How to slay a foid with an ltr

oh then just get alone with her and escalate from there and fuck her raw :soy:

you can give her some hp or those sex chocolates lul
This is some very useful advice that is extremely water

Very flirty, but has a very protective bf. I was snapping her and her insecure ass bf unadded me and she apologized irl but i can tell she wants me but she still has a serious ltr. Need advice bc there’s something about her that makes me want to slay her so bad. She has one of the best eye areas ive ever seen on a foid, great body as well and surprisingly a great personality
So her ltr is obviously not the problem cause she obviously wants you to fuck. Very flirty with you and all. It's your ltr that gets in the way of it. Just tell your boyfriend that you have extra hours at work or something.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I had a chance today but i fucked myself so hard genuinely
im in a similar situation
my coworker has a bf of 5 years but she flirts with me heavily, touching my chest/arms and exaggerated laughing at my jokes (doesnt do this with any other male coworkers)
if you want to make her cheat you have to keep pushing for it so she can blame you after the fact and not feel guilty

• +1
Reactions: shychad and AlbinoMaxxer
im in a similar situation
my coworker has a bf of 5 years but she flirts with me heavily, touching my chest/arms and exaggerated laughing at my jokes (doesnt do this with any other male coworkers)
if you want to make her cheat you have to keep pushing for it so she can blame you after the fact and not feel guilty
Good advice, ill just escalate, she wont be able to fell guilty like u said, wow theyre fucking evil creatures

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
So her ltr is obviously not the problem cause she obviously wants you to fuck. Very flirty with you and all. It's your ltr that gets in the way of it. Just tell your boyfriend that you have extra hours at work or something.
I actually need some advice, u definitely got some

yeah but just cause a girls flirting with you doesnt mean she wants to fuck necessarily
a lot of times girls just flirt for attention, they might think your attractive but want to leave it at that

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and AlbinoMaxxer
yeah but just cause a girls flirting with you doesnt mean she wants to fuck necessarily
a lot of times girls just flirt for attention, they might think your attractive but want to leave it at that
Ofc but it’s worth it to try at least, i mog her boyfriend quite a bit

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
@Clavicular @NorwoodAscender @User28823

Very flirty, but has a very protective bf. I was snapping her and her insecure ass bf unadded me and she apologized irl but i can tell she wants me but she still has a serious ltr. Need advice bc there’s something about her that makes me want to slay her so bad. She has one of the best eye areas ive ever seen on a foid, great body as well and surprisingly a great personality
Don't

• +1
Rude towards the boyfriend unless he's an asshole
Im not a cuck idgaf if hes an asshole or not, he’s already insecure asf bc i mog the hell out of him

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
retard hes gonna fucking go ER on u

stop being retarded bro

nigga will literally kill u over some pussy

• +1
I wouldn’t do it tbh. It’s just not right. Call me
Bluepilled but it’s bad taste to knowingly cheat with someone like that. But u do u bro. I think u can pull other foids but it’s ur call.
I understand, but u need to realize that the gf is a whore anyways. It's not as if OP is taking something away from the the boyfriend really, just showing him what's really up.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover