How to slow down balding GTFIH

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist
There is a simple way to prevent the norwood reaper from reaping your hair. Do this, pinch the skin on the side of your head and the back. Notice how the skin here is quite thick. Now do the same on the top of the forehead and the top of the head. You can barely grab anything, the skin is very thin. This correlates with the areas that men lose hair in, the top of the head. The thin skin on the scalp causes reduced blood flow. When you age the blood supply to the skin starts to decrease; the capillaries begin to calcify.

What to do then?
Start taking Vitamin D and K2 MK-4. The K2 will remove the calcium from your arteries and veins and deposit them into your bones. Every morning or night hang your head over your bed. This will move a lot of blood into your head. Using the fingerpads on your fingers NOT THE NAILS, massage your scalp. Go in every direction, break it up, etc. Do this for around 3-5 minutes. Do this for another 5 minutes while standing. If you are balding, this may slow it down. If you haven't began balding, start doing this ASAP. This will help prevent you from going bald. Another thing, if you can wiggle your ears, do it from time to time, preferably while doing your massaging. This moves the skin of the scalp and introduces blood into the muscles that control the scalp, meaning more blood in the region. Raising your eyebrows also moves your scalp.

Of course DHT and other hormones will still affect your hair health, but doing this will help out. Every man should do whatever he can to stop himself from going bald. If you do not have the bone structure (meaning if you're not a fucking ogre hypermasculine beast), you will want to rope yourself. Imagine people like O'pry, Chico, Barret, Cavill bald JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Hades and 8 others
Just hung upside down real quick and now I have norwood 0

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Hades, tongue and 14 others
No but seriously this is theoretically sound advice.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hades, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, jordanbarrettisgod and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 1769 and Deleted member 656
Is this legit?

balding is my biggest fear

how much k2 ? never a ckear answer in these posts

There is a simple way to prevent the norwood reaper from reaping your hair. Do this, pinch the skin on the side of your head and the back. Notice how the skin here is quite thick. Now do the same on the top of the forehead and the top of the head. You can barely grab anything, the skin is very thin. This correlates with the areas that men lose hair in, the top of the head. The thin skin on the scalp causes reduced blood flow. When you age the blood supply to the skin starts to decrease; the capillaries begin to calcify.

What to do then?
Start taking Vitamin D and K2 MK-4. The K2 will remove the calcium from your arteries and veins and deposit them into your bones. Every morning or night hang your head over your bed. This will move a lot of blood into your head. Using the fingerpads on your fingers NOT THE NAILS, massage your scalp. Go in every direction, break it up, etc. Do this for around 3-5 minutes. Do this for another 5 minutes while standing. If you are balding, this may slow it down. If you haven't began balding, start doing this ASAP. This will help prevent you from going bald. Another thing, if you can wiggle your ears, do it from time to time, preferably while doing your massaging. This moves the skin of the scalp and introduces blood into the muscles that control the scalp, meaning more blood in the region. Raising your eyebrows also moves your scalp.

Of course DHT and other hormones will still affect your hair health, but doing this will help out. Every man should do whatever he can to stop himself from going bald. If you do not have the bone structure (meaning if you're not a fucking ogre hypermasculine beast), you will want to rope yourself. Imagine people like O'pry, Chico, Barret, Cavill bald JFL.
Bald = Profit

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
What kind of haircut? My hair is a massive failure, shit density and receded hairline. :feelswhy:
Idk copy chico even though it might not look as good with receeded hairline but still atleast cut that shit
What kind of haircut? My hair is a massive failure, shit density and receded hairline. :feelswhy:
If you don't go to the barber by tomorrow and fix your hair it's over for you

• +1
Reactions: Lightbulb
My theroy is that fat might be a reson as well. DHT is inactivated in bodyfat cells, so thin skin probably has less fat which means less DHT inactivation and thus more hairloss.

My theroy is that fat might be a reson as well. DHT is inactivated in bodyfat cells, so thin skin probably has less fat which means less DHT inactivation and thus more hairloss.
just americanmaxx theory

I read if your scalp "crunches" when massaging it that's a good thing. True?

Why not K2 MK7?

Why not K2 MK7?
You can if you want, but studies support MK-4 more. It is also absorbed by the body faster since it most likely prefers the MK-4 form.
I read if your scalp "crunches" when massaging it that's a good thing. True?
I guess it could just be a dehydrated scalp being broken apart, probably.
and u take just 1?
Yes, you could take three if you wanted but the capsules are a bit expensive tbh.

any other advice to increase blood flow to the scalp op? does cardio help? I heard drinking lots of water helps. what dosage of k2? are standard .1mg pills ok?

any other advice to increase blood flow to the scalp op? does cardio help? I heard drinking lots of water helps. what dosage of k2? are standard .1mg pills ok?
Yes do cardio. Yes drink water. 500mcg is sufficient dosage for most, I take 15mg though.

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Making sure i was getting all of my micro nutrients to the best of my ability slowered it down considerably, then taking aspirin ontop of this just stopped it completely. I take around 1.5-2g Aspirin a day, which is also incredible for blood flow and tanking cortisol. With baldness its never one thing, you have to make sure you're good in every area.

Supp list:

Now Foods Two a day (Multi)
Now Foods Calcium Carbonate
Now Foods potassium Cirate
Vitamin k2 mk7 400mcg
Vitamin d3 10,000iu
Pregnenolone 100mg
Copper 2.5mg
Magnesium 1500mg
Bayer Aspirin

Aspirin2

Making sure i was getting all of my micro nutrients to the best of my ability slowered it down considerably, then taking aspirin ontop of this just stopped it completely. I take around 1.5-2g Aspirin a day, which is also incredible for blood flow and tanking cortisol. With baldness its never one thing, you have to make sure you're good in every area.

Supp list:

Now Foods Two a day (Multi)
Now Foods Calcium Carbonate
Now Foods potassium Cirate
Vitamin k2 mk7 400mcg
Vitamin d3 10,000iu
Pregnenolone 100mg
Copper 2.5mg
Magnesium 1500mg
Bayer Aspirin

View attachment 308517

Aspirin is a NSAID so you should be careful and not abuse it too much.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

The norwood reaper is coming for you and there's nothing you can do to stop it

• So Sad
Reactions: Soulrack
New thought: Immediately following strenuous cardio exercise, either HIIT or endurance running, one should perform the massage as the blood vessels are still dilated.
giphy.gif

The norwood reaper is coming for you and there's nothing you can do to stop it
You fucken druggo, go smoke a volcano or someshit you hairy fuck, your hair is all over your body, maybe put some of it on your head balding beast