How to sleep (instant sleep guaranteed)

Are you sleeping?


  • Total voters
    5
Littlepickel2

Littlepickel2

Bronze
Joined
Apr 22, 2026
Posts
461
Reputation
463
Rock a bye baby
Rock a bye baby, on the tree top,
When the wind blows the cradle will rock.
When the bough breaks the cradle will fall,
And down will come baby, cradle and all.

Rock a bye baby, gently you swing,
Over the cradle, Mother will sing,
Sweet is the lullaby over your nest
That tenderly sings my baby to rest.

From the high rooftops, down to the sea
No one's as dear as baby to me
Wee little hands, eyes shiny and bright
Now sound asleep until morning light

Rock a bye baby, on the tree top,
When the wind blows, the cradle will rock.
When the bough breaks the cradle will fall,
And down will come baby, cradle and all.

Twinkle, twinkle little star

Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high,
like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are.

When the blazing sun is set, and the grass with dew is wet. Then you show your little
light, twinkle, twinkle all the night. Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you
are.

Then the traveler in the dark thanks you for your tiny spark. How could he see where to
go if you did not twinkle so? Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are.

As your bright and tiny spark lights the traveler in the dark, though I know not what you
are, twinkle, twinkle, little star. Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are.

Brahms' Lullaby

Guten Abend, gut Nacht
Mit Rosen bedacht
Mit Näglein bestickt
Schlupf unter die Deck'
Morgen früh, wenn Gott will
Wirst du wieder geweckt
Morgen früh, wenn Gott will
Wirst du wieder geweckt

Guten Abend, gut Nacht
Von Englein bewacht
Sie zeigen im Traum
Dir Christkindleins Baum
Schlaf nun selig und süß
Schau im Traumsparadies
Schlaf nun selig und süß
Schau im Traumsparadies

Hush little baby

Hush, little baby, don’t you cry; Papa’s going to sing you a lullaby.
Hush little baby don’t say a word; Papa’s going to buy you a mockingbird.
If that mockingbird won’t sing, Papa’s going to buy you a golden ring.
If that gold ring turns to brass, Papa’s going to buy you a looking glass.
If that glass begins to crack, Papa’s going to buy you a jumping jack.
If that jumping jack is broke, Papa’s going to buy you a velvet cloak.
If that velvet cloth is coarse, Papa’s going to buy you a rocking horse.
If that rocking horse won’t rock, Papa’s going to buy you a cuckoo clock.
If that cuckoo clock won’t tick, Papa’s going to buy you a walking stick.
If that walking stick falls down, you’ll still be the sweetest little baby in town!

Goodnight, my dear .org users, a kiss on your cheek and you'll be on your way to dreamland. :owo::whistle:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NinjaRG9, ewri and arthurfish
thanks mayne I'm sleepy already
 
  • +1
Reactions: Littlepickel2
Yeah, goodnight, my favorite little sugar plum. You are the star that illuminates my path.
I l-love you s-so much... i'll s-see you in my d-dreams~
 
  • JFL
Reactions: NinjaRG9
Rock a bye baby
Rock a bye baby, on the tree top,
When the wind blows the cradle will rock.
When the bough breaks the cradle will fall,
And down will come baby, cradle and all.

Rock a bye baby, gently you swing,
Over the cradle, Mother will sing,
Sweet is the lullaby over your nest
That tenderly sings my baby to rest.

From the high rooftops, down to the sea
No one's as dear as baby to me
Wee little hands, eyes shiny and bright
Now sound asleep until morning light

Rock a bye baby, on the tree top,
When the wind blows, the cradle will rock.
When the bough breaks the cradle will fall,
And down will come baby, cradle and all.

Twinkle, twinkle little star

Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high,
like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are.

When the blazing sun is set, and the grass with dew is wet. Then you show your little
light, twinkle, twinkle all the night. Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you
are.

Then the traveler in the dark thanks you for your tiny spark. How could he see where to
go if you did not twinkle so? Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are.

As your bright and tiny spark lights the traveler in the dark, though I know not what you
are, twinkle, twinkle, little star. Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are.

Brahms' Lullaby

Guten Abend, gut Nacht
Mit Rosen bedacht
Mit Näglein bestickt
Schlupf unter die Deck'
Morgen früh, wenn Gott will
Wirst du wieder geweckt
Morgen früh, wenn Gott will
Wirst du wieder geweckt

Guten Abend, gut Nacht
Von Englein bewacht
Sie zeigen im Traum
Dir Christkindleins Baum
Schlaf nun selig und süß
Schau im Traumsparadies
Schlaf nun selig und süß
Schau im Traumsparadies

Hush little baby

Hush, little baby, don’t you cry; Papa’s going to sing you a lullaby.
Hush little baby don’t say a word; Papa’s going to buy you a mockingbird.
If that mockingbird won’t sing, Papa’s going to buy you a golden ring.
If that gold ring turns to brass, Papa’s going to buy you a looking glass.
If that glass begins to crack, Papa’s going to buy you a jumping jack.
If that jumping jack is broke, Papa’s going to buy you a velvet cloak.
If that velvet cloth is coarse, Papa’s going to buy you a rocking horse.
If that rocking horse won’t rock, Papa’s going to buy you a cuckoo clock.
If that cuckoo clock won’t tick, Papa’s going to buy you a walking stick.
If that walking stick falls down, you’ll still be the sweetest little baby in town!

Goodnight, my dear .org users, a kiss on your cheek and you'll be on your way to dreamland. :owo::whistle:
Tf is this ugh I was expecting a genuine guide , I am insomniac 🫩🫩
 

Similar threads

foidslayer0804
Replies
19
Views
89
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
anaverageman
Replies
4
Views
40
anaverageman
anaverageman
pexy
Replies
3
Views
16
pexy
pexy
johnxz
Replies
2
Views
15
mxl4chi1
M
Farsin
Replies
1
Views
23
sugarfucker
sugarfucker

Users who are viewing this thread

  • recessed_00
  • I will ASCEND Jacky
  • americanpakitruvcel
  • Arthur7689
  • ewri
  • batman1997
  • chubbas
  • Littlepickel2
  • SickendExistence
Back
Top