How to sleep in your car (1st Edition guide)

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Sleeping in your car is great if you are in a bad situation or need to save as much money as possible.

How to sleep comfortable
I've spent a few days the first day sucked and I could not sleep at all. Most of the guides on it were people with big ass vans but if your taller then 5'1 sleeping the back area or with the front seat sloped down just isn't enough room. What you need to do is pull out the back seats and move out your trunk this will give you 5 feet and 5 inches of space to sleep so its still a tight fit but you can do it if your curled up. Next you need to have a bunch of towels and light weight gel mattress so the ground is even.

Subscriptions
These will save you so much time you need them. The first one is a planet fitness or any 24/7 gym. The most important part of living in your car is not looking homeless I still showered every other day if you walk into stores smelling like shit with a bad beard they will be more likely to harass you no one will think badly of a well showered shaved guy. Everyday I lift and I try to shower most days also brush my teeth and shit. I always sleep here because its 24/7 so no one will think anything that weird cause cars are coming and going if I need to use the restroom its easy to go in and out. They also have wifi in the building its pretty shit but good enough to do a lot of things from the parking lot.
Planet fitnesses are in nearly every major town so if I decide to travel I can probably find one anywhere within 10 miles to use.

The next one is the Panera refill plan which is only 10 dollars a month. Basically it gives you free coffee every hour. Panera is a great place to do work. They can't kick you out if your drinking a coffee I've stayed there 12 hours and they only give a shit if you don't buy anything. The wifi is fast and its got desks and places to work mogs the library a lot.

The last subscription I recommend is a good wireless plan ideally unlimited and get hotspot so you can use your laptop anywhere.

Food/nutrition
This one was one of the harder ones I have a job that gives me some free food so its not as hard. Your pretty limited its hard to refrigerate or cook anything so mainly canned stuff. I have a lot of sardines beef jerky canned chicken. Also things like french bread will last a while and fruits like apples last a while.

There's a guy nearby who sells eggs (he owns chickens in his yard) somedays I just buy 2-6 eggs and drink them. Everything else I get through work or eating out.

Conclusion
I will make a better guide soon enough but this is what I learned so far. Its more doable then you think if you park in planet fitness no one will bother you and nearby bathrooms. I pretty much just sleep in my car 8 hours then spend the rest of the day working/doordashing or chilling at panera/planet fitness

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 20631 and 21 others
Miring

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 11126
Instant social suicide if u tell anyone u live in ur car

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Ken, galego123 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, justinzayn and buckchadley31
Tales from the homeless shelter

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Tales from the homeless shelter
Its pretty cozy the rain sounds are nice. Only scary thing is the occasional weird meth head walking around at 4 am but as long as they don't see in your car they don't bother you

Last edited:
Instant social suicide if u tell anyone u live in ur car
Not unless you spent the savings you would of saved for a house on a lambo or something and you can larp as a millionaire with a house and that insta selfie

Sleeping in your car is great if you are in a bad situation or need to save as much money as possible.

How to sleep comfortable
I've spent a few days the first day sucked and I could not sleep at all. Most of the guides on it were people with big ass vans but if your taller then 5'1 sleeping the back area or with the front seat sloped down just isn't enough room. What you need to do is pull out the back seats and move out your trunk this will give you 5 feet and 5 inches of space to sleep so its still a tight fit but you can do it if your curled up. Next you need to have a bunch of towels and light weight gel mattress so the ground is even.

Subscriptions
These will save you so much time you need them. The first one is a planet fitness or any 24/7 gym. The most important part of living in your car is not looking homeless I still showered every other day if you walk into stores smelling like shit with a bad beard they will be more likely to harass you no one will think badly of a well showered shaved guy. Everyday I lift and I try to shower most days also brush my teeth and shit. I always sleep here because its 24/7 so no one will think anything that weird cause cars are coming and going if I need to use the restroom its easy to go in and out. They also have wifi in the building its pretty shit but good enough to do a lot of things from the parking lot.
Planet fitnesses are in nearly every major town so if I decide to travel I can probably find one anywhere within 10 miles to use.

The next one is the Panera refill plan which is only 10 dollars a month. Basically it gives you free coffee every hour. Panera is a great place to do work. They can't kick you out if your drinking a coffee I've stayed there 12 hours and they only give a shit if you don't buy anything. The wifi is fast and its got desks and places to work mogs the library a lot.

The last subscription I recommend is a good wireless plan ideally unlimited and get hotspot so you can use your laptop anywhere.

Food/nutrition
This one was one of the harder ones I have a job that gives me some free food so its not as hard. Your pretty limited its hard to refrigerate or cook anything so mainly canned stuff. I have a lot of sardines beef jerky canned chicken. Also things like french bread will last a while and fruits like apples last a while.

There's a guy nearby who sells eggs (he owns chickens in his yard) somedays I just buy 2-6 eggs and drink them. Everything else I get through work or eating out.

Conclusion
I will make a better guide soon enough but this is what I learned so far. Its more doable then you think if you park in planet fitness no one will bother you and nearby bathrooms. I pretty much just sleep in my car 8 hours then spend the rest of the day working/doordashing or chilling at panera/planet fitness
Fuck living in a pod, more like living in my car :cool:

• +1
Fuck living in a pod, more like living in my car :cool:
Its temporary better to live like this then be cucked with an apartment

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, hiwasuwor, Ken and 5 others
or just save 3k buy a plane ticket to Bali and live comfortably for a year at 400 a month

• Hmm...
Useful thread, OP but since it's not sperging about race, women, or other autistic BS people won't care or leave dumbass comments.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Elvisandreaa, Ken and 4 others
@WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

• +1
Reactions: WOMENAREQUEENSNOT
or just save 3k buy a plane ticket to Bali and live comfortably for a year at 400 a month
Where is Bali?
Useful thread, OP but since it's not sperging about race, women, or other autistic BS people won't care or leave dumbass comments.
I know but a few anons on here talked about this issue so I hope people who need it see this :)

Wtf is with all those homeless threads on .org recently:lul:

• +1
Wtf is with all those homeless threads on .org recently:lul:
A lot of people on here are teens/young 20's with bad parents so is it any surprise?

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, justinzayn, stevielake and 1 other person
mirin tbh
unfortunately in the uk every single carpark you have to pay for and most streets have residential parking
my parents are planning to kick me out soon and jfl at current house/rent prices

• +1
mirin tbh
unfortunately in the uk every single carpark you have to pay for and most streets have residential parking
my parents are planning to kick me out soon and jfl at current house/rent prices
yeah this thread mainly applies to America and a lesser extent Canada :( . Although I think in the UK there is more welfare.

Imagine owning a car :feelshaha:

I wish I had seen this before I slept on the beach 2 days ago, woke up feeling pretty weird, dizzy, there were a few homeless women sleeping there aswell and a curry family and some whites, the beach is like safe spot kinda, except the vehicle they use to make the sand ground even unless you want to wake up at 7AM then its free alarm :lul: I didn't use a tent but the women did mostly, 100 dont recommend unless you got a tent, if you go in the city it starts to get dangerous with junkies

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 11126
Good thread I read it all, still need a car tho :D but I hope you're saving em big bucks, I see you are in US, good mindset for someone in US also the subscription recommendations are cool, idk if there is a europe equivelant to free coffee refill spot, as for the gym there is one

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 11126
Good thread, add a small pressure cooker for hot meals

• +1
I wish I had seen this before I slept on the beach 2 days ago, woke up feeling pretty weird, dizzy, there were a few homeless women sleeping there aswell and a curry family and some whites, the beach is like safe spot kinda, except the vehicle they use to make the sand ground even unless you want to wake up at 7AM then its free alarm :lul: I didn't use a tent but the women did mostly, 100 dont recommend unless you got a tent, if you go in the city it starts to get dangerous with junkies
What about sleeping in a building rooftop?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 11126
What about sleeping in a building rooftop?
i tried sneaking into apartment complex but the to no avail the rooftop access door is always locked :LOL:

i donated a bed to a gay homeless couple, romanian and portugal which was weird i feel like i assist them in committing sin, i didnt he was gay until he started moving and talking like a horny slut:lul: they almost fought over who gets the bed too,new and comfy

• +1
Good thread I read it all, still need a car tho :D but I hope you're saving em big bucks, I see you are in US, good mindset for someone in US also the subscription recommendations are cool, idk if there is a europe equivelant to free coffee refill spot, as for the gym there is one
Yeah as far as I know Europe does not have the same car culture. In the USA cars are very important and getting a car loan is easy even with bad credit you can get a buster for 200 or less a month.

Door dash can pay off the loan just working 2 days a week. Coffee shops are good because I can do work and its a nice environment to post on looksmax or work on school stuff

Its not about the coffee its more so to have an easy safe place to work

How to sleep comfortable
View attachment 1832792
Subscriptions
View attachment 1832794

Food/nutrition

View attachment 1832793
Conclusion
High IQ user
Nomad lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and stevielake
I'm trying to save money but my only car is a lamborghini so I would get robbed if I slept in my car 😡😡😡

• JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex
I FUCKING MIRIN HIGH IQ BRAH I HAVE AN EXIT STRATEGY NOW :feelsgood:

• +1