How to simulate an advancement of the midface without a lefort 3

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Trying to solve the indian bug eye problem and honestly don't feel that orbital decompression or infraorbital implants are the solution. This just leaves a hollow eye look.

Advancing the midface will solve the problem , providing actual bone support.

There has to be a way.

A lefort 3 actually fixing indian bug eyes

Composite picture of patient 1 of Cruzon syndrome who underwent a modified LeFort 3

My eyes, no way is decompression the right indication, i need bone support. Its similar to the first picture of the girl.

20210425 171733

@reptiles
@RealSurgerymax

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1 and 5'7 zoomer
Trying to solve the indian bug eye problem and honestly don't feel that orbital decompression or infraorbital implants are the solution. This just leaves a hollow eye look.

There has to be a way.

View attachment 1107289

My eyes, no way is decompression the right indication, i need bone support.

View attachment 1107293

@reptiles
@RealSurgerymax

She got a modified lefort 3 right ? or was it a full scale lefort 3 as for your eyes area orbital decompression combined with infra orbital rim implats should fix your problems

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and Gaia262
Unironically, chewing. Bad teeth and diet without hard stuff (meat) is the main problem of facial deformation, especially in third-world countries like America.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, weebcel, Deleted member 8165 and 4 others
She got a modified lefort 3 right ? or was it a full scale lefort 3 as for your eyes area orbital decompression combined with infra orbital rim implats should fix your problems

It's a full lefort 3 for crouzons + Rhinoplasty.

Mine and her eyes are not that different, decompressing the eyes back doesn't seem right , I feel I just lack bone and need the orbital area advanced.

you are right,advance the face looks a better option for this,but infraorbital rim implant are a good option too

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
It's a full lefort 3 for crouzons + Rhinoplasty.

Mine and her eyes are not that different, decompressing the eyes back doesn't seem right , I feel I just lack bone and need the orbital area advanced.

I tried to do a morph you look better in this.

20210425 171733

20210425 171733

• +1
Thx bro

I believe bones are the solution but it's such a difficult area.

This seems to be the only logical solution.

Bug eyes are formed by 3 things. 1 A recessed lateral orbital rim 2 a vertically tall eye and 3 a negative orbital vector to fix this you need to fix 1 the recessed lateral orbitals you then need to shorten your eyes and then finally you need to move the protrusive back wards this is why lefort 3 is the perfect eye surgery usually doing a full ccw of the face can shorten every part of your eyes and it also touches the lateral orbital rims

Bug eyes are formed by 3 things. 1 A recessed lateral orbital rim 2 a vertically tall eye and 3 a negative orbital vector to fix this you need to fix 1 the recessed lateral orbitals you then need to shorten your eyes and then finally you need to move the protrusive back wards this is why lefort 3 is the perfect eye surgery usually doing a full ccw of the face can shorten every part of your eyes and it also touches the lateral orbital rims

True but it's not practical, the alternative of infraorbital implants ect seems like a cope but it's what we got.

Bro have you thought of going to Pakistan and get a bimax and all surgeries you need it will be a few thousand dollars, legit just get a credit card and pay that way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles
Bro have you thought of going to Pakistan and get a bimax and all surgeries you need it will be a few thousand dollars, legit just get a credit card and pay that way.

Yeah i'm saving currently i'm targeting to go to sunil tbqh he's cheap and i like his results

• Love it
That's the worst financialadvice i've ever heard. NEVER go into debt on a credit card - especially because you'd have to pay these doctors in cash. Do you know how much the interest is on cash advancements on a credit card? Get a loan instead.

On a different point - what are some good doctors in Pakistan?

Last edited:
That's the worst financial result i've ever heard. NEVER go into debt on a credit card - especially because you'd have to pay these doctors in cash. Do you know how much the interest is on cash advancements on a credit card? Get a loan instead.

I paid for my HD liposuction on my credit card in the UK and just paid it back over a few months.

Yeah a loan is better I guess, but alot of credit cards do 0% interest for 2 years ect.

You can use www.wise.Com to do international payments with a credit card

Don't know good doctors there but with anything research is key. @reptiles going with Sunil is a good shout in terms of cost and results

• +1
Can't Orbital Rim Implants do this?
Edit: Just realised you said you don't think that's the solution, I did see a similar result though and it looked good.

• +1
I paid for my HD liposuction on my credit card in the UK and just paid it back over a few months.

Yeah a loan is better I guess, but alot of credit cards do 0% interest for 2 years ect.

You can use www.wise.Com to do international payments with a credit card

Don't know good doctors there but with anything research is key. @reptiles going with Sunil is a good shout in terms of cost and results

My issue is directions tbqh i get lost so easily leaving the state and getting lost in india terrfies i can't speak the language and also i would have to stay over there like a week atleast.

• +1
My issue is directions tbqh i get lost so easily leaving the state and getting lost in india terrfies i can't speak the language and also i would have to stay over there like a week atleast.

See if you can bring a friend with you, and see it as a holiday sort of.

• +1

There has to be a way.

View attachment 1107289

My eyes, no way is decompression the right indication, i need bone support. Its similar to the first picture of the girl.

View attachment 1107293

@reptiles
@RealSurgerymax
Custom implants

• +1
That's the worst financialadvice i've ever heard. NEVER go into debt on a credit card - especially because you'd have to pay these doctors in cash. Do you know how much the interest is on cash advancements on a credit card? Get a loan instead.

Good to see another philosophycel