How to slay if you dont have friends to go clubbing with

Zeta

Zeta

Hey waiter, one collagen please!
I have some friends but they dont wanna go clubbing with me, so how do i go clubbing? It's so nonNT to go clubbing alone. Do i go for new friends or what? I mean yeah I went clubbing with friends some time ago in portugal but they dont wanna go with me anymore

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, aber, Chadeep and 6 others
Just go, and go up to dudes bouncing and vibe with them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: xyukeeee, Rimaxtis, jessepinkman and 10 others
Just go, and go up to dudes bouncing and vibe with them
I mean that's possible, so you suggest I just infiltrate other dudes their friend group and just act like im their friend?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
@vinn98 does It. Friends are only cockblockers most of the time, you don't Need them.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and UrGirlsMcm
@vinn98 does It. Friends are only cockblockers most of the time, you don't Need them.
I've seen some of his videos and it doesn't look too great ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Chadeep, UrGirlsMcm and 3 others
You don't need clubbing to get girls let alone friends, that's your first issue.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Zeta
You don't need clubbing to get girls let alone friends, that's your first issue.
I do have friends, They just don't wanna go out with me

• So Sad
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
I have some friends but they dont wanna go clubbing with me, so how do i go clubbing? It's so nonNT to go clubbing alone. Do i go for new friends or what? I mean yeah I went clubbing with friends some time ago in portugal but they dont wanna go with me anymore
find a gf, manwhore

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, jessepinkman, Darkeningstar and 3 others
clubbing alone is for chad only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jessepinkman, watah, aleksander and 3 others
I just wanna slay as much as possible
u dont even need friends for that.

if u think u do thats ur first issue, not low inhib enough

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Zeta
What you mean looks Ideal. He doesn't give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Well I've only seen videos of him getting rejected
He Slayed a hot russian Stacy Yesterday. If he gets rejected it's only because of looks

• +1
Reactions: vinn98 and Zeta
Be a low inhib neo nazi like @vinn98

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Zeta
I’m prettyboy maxxed to hell i don’t go without friends otherwise i’d get raped

• +1
This is true, and chances are your friend either mogs you or you mog him which leads to an awkward time. For example I made a guy friend in the club last week, a 6'3 pretty boy chad hockey player and he mogged me into oblivion. When we approached groups of girls they would all just be staring at him and ignoring me lmao. It's much better cold approaching solo.

Every other guy in the club is your competition, including your friends.

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, Chadeep, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
I went clubbing alone on Thursday night, and it led to this.

• +1
He Slayed a hot russian Stacy Yesterday. If he gets rejected it's only because of looks
Some guys think you can go clubbing and cold approaching without getting rejected. Yes I got rejected a few times in the club before getting the slay. That's part of the game.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, shitskinism, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
I went clubbing alone on Thursday night, and it led to this.

Good shit brah, mogs my high inhib

my friend goes clubbing by himself

• +1
Good shit brah, mogs my high inhib
How tall are you? With your looks you could easily slay in clubs if you just have a few drinks and go low inhibition mode.

• +1
How tall are you? With your looks you could easily slay in clubs if you just have a few drinks and go low inhibition mode.
I’m 6’2 and i’ve slayed a couple of times when clubbing with friends

I’m 6’2 and i’ve slayed a couple of times when clubbing with friends
Holy shit you have potential to be a giga chad slayer if you just start approaching with low inhibition in clubs.

This is true, and chances are your friend either mogs you or you mog him which leads to an awkward time. For example I made a guy friend in the club last week, a 6'3 pretty boy chad hockey player and he mogged me into oblivion. When we approached groups of girls they would all just be staring at him and ignoring me lmao. It's much better cold approaching solo.

Every other guy in the club is your competition, including your friends.
and what's his dating/sex life like

why dont u just hop on dating apps and hookup?
For a guy who is at least MTN+ dating apps are shit compared to clubbing. It could take weeks of texting one girl just before she agrees to meet up, and then there's still a chance of her flaking. Meanwhile I went clubbing on Thursday night and made out with 3 girls and slew the hot Russian girl, who would probably left swipe me if she saw me on Tinder. I only use dating apps as a backup in case I get lucky like winning the lottery.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Chadeep, Loveland and 2 others
skkrrrtcantdo

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
If you live in a city just go alone.

• +1
For a guy who is at least MTN+ dating apps are shit compared to clubbing. It could take weeks of texting one girl just before she agrees to meet up, and then there's still a chance of her flaking. Meanwhile I went clubbing on Thursday night and made out with 3 girls and slew the hot Russian girl, who would probably left swipe me if she saw me on Tinder. I only use dating apps as a backup in case I get lucky like winning the lottery.
Cant be more right about this

• +1
Reactions: Loveland and vinn98
Dating apps are successful for the young only tbh
I’ve been testing hinge and got 78 matches in 9 days. All age 18-20. Already met and fucked 1
IMG 1624

Then you must be very good looking
nah just a prettyboymaxxing MTN. Used good lighting and angled pics on my hinge. Inverted my mirror pic to avoid being catfish.

Was debating making a thread about it all giving advice and info on what i did but wouldn’t want to come across as a narc brag thread.

And u absolutely mog me to oblivion i appreciate the assumption from you that i’m good looking :p

• +1
Reactions: future_ and Zeta
nah just a prettyboymaxxing MTN. Used good lighting and angled pics on my hinge. Inverted my mirror pic to avoid being catfish.

Was debating making a thread about it all giving advice and info on what i did but wouldn’t want to come across as a narc brag thread.

And u absolutely mog me to oblivion i appreciate the assumption from you that i’m good looking :p
Can you show me the pictures and the rest of your profile? For me hinge is suicide fuel

how does that prevent you from being catfished my negro
No, to prevent ME being a catfish. All the other pics are angled and took in perfect lighting, so the mirror pic inverted shows what i truly look like, so that foids can’t report me as a catfish. Obviously i still look like the angled good lighting ones but not as much.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 0S4MA, Latinolooksmaxxer and Zeta
is it worth clubbing alone whats the conclusion ? soon gonna geomaxx to austria from hungary and I will have 0 friends there

• +1
I mean that's possible, so you suggest I just infiltrate other dudes their friend group and just act like im their friend?
Dont do this it will look desperate and give off meat rider vibes

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Zeta and skkrrrtcantdo
ohh yea when im in clubs girls always ask me who am I with like if I go alone what should I say when the chicks ask this like "uhhhhmmm I came alone" she would think im autistic af :lul::lul::lul:

• +1