in the next few years.
View attachment 731519Although blue eyes are objectively more attractive, and a huge halo at that…

Many guys here are apprehensive to get this because unlike other looksmaxes, you can’t hide the fact that you did something about it.

For example, if you fix your nose, your chin or your eye area, people might comment on how you look better, but they will not be able to pinpoint what changed and the thought that you went as far as to get surgery will never even cross their mind.

But if you change your eye color, everyone will instantly know that you are faking it and it will come across as very try-hard and insecure.

They will never forget that you’re a fraud and as new people are introduced into your social circle they will always tell them at some point that your eyes used to be brown but that you got surgery for it.

It would basically be social suicide.

I, @Tyrionlannistercel come forward to offer a solution to this problem:

1 - Get Stroma

2 - Get brown contacts

3 - Gather all your friends

4 - They will be in utter disbelief and tell you that you shouldn’t have been insecure because your eyes are beautiful. This will become news in your community and they will tell whatever friends weren’t present.

5 - Tell them you’re happy you can finally be yourself without having to hide anything anymore.

6 - Enjoy life, after a while people will get used to it and forget the whole incident, it will be remembered more of as a joke. They will never think that you’re a fraud.
I want hazel eyes that would benefit me a lot

Lol lmao brown contacts also what is stroma

A lot of good posters do to be unique and eye catching (like a very bright color)

Ah I realized I didn't really explain what I meant earlier, all I was getting at is that the example you used isn't a good comparison, because one person has literally 2/10 eye shape, and the other has god tier eye shape.

High IQ post. But I already have blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Ah I realized I didn't really explain what I meant earlier, all I was getting at is that the example you used isn't very good, because one person has literally 2/10 eye shape, and the other has god tier eye shape.
I’m a chatterbox and I babble on for too long both IRL and in GIGACHAD forums. I didn’t even notice that Ian was more goodlooking than the guy above tbh ngl

I agree with everything you have to say now let’s stop arguing so that this garbage thread is lost in history

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
I’m a chatterbox and I babble on for too long both IRL and in incel forums. I didn’t even notice that Ian was more goodlooking than the guy above tbh ngl

I agree with everything you have to say now let’s stop arguing so that this garbage thread is lost in history
sounds good brother

Non-sense. I make my eyes blue with contacts and I look worse

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201015-014622.png
    Screenshot_20201015-014622.png
    591.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20201015-014508.png
    Screenshot_20201015-014508.png
    588.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20201015-014635.png
    Screenshot_20201015-014635.png
    588 KB · Views: 7