how to slay black and mulatto foids

You don't get it, there is a 0 probability that isolated human populations end up having the same average dick sizes, using my high iq analytical skills+ my memory of seeing thailand men dicks in showers + the candid convos with the sluts i fucked running dark triad game, i synthesized the result, BIIIIIIING NOT THE SAME SIZES, im a big dicked 7×6 ( took fin which kept my erection quality to 80% so normal size should be 8×6.5) and ill jelq to reach monster dick territory.

Anyway cucky, where is your proof ? You cope by sayingthat the difference "isnt big"the difference with asians is HUUUUUUGE from memory don't even cope with that, i dont know about full blooded blacks but i smell a gigaacope in your mind coupled with stormfrontcelling crying jews faked stats.

You’re just shitposting at this point
If I was as low IQ as you’re pretending to be (and thus are for getting the idea to pretend to be in your head) I’d rope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
@futurekellyoubre

• +1
Reactions: futurekellyoubre
They’re so sexy bro but all the hot ones seem stuck up asf & like they only want thugmaxxed niggas. Is there a sure fire way to slay most of them or should I just try cold approaching? White foids are way easier to slay but they don’t have as nice bodies tbh
dont be curry

You don't have to be thugmaxxed to get hot ones. If you're a nice guy and they think you have money or weed you're good tbh. I always smoke weed with foids or get alcohol before I link with em makes them so much easier to slay tbh. you look good and you're mulatto so go for the dark or self hating ones & be upfront don't seem like a pussy and when you hang out with them do like I said, provide weed and alcohol if they think you have that they'll probably invite their other slutty friends chances are at least one of them will wanna fuck you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x and shyguy19
I hate retards who ignore evidence and actual real studies in favor of self reported bullshit studies and shit that just “sounds right” in their head (in order to keep your cuck fantasies alive, obviously)

the facts are that there’s little to no difference in penis size between races. How you handle that information from here is up to you, cuck, but it’s not a debate because at this point it’s objective.

already told the other guy, real genuine 8x6 here
i actually thought the scientific measurement studies found asians to have smaller dicks.

i actually thought the scientific measurement studies found asians to have smaller dicks.

You don't have to be thugmaxxed to get hot ones. If you're a nice guy and they think you have money or weed you're good tbh. I always smoke weed with foids or get alcohol before I link with em makes them so much easier to slay tbh. you look good and you're mulatto so go for the dark or self hating ones & be upfront don't seem like a pussy and when you hang out with them do like I said, provide weed and alcohol if they think you have that they'll probably invite their other slutty friends chances are at least one of them will wanna fuck you
High IQ thanks bro

When I say “self reported bullshit studies” that is the exact study I have in mind. Self reported penis size studies belong in the trash.
bro if your dick isn’t small then it ain’t small idk why you’re going so hard on here lmao

bro if your dick isn’t small then it ain’t small idk why you’re going so hard on here lmao

“If you have a big dick you should just believe bullshit myths and lies!”
Ridiculous. I don’t like misinformation, this has very little to do with dicks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332