How to slay at 5'6? 😲 Edgarmaxxing [Full Guide]

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
So, there has been a blindspot in looksmaxxing for a while now. Many thought the minimum height threshold with a good face was 5'8 (i.e., Hacker, Depp, Cruise, Zolanos, Osterberg).

However, if you're Central American and 5'6, YOU'RE in luck.

"Edgarmaxxing: The Ultimate Attraction Technique"
Alright, folks, let's talk about a style that's making waves – the Edgar haircut. It's that cool, curly mop with the signature nape flair, and guess what? It's a look that LatinXs are absolutely killing!

Embracing the Edgar is about more than just a fresh cut; it's about wearing your heritage with pride. This hairstyle has roots, character, and a whole lot of swagger, perfect for those who are ready to showcase their boldness.

To rock the Edgar, you've got to do it with confidence. It's for the go-getters, the trendsetters, and the brave hearts. This isn't just about catching eyes; it's about making a statement that you’re here, you’re fierce, and you’ve got the style to prove it.

So, to my LatinX brothers out there, if you’re looking to spice up your look with a little bit of edge and a lot of attitude, the Edgar is your calling card. It’s more than a hairstyle; it’s a homage to our vibrant culture. Go ahead, let that hair do the talking and watch the magic happen!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Alexios, Ark, Deleted member 55314 and 15 others
how to become a cuck theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ark, Deleted member 46184, diamondbill and 5 others
Imagine Unironically being 5’6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46184, nope, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Wrong. Edgarmaxxing is one of the only ways to ascend as a 5'6-5'8 guy. You need to right pheno and low inhib + NT for it too. But it works.

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, fuxkdakikez and Fiqh
So, there has been a blindspot in looksmaxxing for a while now. Many thought the minimum height threshold with a good face was 5'8 (i.e., Hacker, Depp, Cruise, Zolanos, Osterberg).

View attachment 2621286View attachment 2621298
View attachment 2621299View attachment 2621301View attachment 2621302View attachment 2621307

Alright, folks, let's talk about a style that's making waves – the Edgar haircut. It's that cool, curly mop with the signature nape flair, and guess what? It's a look that LatinXs are absolutely killing!

Embracing the Edgar is about more than just a fresh cut; it's about wearing your heritage with pride. This hairstyle has roots, character, and a whole lot of swagger, perfect for those who are ready to showcase their boldness.

To rock the Edgar, you've got to do it with confidence. It's for the go-getters, the trendsetters, and the brave hearts. This isn't just about catching eyes; it's about making a statement that you’re here, you’re fierce, and you’ve got the style to prove it.

So, to my LatinX brothers out there, if you’re looking to spice up your look with a little bit of edge and a lot of attitude, the Edgar is your calling card. It’s more than a hairstyle; it’s a homage to our vibrant culture. Go ahead, let that hair do the talking and watch the magic happen!
lol isn't that @JohnBaza

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker

Wrong. Edgarmaxxing is one of the only ways to ascend as a 5'6-5'8 guy. You need to right pheno and low inhib + NT for it too. But it works.
it does not work, all edgars are cucks to their latina that loves bbc

Edgars are exempt from the BP, I’ve literally seen that shit in person lmao, impossible as a whole to be incel and Latino

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 55314, fuxkdakikez and 4 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Edgars are exempt from the BP, I’ve literally seen that shit in person lmao, impossible as a whole to be incel and Latino
Yeah I’m Latino and can confirm here in Germany it’s a walk in the park

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

View attachment 2621299View attachment 2621301View attachment 2621302View attachment 2621307

It may not be over for me.

• Love it
they are not at all, theyre just okay being a cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh and .org
it does not work, all edgars are cucks to their latina that loves bbc
BBC is a .org meme. Edgarmaxxers are at least making the most of their manletism and manage to slay without simping or being a jester, but it's rare to be able to pull it off and it's not just the hairstyle. You need a good enough face, mexican/latino pheno, hyperNT and low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr
Finally a high IQ post! 🌻

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yeah 5’5 oofy doofy edgars slay but past age 20 its rope or farm work time

Finally a high IQ post! 🌻
It depends on the girl they're with

These Edgar's are almost always with another Latina girl

It's a cultural thing as much as physical and the incel Edgar's reading this are likely not up to par socially and thus this strategy will fall short

And on dating apps obviously 5"6 is a death sentence

No hope for Edgar's ass nigguhs

Edgar cut is dogshit

Legit thread.

• Love it
Good strategy is to larp as Latino if you can
Adopt the whole culture and learn the language

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and Seth Walsh
Edgar cut is dogshit
All fun and games until a jestermaxxing Edgarmaxxer fucks your oneitis. They're exempt from the blackpill. Just never got patched. Watch them IRL

• +1
not central american or 5'6, now what?

Just become a low class smelly Mexican to slay hoodrats theory

@Ricky212 what excuse do you have now?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, Seth Walsh and Ricky212
Nigga what?
I mean at 5"6 you must literally be baki to have any respect from men

If you aren't respected by men you aren't respected by your hoe and constantly immaculated in comparison to those in your surrounds

Even a loyal girl will always think about the bigger man

It's actually so grim that's why I'm becoming heterochromic and roiding there is no alternative

I'm not Mexican tho

All fun and games until a jestermaxxing Edgarmaxxer fucks your oneitis. They're exempt from the blackpill. Just never got patched. Watch them IRL
Why are they exempt? Do women just prefer edgars?

5’6 edgarmaxxer would look like a child next to me. Would be concerned my oneitis is into kids, not that they cheated :lul:

Why are they exempt? Do women just prefer edgars?
They're just exempt. Idk why, I don't make the rules. Find me an 18 year old 5'5-5'6 slayer IRL who doesn't have a central American pheno with all the Edgar presets, who has lots of chicks into him.

I mean, they're immune to the heightpill down to 5'5-5'6 ish, while the heightpill kicks in at 5'8-5'9 even for white TikTok prettyboys. It's just a blindspot. I don't really have an explanation for it but it's legit.

Did you just chatgpt all this?

Just become a low class smelly Mexican to slay hoodrats theory

@Ricky212 what excuse do you have now?
rollin rollin rollin got me stargazing

Sippin' on purp feelin' like the Barre Baby

Whatever I downed it got me going crazy

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • Love it
they are not at all, theyre just okay being a cuck
Muh cuck, you’re rotting here with the rest of the subhumans whilst some Latino manlet gets to bend over your crush

schery6 thought otherwise

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Yeah 5’5 oofy doofy edgars slay but past age 20 its rope or farm work time
It depends on the girl they're with

These Edgar's are almost always with another Latina girl

It's a cultural thing as much as physical and the incel Edgar's reading this are likely not up to par socially and thus this strategy will fall short

And on dating apps obviously 5"6 is a death sentence

No hope for Edgar's ass nigguhs
Don’t need to use dating apps when your women are attracted to you regardless of height

I’m not even bullshitting on this part, Latino incels are just fucking oddities and more often than not extremely non-NT, I will 100% stand on the Latinopill till the day I fucking die

• +1

CNN already trying to ban the Edgar in Texas. Overton window is moving fellas

I mean at 5"6 you must literally be baki to have any respect from men

If you aren't respected by men you aren't respected by your hoe and constantly immaculated in comparison to those in your surrounds

Even a loyal girl will always think about the bigger man

It's actually so grim that's why I'm becoming heterochromic and roiding there is no alternative

I'm not Mexican tho

I disagree women give 2 fucks if some 1 is bigger than you height wise it's the dick they think about when you pull down the pants that's all that matters.

Latino incels are just fucking oddities and more often than not extremely non-NT, I will 100% stand on the Latinopill till the day I fucking die
Agreed bluddy

As I said tho it's a huge nt thing, the latino social circles and having a network in hs is what makes Edgar game possible, a lot of us don't have that shit ik I definitely dont

• +1
I disagree women give 2 fucks if some 1 is bigger than you height wise it's the dick they think about when you pull down the pants that's all that matters.
But my dick is small so it's over

Petite jbs are the only option, not a bad option I suppose.

High traffic thread even though I'm half trolling. But if anyone wants a full looksmax thread some time over Christmas that'll be 100% honest and helpful, get this post to 100 reacts and I'll go all out. In depth femalegaze, prettyboy etc, diet, physique, all copes, all non-copes & more.

• +1
But my dick is small so it's over

Petite jbs are the only option, not a bad option I suppose.

Look into hink and penis lenghtening I'm it's retarded not to there has been studies showing gains

Agreed bluddy

As I said tho it's a huge nt thing, the latino social circles and having a network in hs is what makes Edgar game possible, a lot of us don't have that shit ik I definitely dont
Yeah a large part of Latino culture is being true to your roots

I remember one of the baddest bitches in my school, some HTB Puerto Rican foid, dubbed a 6’2 athlete hard af for a thugmaxxed Edgar manlet who was like 5’5, he wasn’t that special looking tbh he was MTN but he was dripmaxxed and had high appeal, it wasn’t even oofy doofy either like this nigga so much Latina pussy it was crazy

• +1
Look into hink and penis lenghtening I'm it's retarded not to there has been studies showing gains
I need girth tho

I think there's a semi reasonable implant surgery for it I don't recall exactly

6.3 x 4.3, on trt and hcg so erectile quality is great and always has been from basic PE but I never took it too seriously

Length gains were always easier, I might just do that again and hope it fills itself out

Its not terrible tho I care more about my acne than my dick tbh

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Don’t need to use dating apps when your women are attracted to you regardless of height

I’m not even bullshitting on this part, Latino incels are just fucking oddities and more often than not extremely non-NT, I will 100% stand on the Latinopill till the day I fucking die
It's because they have a stronger sense of community and are less atomized. Ever notice how Edgars' rizz just seems to work? Even in highschools in Southern Cali. It's literally due to their "rizz" being better, but the explanation is pretty deep and can't explain it in a few short sentences.

• +1
dickpill is male gaze cope and a giant meme btw

I need girth tho

I think there's a semi reasonable implant surgery for it I don't recall exactly

6.3 x 4.3, on trt and hcg so erectile quality is great and always has been from basic PE but I never took it too seriously

Length gains were always easier, I might just do that again and hope it fills itself out

Its not terrible tho I care more about my acne than my dick tbh

How is that a bad size cage that's within ideal range accorsing to studies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back