HOW TO SLAY AT A CLUB PLS

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

“The average is 5.1 bro!! I swear!!”
I’m going to a country soon, i’ll be able to get into clubs cuz the dude ik has connections and he’ll let me in even if i’m below 18

HOW DO I SLAY PLS SOMEONE TELL ME

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and poopoohead
If i slay i’ll post proof too

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
@NorwoodAscender

• +1
@tombradylover

• +1
I’m going to a country soon, i’ll be able to get into clubs cuz the dude ik has connections and he’ll let me in even if i’m below 18

HOW DO I SLAY PLS SOMEONE TELL ME
drop ur pants in the middle of the club and start doing a helicopter motion with ur penis

only works if ur 8 x 6 tho

brutal dick pill

• +1
Reactions: dgzty, FBl and TechnoBoss
If you're asking this question on here, it isn't gonna work out for you. Just pray for a hail mary and hope a girl is drunk enough to want to fuck. You need more experience.

There's realistically no advice anyone can give you besides "be HTN+ be NT" basically water stuff. The advice you're gonna get that is anything other than that, you aren't ready to apply yet as it's obvious you don't have experience talking to women. All the advice you get here will go out the window when your at the club because you will be nervous/not know how to apply anything you were told (and more importantly, you won't know why people are recommending you certain pieces of advice)

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, poopoohead and ShawarmaFilth
drop ur pants in the middle of the club and start doing a helicopter motion with ur penis

only works if ur 8 x 6 tho

brutal dick pill
Bro its over whatever im just gonna go and act nt

Ill have crazy halo cuz foreigner and good coloring

• +1
If you're asking this question on here, it isn't gonna work out for you. Just pray for a hail mary and hope a girl is drunk enough to want to fuck. You need more experience.

There's realistically no advice anyone can give you besides "be HTN+ be NT" basically water stuff. The advice you're gonna get that is anything other than that, you aren't ready to apply yet as it's obvious you don't have experience talking to women. All the advice you get here will go out the window when your at the club because you will be nervous/not know how to apply anything you were told (and more importantly, you won't know why people are recommending you certain pieces of advice)
I want advice on how the whole process goes tbh, i’m positive i can say because i’ll be taller than everyone and a foreigner and good coloring

how does it go? From start to finish like do i approach her or does she talk to me i dont get it

• +1
I want advice on how the whole process goes tbh, i’m positive i can say because i’ll be taller than everyone and a foreigner and good coloring

how does it go? From start to finish like do i approach her or does she talk to me i dont get it
You really need to just feel the night out. Sometimes you'll go to a club and the scene just won't be meant for you and you need to relocate. Go in order a drink and go to the floor when you're ready. Can maybe start talking to a girl at the bar but that usually won't go anywhere. There's really not much advice I can give because there are so many factors at play & it's not like some kind of formula thing. You gotta just know how to act around the women you like and know what to say + be attractive.

It's good you'll be taller and foreign. That is a halo.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ShawarmaFilth
You really need to just feel the night out. Sometimes you'll go to a club and the scene just won't be meant for you and you need to relocate. Go in order a drink and go to the floor when you're ready. Can maybe start talking to a girl at the bar but that usually won't go anywhere. There's really not much advice I can give because there are so many factors at play & it's not like some kind of formula thing. You gotta just know how to act around the women you like and know what to say + be attractive.

Whatever i’m just gonna try to approach the first girl that gives me eye contact

What do i say when i approach?

• +1

Wait i cant drink is it turbo social suicide if i dont have a drink?

• +1
Whatever i’m just gonna try to approach the first girl that gives me eye contact

What do i say when i approach?
That's a good start. If you don't want to be the one to make the first move just look for IOIs. If you aren't a social outcast you should know what women do when they are interested in you. Just go off that and pretend like it's basically a regular girl you're picking up during the day. Just have fun and don't try to commit to just one girl until it's like 30 minutes to an hour to when you're gonna leave. And don't bother staying at the club if you're gonna leave very early (in my opinion)

Wait i cant drink is it turbo social suicide if i dont have a drink?
No it's not social suicide I know 1 or 2 guys who don't drink who still go to the club (but they usually do other drugs)

I myself drink quite heavily but everyone is there getting drunk and alcohol just loosens up your nerves a bit. If you're in an unfamiliar environment and aren't experienced it will give you a bit of a start. You are muslim? That's why you can't drink? If it's because you're underage, they only ID at the front and when you're in the club you are just served at the bar no need to show any kind of ID. However, I would suggest you only take one or two shots if you are underage. You can get fucked up kinda quickly on shots when you aren't used to drinking (especially when you're on the younger side)

• +1
That's a good start. If you don't want to be the one to make the first move just look for IOIs. If you aren't a social outcast you should know what women do when they are interested in you. Just go off that and pretend like it's basically a regular girl you're picking up during the day. Just have fun and don't try to commit to just one girl until it's like 30 minutes to an hour to when you're gonna leave. And don't bother staying at the club if you're gonna leave very early (in my opinion)
Yeah i get it but what do i literally speak? How do i break the ice
No it's not social suicide I know 1 or 2 guys who don't drink who still go to the club (but they usually do other drugs)

I myself drink quite heavily but everyone is there getting drunk and alcohol just loosens up your nerves a bit. If you're in an unfamiliar environment and aren't experienced it will give you a bit of a start. You are muslim? That's why you can't drink? If it's because you're underage, they only ID at the front and when you're in the club you are just served at the bar no need to show any kind of ID. However, I would suggest you only take one or two shots if you are underage. You can get fucked up kinda quickly on shots when you aren't used to drinking (especially when you're on the younger side)
Am muslim + dont wanna be drunk + healthsmin

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and TechnoBoss
PHENIBUT PHENIBUT PHENIBUT
Might take caffiene tbh, i rmeember one time i took 150ish mg and i became a social butterfly, too social actually

I literally started embarrasing myself when i look back on it, i deadass was a diff person, but too risky socially so i never took it again

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and poopoohead
WHATS PHENIBUT
@TechnoBoss

Oleksandr Usyk Smile GIF by DAZN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ShawarmaFilth
Yeah i get it but what do i literally speak? How do i break the ice

Am muslim + dont wanna be drunk + healthsmin
It's hard bro because no situation is the same. Sometimes you don't say anything and you just go on the dance floor and start moving your body and you end up close to a girl and you just vibe no words needed + it will be loud so you will be needing to scream. There's a lot less talking needed than you think. See I don't want to give you the wrong advice because my idea of a club (as it relates to the club scene in New York City) and your idea of a club may be different. I don't want to tell you to do one particular thing or say something in particular because I don't go to clubs with that idea. If you're NT you should be able to just make it work. Just don't go up to her and be like "SUP" or "Hey!" just fucking lol. Start off the conversation with a statement or a question like "is it always this busy/dead?" something random I don't know bro.

Like I said, there's nothing I can say that will really have an effect on what you do at the club. Your instincts/experience will take over. Wear comfortable shoes and maybe know what kinda place you're going to so you don't go dressed too differently and look out of place.

• +1
WHATS PHENIBUT
can i get it past the airport
Hahaha oh boy I don't wanna open this can of worms for you. So much to explain behind this. Yes you can get it past customs if they are in pill form. Powder form may be a bit harder because it is literally a white, crystalline powder. If phenibut is banned in whatever country you're gonna be partying in (it probably won't as it's really only sold as a medicine in Russia/EE) then cap it up and put it in a supplement bottle - otherwise just leave it in the bottle as delivered to your doorstep.

• +1
so do u actually live in middle east, i thought u were just middle eastern

It's hard bro because no situation is the same. Sometimes you don't say anything and you just go on the dance floor and start moving your body and you end up close to a girl and you just vibe no words needed + it will be loud so you will be needing to scream. There's a lot less talking needed than you think. See I don't want to give you the wrong advice because my idea of a club (as it relates to the club scene in New York City) and your idea of a club may be different. I don't want to tell you to do one particular thing or say something in particular because I don't go to clubs with that idea. If you're NT you should be able to just make it work. Just don't go up to her and be like "SUP" or "Hey!" just fucking lol. Start off the conversation with a statement or a question like "is it always this busy/dead?" something random I don't know bro.

Like I said, there's nothing I can say that will really have an effect on what you do at the club. Your instincts/experience will take over. Wear comfortable shoes and maybe know what kinda place you're going to so you don't go dressed too differently and look out of place.
If i end up going i’ll update you and lyk

fuck idk how to fuck or anything im complete khhv but cant wait to embarrass myself

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and TechnoBoss
Hahaha oh boy I don't wanna open this can of worms for you. So much to explain behind this. Yes you can get it past customs if they are in pill form. Powder form may be a bit harder because it is literally a white, crystalline powder. If phenibut is banned in whatever country you're gonna be partying in (it probably won't as it's really only sold as a medicine in Russia/EE) then cap it up and put it in a supplement bottle - otherwise just leave it in the bottle as delivered to your doorstep.
Any sources on where to purchase this?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Shove a cellphone down their throat

Any sources on where to purchase this?
Science.bio - that's my source. Payment method looks sketchy but I assure you it's safe. Only needs to be done through weird methods because it is getting more and more illegal by the year. People take too much and die and it makes the news and suddenly phenibut is close to getting banned. Was widely available when I started taking it in 2015 and now it's getting taken off more and more sites. Just go on the website I linked and search for "Phenibut HCL" - you will find it.

Also thanks for the reps bhai :love:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and ShawarmaFilth