How to sleep on your back

NeoDandi

NeoDandi

Iron
How do you do it?

Tried the last 3 nights and had a hard time.. could not make a full night without waking up.

Pillow under knees to support lower back and pillow or towel under the neck to help the curvature without hunching your back while sleeping, yet it hasn't really worked.

Someone that did the transition can provide useful advice?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 10536
I recommend sleeping on your back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Don't do it then. People are like "muh just sleep on the floor and on your back XDD it's so good for you" yet it doesn't feel great.

Just sleep on your side. The reason you're not Chad isn't because you're not sleeping on your back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Obey, Deleted member 9827 and 4 others
its not even hard

Can't either. Too uncomfortable. In general, I can't sleep in one position, I have to change and move around a bit. Joints + blood pooling.

mike jew recommends sleeping on the side tho
mew*

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
What's even the point of changing sleep position now? You're probably past your major developmental years, so your body and mind is used to not sleeping on your back, no point in changing it since you haven't been sleeping on your back since day one

I have memories of horrible nights in the hospital due to not being able to sleep on my back.

I feel it would help with my posture and versatility of being able to sleep everywhere.