How to sleepmaxx?

I

IP_MCMXCV

Iron
My sleep has always been shit, I literally look tired all the time, how can I get better sleep? Quality wise speaking.

Is your issue falling or staying alseep?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC and IP_MCMXCV
100mcg ipamorelin 100mg l-theanine 1000mg valerian root avoid screens an hour before bed don't eat 3 hours before bed. there you go

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dadfa, audreyen, Schönling and 4 others
Is your issue falling or staying alseep?
Sometimes both, but usually the quality of my sleep is pretty poor, I don't sleep really deep.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and BigBoy
Sometimes both, but usually the quality of my sleep is pretty poor, I don't sleep really deep.
If you arent feeling fully rested after sleeping go to a board certified sleep doc. You may have an underlying condition which you wont be able to treat with normie advices.

Normal insomnia can be treated by lowering stress, and having a fixed sleep and wake time, but not quality sleep or not being able to stay asleep is different.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 10524, highT and 1 other person
for me execrising made my sleep shorter but I wake up 100 times better then I would with the long sleeps I have now and had before (stopped because of the lockdown)

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and IP_MCMXCV
sleeping on the floor makes me wake up so energetic and i've been sleeping 10 hours daily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and IP_MCMXCV
You might have sleep apnea or upper airway resistance syndrome. Go to a sleep doctor and have a sleep study done

• +1
Reactions: IP_MCMXCV
just sleep bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: audreyen and IP_MCMXCV

• Love it
are you a mouth breather during sleeping?

• +1
mk677 + weighted blanket + blackout curtains + DSIP = unmoggable sleep

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and IP_MCMXCV
My sleep has always been shit, I literally look tired all the time, how can I get better sleep? Quality wise speaking.
1. Consistency. Go to sleep within 30 mins of the same time every single day.
2. Get enough sunlight exposure during the day
3. Exercise (esp strenuous weight lifting or cardio) to help yourself get more tired

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and IP_MCMXCV
maybe you have sleep apnea from being a recessed subhuman

• +1
Im on the same boat than yourself, i can't switch my brain off, even if my body is tired. There is plenty of guides here, im using melatonin and ketotifen right now, and they do the trick, i always got sleepy on antihistaminics.

• +1
use melatonin and ambien

• +1
b vitamins ,zma

• +1
Earplugmaxx, especially if you have hyperacusis such as myself.

Also blackout curtains, make your sleep room as silent as possible, reduce caffeine intake, preferrably no phone/screens before sleeping

Last edited:
  • +1