how to slay black and mulatto foids

shyguy19

shyguy19

Banned
They’re so sexy bro but all the hot ones seem stuck up asf & like they only want thugmaxxed niggas. Is there a sure fire way to slay most of them or should I just try cold approaching? White foids are way easier to slay but they don’t have as nice bodies tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, goat2x, Fear and 9 others
F a c e

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lev Peshkov, Zeta ascended and 10 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lev Peshkov, Chadeep and 2 others
my face and pheno is decent according to ppl on here I’m highinhib & shy as hell tho :feelswhy:
Descent isn't enough when you got landwhales rejecting literal chads nowadays

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, alex569, Deleted member 7866 and 7 others
Thugmaxx

• +1
Reactions: thecel
mulatto foids are so hot but I'm scared of stds and their low inhib brothers
same reason I am scared of middle eastern women because of their family members
only white girls and asian girls :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Fear, Patient A and 6 others
Now why the fuck would i ever want to fuck a gorilla

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 39, Fear and 18 others
They’re so sexy bro but all the hot ones seem stuck up asf & like they only want thugmaxxed niggas. Is there a sure fire way to slay most of them or should I just try cold approaching? White foids are way easier to slay but they don’t have as nice bodies tbh
What is your pheno/race?

being white works with latinas and being asian works with black foids

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 3853, Deleted member 4332 and 4 others
you are trolling with the being asian is desirable to black women. Not even close

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Vidyacoper, hairyballscel and 9 others
from what i seen and talk with black girls usually like white dudes that has typical tanned look, dark hair and light eyes they think light haired white dudes are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Now why the fuck would i ever want to fuck a gorilla

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, WallaWallaBingBang, Deleted member 3853 and 8 others
every foid i know irl says Asians have little dicks and Indians are ugly and smell bad so idk about that dude tbh

• +1
Reactions: alex569, hairyballscel, Mr.cope and 3 others
im mixed black&white
Then you have ridiculously easy lays if you go after women that have darker skin. You probably have a decent amount of white features, whiter skin, etc, all those are ideal. You also don't have the suffer the down sides of being white, especially in this day and age. You basically get the best of both worlds when it comes to slaying black girls.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, shyguy19 and Warlow
every foid i know irl says Asians have little dicks and Indians are ugly and smell bad so idk about that dude tbh

lmao statistics have proven that most dick sizes are almost the same per race, think about this, im a ricecel and I have a 6 inch dick, while the average american grown man has a 5 inch dick :feelskek:

lmao statistics have proven that most dick sizes are almost the same per race, think about this, im a ricecel and I have a 6 inch dick, while the average american grown man has a 5 inch dick :feelskek:
cope, black women and mulatta women aren't expecting 5 or 6 inches, you have to be 7 at the bare minimum and 8 is what they're used to.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Chadeep, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
foids dont care about statistics they’re still gonna think you’re a dicklet cuz of stereotypes jfl
Exceptions exist ngl
yeah ngl most of them aren’t that hot but the top tier ones look good as fuck

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4797, Chadeep and 2 others
foids dont care about statistics they’re still gonna think you’re a dicklet cuz of stereotypes jfl

yeah ngl most of them aren’t that hot but the top tier ones look good as fuck

Tbh you are probably right. Foids are stupid enough to believe stereotypes over statistics. This is why they should not have rights.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Big no no for me
white foid or death

• Ugh..
Reactions: ProAcktiv and sandcelmuttcel
Be white might work, I don't know any white guys that have ever gone for a black girl. Could be such a novel experience for them.

cope, black women and mulatta women aren't expecting 5 or 6 inches, you have to be 7 at the bare minimum and 8 is what they're used to.
cuck cope, the only studies which have found black men as being bigger than any other race are bullshit self reported studies. Time to cover up your queen of spades tattoo cucky, the fantasy is dead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 4332
cuck cope, the only studies which have found black men as being bigger than any other race are bullshit self reported studies. Time to cover up your queen of spades tattoo cucky, the fantasy is dead
keep barking dicklet

Huh ? Human population were isolated for shitloads of times, they evolved differently, why the fuck would they all have the same average dick size ? Babydick cope spotted

Huh ? Human population were isolated for shitloads of times, they evolved differently, why the fuck would they all have the same average dick size ? Babydick cope spotted
Most have similar sizes, the difference isn't as big as people make it out to be.

i'm scared of their thug family lol.

they fucked asians as well? Doesn't seem true.
Yes, she was with an asian, a huge slut with a tattoo in her vagina saying:love me JFL, she though i was gonna get married to her JFL she dated all races including asians and blacks and was a mentalcel taking SSRI, i left her crying told her she's a stupid slut and that i wouldnt marry her in a million years when i broke up because i sensed that she could get pregnant and trap me.

same reason I am scared of middle eastern women because of their family members
yeah they're all savages that will kill you and beat you up for no reason.

White people are civilized.

big cope bro :lul: keep crying for your white stacy jfl
U stupid nigga? Id get a lefort 5, twice, to land her. I mean her overall appeal is ugly cuz she isnt white pheno looking

Last edited:
Its easy, If you are white, just find some self hating ones. Kinda hard because of the blm bullshit though

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Be tall and white.

Ethnic foids LOVE white men. Especially tall good looking white men.

"SJW IN THE STREETS,
KKK IN THE SHEETS"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Achilles, CursedOne, Patient A and 3 others
Be white

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 4332
just swallow your standards

• +1
Reactions: Achilles and Deleted member 4332
Dunno but let me know if you figure it out

Height, eboy maxxed and psl 5.5+ face

• JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
JBB theory just be BLUE

https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/o/4/4259.jpg?1595959671

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 6873

I hate retards who ignore evidence and actual real studies in favor of self reported bullshit studies and shit that just “sounds right” in their head (in order to keep your cuck fantasies alive, obviously)

the facts are that there’s little to no difference in penis size between races. How you handle that information from here is up to you, cuck, but it’s not a debate because at this point it’s objective.

already told the other guy, real genuine 8x6 here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
I hate retards who ignore evidence and actual real studies in favor of self reported bullshit studies and shit that just “sounds right” in their head (in order to keep your cuck fantasies alive, obviously)

the facts are that there’s little to no difference in penis size between races. How you handle that information from here is up to you, cuck, but it’s not a debate because at this point it’s objective.

already told the other guy, real genuine 8x6 here
You don't get it, there is a 0 probability that isolated human populations end up having the same average dick sizes, using my high iq analytical skills+ my memory of seeing thailand men dicks in showers + the candid convos with the sluts i fucked running dark triad game, i synthesized the result, BIIIIIIING NOT THE SAME SIZES, im a big dicked 7×6 ( took fin which kept my erection quality to 80% so normal size should be 8×6.5) and ill jelq to reach monster dick territory.

Anyway cucky, where is your proof ? You cope by sayingthat the difference "isnt big"the difference with asians is HUUUUUUGE from memory don't even cope with that, i dont know about full blooded blacks but i smell a gigaacope in your mind coupled with stormfrontcelling crying jews faked stats.

• +1
Reactions: alex569