How to slay at 15?

SoyGune

SoyGune

Indian
Shitty thread but genuine question. I’ve been making $100 a day so far from Ewhoring so far and I‘m just waiting on my hgh (should be here in a week) and at the end of this flu I’m gonna have three inches extra (1 from hgh two from insoles) of height. I’ll assume all the other guys will be rotting jerking off sitting on their ass all day so there’s gonna be a huge imbalance of shit. How would I slay at this point? Thinking of trying Yubo tbh.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Arkantos and turkproducer
It’s good you got black pilled so early.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, SpiritualCel, Deleted member 2012 and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
How tf do you make 100 a day?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
How tf do you make 100 a day?
People in my country make the same amount in like 6 days of hard work....but he makes that amount in one day by sending fake pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 3702 and 4 others
Be tall tiktok chad and I swear to fucking god you can fuck ANY girl

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3195
How to slay at 15?
Look like this
6AED63F2 508A 42C3 A9D5 361EBD0F813E

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: loromate, Deleted member 2012, hebbewem and 6 others
Bro how the fuck do you find pedos to send fake pics to in the first place

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and DutchPrettyBoy
Lol i got discord nitro by larping as a foid on doxcord

Buy a gun

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Be good looking

Talll

Or just be first theory.

Fashion and status max, be low inhibition and yes try yubo, only age you can

Shitty thread but genuine question. I’ve been making $100 a day so far from Ewhoring so far and I‘m just waiting on my hgh (should be here in a week) and at the end of this flu I’m gonna have three inches extra (1 from hgh two from insoles) of height. I’ll assume all the other guys will be rotting jerking off sitting on their ass all day so there’s gonna be a huge imbalance of shit. How would I slay at this point? Thinking of trying Yubo tbh.
YOU WILL NEVER SLAY ha HAAAAAAAA :lul: :lul:

YOU ARE DESTINED TO BE TRUECEL
"E -whore" LMAOoOoOoO

Go to as many social gatherings as you can and drink alcohol. This is basically it.

Ewhoring, the fuck you doin to yourself jfl

I’ve been making $100 a day so far from Ewhoring so far
keep larping stupid faggot. ewhoring is literally the most saturated method of making money on the history of internet culture, only the most elite and knowledgeable high IQ social engineers are able to make money off of it.
that, or you were extremely lucky to find some rich old dumb fuck

hgh is cope:feelswhy:

It’s good you got black pilled so early.

not really jfl
it depends a lot

probably he's just going to be a mentalcel for being blackpilled (without understanding shit) at 15 y/o.

Its over
Younger girls only date by psl

keep larping stupid faggot. ewhoring is literally the most saturated method of making money on the history of internet culture, only the most elite and knowledgeable high IQ social engineers are able to make money off of it.
that, or you were extremely lucky to find some rich old dumb fuck
You jel?
hgh is cope:feelswhy:
low iq
YOU WILL NEVER SLAY ha HAAAAAAAA :lul: :lul:

YOU ARE DESTINED TO BE TRUECEL
"E -whore" LMAOoOoOoO
cope
Its over
Younger girls only date by psl
Virgin. Not true.

im 15 too, just hook up at parties

Just be chill and fucking talk to girls, maybe? It's not that hard if ur smart enough to make 100 a day u should be able to figure out how to game girls. Unless ur skincare is shit, so make sure ur skin is clear. Get a good hairstyle as well

Spin plates and hold frame

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash and Zdeweilx
1. Be Chad
2. Don't be ethnic

Don't slay at 15

3a1c69989ded30d856a35e2fa3a7e4ca

have this face

just kill slay yourself

• So Sad
Reactions: Acnno
Things I would do

1. HAVE YOUR OWN CAR, a huge halo at that age
2. Play 2 sports
3. Looks max as hard as you can