How to source tretinoin through Amazon, Walmart, etc. (cheap, no IndiaMART hassle) (skincels GTFIH)

HumbleMTNN

HumbleMTNN

5'10" Mtn
Joined
Nov 30, 2025
Posts
406
Reputation
431
Keywords: tretinoin, Source, skin, nose shrinkage, Amazon method, Walmart, Guide

So many people often ask for sources and ways to get stuff like tretinoin, isotret, etc. without a prescription. Usually they're met with "muh IndiaMART :Clown:" and "just get a prescription :sneaky:" but this is often annoying as once you get an IndiaMART account you then have to sift through hundreds of pajeets trying to scam you.

But one method I've found through .org has removed all of this hassle and can make your life 100x easier by ordering your tretinoin through Amazon and even Walmart has some sources. This won't be me giving you my source (I don't want it getting de-listed from Amazon) but I will guide you in the direction of a legit, easy, and cheap tretinoin source on Amazon (I bought a 20g tube of tret (0.05%) for only 35$ CAD- keep in mind the shipping to my country (Canada) was almost 20$ CAD extra so it could be cheaper for you)

So the easiest way is to use Google lens-or image search (if your phone has it), and scan this photo I found.

1000014183


Now this will bring up- on Amazon and Walmart (haven't tried Walmart source), a bunch of "retinol" listings of 0.025%, 0.05% and 0.1%, in Canada the only ones that shipped to me were 0.05% but other countries would likely have much more available options, then you can check the ratings for comments like "make sure you TREaT yourself to this product" and you're golden. If you don't confirm it this way there's a chance you'll just buy some overpriced retinol gel :lul: :feelsrope:


The other method is essentially the same thing but just aimlessly searching for "retinol gel 0.1%", "retinol gel 0.05%", and retinol gel "0.025%" until you find listings like this with the ratings of confirmation.

Please do not expose your sources on the forum or THEY WILL GET TAKEN DOWN. Thank you guys

Rep this post 🙏🏻
 
  • +1
Reactions: saiyanprince, ruikundumb, VIGILIANT and 28 others
@foidslayer5000 bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: ltnomr and Sean O’Pry
Keywords: tretinoin, Source, skin, nose shrinkage, Amazon method, Walmart, Guide

So many people often ask for sources and ways to get stuff like tretinoin, isotret, etc. without a prescription. Usually they're met with "muh IndiaMART :Clown:" and "just get a prescription :sneaky:" but this is often annoying as once you get an IndiaMART account you then have to sift through hundreds of pajeets trying to scam you.

But one method I've found through .org has removed all of this hassle and can make your life 100x easier by ordering your tretinoin through Amazon and even Walmart has some sources. This won't be me giving you my source (I don't want it getting de-listed from Amazon) but I will guide you in the direction of a legit, easy, and cheap tretinoin source on Amazon (I bought a 20g tube of tret (0.05%) for only 35$ CAD- keep in mind the shipping to my country (Canada) was almost 20$ CAD extra so it could be cheaper for you)

So the easiest way is to use Google lens-or image search (if your phone has it), and scan this photo I found.

View attachment 5491223

Now this will bring up- on Amazon and Walmart (haven't tried Walmart source), a bunch of "retinol" listings of 0.025%, 0.05% and 0.1%, in Canada the only ones that shipped to me were 0.05% but other countries would likely have much more available options, then you can check the ratings for comments like "make sure you TREaT yourself to this product" and you're golden. If you don't confirm it this way there's a chance you'll just buy some overpriced retinol gel :lul: :feelsrope:


The other method is essentially the same thing but just aimlessly searching for "retinol gel 0.1%", "retinol gel 0.05%", and retinol gel "0.025%" until you find listings like this with the ratings of confirmation.

Please do not expose your sources on the forum or THEY WILL GET TAKEN DOWN. Thank you guys

Rep this post 🙏🏻
I’ll sell you my 0.025% on depop bc I use 0.1 now
 
  • +1
Reactions: HumbleMTNN
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and shivwr
BTW Please edit this, there are even cheaper and stronger options available if ur willing to look, I got 0.1% for 15 bucks, the package said "Retino-A" thats all I can say about it
 
  • +1
Reactions: HumbleMTNN
BTW Please edit this, there are even cheaper and stronger options available if ur willing to look, I got 0.1% for 15 bucks, the package said "Retino-A" thats all I can say about it
How should I edit it? I did say you could get multiple different potencies & better prices
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and m43dd0g567%
  • JFL
Reactions: HumbleMTNN
REP + BUMP EVERYBODY GTFIH AND LOOK AT THIS ULTRA HIGH IQ SHIT

single most useful post on org probably in months ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: SndzBP and NDscandi
i've been preaching this method :feelshah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
Keywords: tretinoin, Source, skin, nose shrinkage, Amazon method, Walmart, Guide

So many people often ask for sources and ways to get stuff like tretinoin, isotret, etc. without a prescription. Usually they're met with "muh IndiaMART :Clown:" and "just get a prescription :sneaky:" but this is often annoying as once you get an IndiaMART account you then have to sift through hundreds of pajeets trying to scam you.

But one method I've found through .org has removed all of this hassle and can make your life 100x easier by ordering your tretinoin through Amazon and even Walmart has some sources. This won't be me giving you my source (I don't want it getting de-listed from Amazon) but I will guide you in the direction of a legit, easy, and cheap tretinoin source on Amazon (I bought a 20g tube of tret (0.05%) for only 35$ CAD- keep in mind the shipping to my country (Canada) was almost 20$ CAD extra so it could be cheaper for you)

So the easiest way is to use Google lens-or image search (if your phone has it), and scan this photo I found.

View attachment 5491223

Now this will bring up- on Amazon and Walmart (haven't tried Walmart source), a bunch of "retinol" listings of 0.025%, 0.05% and 0.1%, in Canada the only ones that shipped to me were 0.05% but other countries would likely have much more available options, then you can check the ratings for comments like "make sure you TREaT yourself to this product" and you're golden. If you don't confirm it this way there's a chance you'll just buy some overpriced retinol gel :lul: :feelsrope:


The other method is essentially the same thing but just aimlessly searching for "retinol gel 0.1%", "retinol gel 0.05%", and retinol gel "0.025%" until you find listings like this with the ratings of confirmation.

Please do not expose your sources on the forum or THEY WILL GET TAKEN DOWN. Thank you guys

Rep this post 🙏🏻
Bump
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and Stardew
bumping this shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: HumbleMTNN
Keywords: tretinoin, Source, skin, nose shrinkage, Amazon method, Walmart, Guide

So many people often ask for sources and ways to get stuff like tretinoin, isotret, etc. without a prescription. Usually they're met with "muh IndiaMART :Clown:" and "just get a prescription :sneaky:" but this is often annoying as once you get an IndiaMART account you then have to sift through hundreds of pajeets trying to scam you.

But one method I've found through .org has removed all of this hassle and can make your life 100x easier by ordering your tretinoin through Amazon and even Walmart has some sources. This won't be me giving you my source (I don't want it getting de-listed from Amazon) but I will guide you in the direction of a legit, easy, and cheap tretinoin source on Amazon (I bought a 20g tube of tret (0.05%) for only 35$ CAD- keep in mind the shipping to my country (Canada) was almost 20$ CAD extra so it could be cheaper for you)

So the easiest way is to use Google lens-or image search (if your phone has it), and scan this photo I found.

View attachment 5491223

Now this will bring up- on Amazon and Walmart (haven't tried Walmart source), a bunch of "retinol" listings of 0.025%, 0.05% and 0.1%, in Canada the only ones that shipped to me were 0.05% but other countries would likely have much more available options, then you can check the ratings for comments like "make sure you TREaT yourself to this product" and you're golden. If you don't confirm it this way there's a chance you'll just buy some overpriced retinol gel :lul: :feelsrope:


The other method is essentially the same thing but just aimlessly searching for "retinol gel 0.1%", "retinol gel 0.05%", and retinol gel "0.025%" until you find listings like this with the ratings of confirmation.

Please do not expose your sources on the forum or THEY WILL GET TAKEN DOWN. Thank you guys

Rep this post 🙏🏻
Bump, and how is this only at 1 rep? 😭
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
I will guide you in the direction of a legit, easy, and cheap tretinoin source on Amazon (I bought a 20g tube of tret (0.05%) for only 35$ CAD- keep in mind the shipping to my country (Canada) was almost 20$ CAD extra so it could be cheaper for you)
is it even worth it then? theyre like $4 from most international shippers and completely legal to import
 
is it even worth it then? theyre like $4 from most international shippers and completely legal to import
Tretinoin without a prescription can be seized at customs, it seems much more legit if they're from Amazon, also it's just more simple and easier to not get scammed. If you get retinol by accident you can just get a refund easily through amazon
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
Tretinoin without a prescription can be seized at customs,
it seems much more legit if they're from Amazon, also it's just more simple and easier to not get scammed. If you get retinol by accident you can just get a refund easily through amazon
ur gunna have no issue with scammers or seizures 99.99% of the time. and if u somehow have the worst luck in the universe, u could try again with how cheap it is, not to mention most pct sources will do a free reship
 
ur gunna have no issue with scammers or seizures 99.99% of the time. and if u somehow have the worst luck in the universe, u could try again with how cheap it is, not to mention most pct sources will do a free reship
Fair point, I'm still just a pretty cautious person in general though and I like to know I can just refund it any time, also I might just commit fraud and say my package was empty to get it for free
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and midfacedeficient
just ordered from walmart 0.1 for 15 cad total thanks nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: HumbleMTNN
Keywords: tretinoin, Source, skin, nose shrinkage, Amazon method, Walmart, Guide

So many people often ask for sources and ways to get stuff like tretinoin, isotret, etc. without a prescription. Usually they're met with "muh IndiaMART :Clown:" and "just get a prescription :sneaky:" but this is often annoying as once you get an IndiaMART account you then have to sift through hundreds of pajeets trying to scam you.

But one method I've found through .org has removed all of this hassle and can make your life 100x easier by ordering your tretinoin through Amazon and even Walmart has some sources. This won't be me giving you my source (I don't want it getting de-listed from Amazon) but I will guide you in the direction of a legit, easy, and cheap tretinoin source on Amazon (I bought a 20g tube of tret (0.05%) for only 35$ CAD- keep in mind the shipping to my country (Canada) was almost 20$ CAD extra so it could be cheaper for you)

So the easiest way is to use Google lens-or image search (if your phone has it), and scan this photo I found.

View attachment 5491223

Now this will bring up- on Amazon and Walmart (haven't tried Walmart source), a bunch of "retinol" listings of 0.025%, 0.05% and 0.1%, in Canada the only ones that shipped to me were 0.05% but other countries would likely have much more available options, then you can check the ratings for comments like "make sure you TREaT yourself to this product" and you're golden. If you don't confirm it this way there's a chance you'll just buy some overpriced retinol gel :lul: :feelsrope:


The other method is essentially the same thing but just aimlessly searching for "retinol gel 0.1%", "retinol gel 0.05%", and retinol gel "0.025%" until you find listings like this with the ratings of confirmation.

Please do not expose your sources on the forum or THEY WILL GET TAKEN DOWN. Thank you guys

Rep this post 🙏🏻
give credit to the nigga you know deserves it
 
dnred but saved for later
 
Keywords: tretinoin, Source, skin, nose shrinkage, Amazon method, Walmart, Guide

So many people often ask for sources and ways to get stuff like tretinoin, isotret, etc. without a prescription. Usually they're met with "muh IndiaMART :Clown:" and "just get a prescription :sneaky:" but this is often annoying as once you get an IndiaMART account you then have to sift through hundreds of pajeets trying to scam you.

But one method I've found through .org has removed all of this hassle and can make your life 100x easier by ordering your tretinoin through Amazon and even Walmart has some sources. This won't be me giving you my source (I don't want it getting de-listed from Amazon) but I will guide you in the direction of a legit, easy, and cheap tretinoin source on Amazon (I bought a 20g tube of tret (0.05%) for only 35$ CAD- keep in mind the shipping to my country (Canada) was almost 20$ CAD extra so it could be cheaper for you)

So the easiest way is to use Google lens-or image search (if your phone has it), and scan this photo I found.

View attachment 5491223

Now this will bring up- on Amazon and Walmart (haven't tried Walmart source), a bunch of "retinol" listings of 0.025%, 0.05% and 0.1%, in Canada the only ones that shipped to me were 0.05% but other countries would likely have much more available options, then you can check the ratings for comments like "make sure you TREaT yourself to this product" and you're golden. If you don't confirm it this way there's a chance you'll just buy some overpriced retinol gel :lul: :feelsrope:


The other method is essentially the same thing but just aimlessly searching for "retinol gel 0.1%", "retinol gel 0.05%", and retinol gel "0.025%" until you find listings like this with the ratings of confirmation.

Please do not expose your sources on the forum or THEY WILL GET TAKEN DOWN. Thank you guys

Rep this post 🙏🏻
dnr

indiamart is so easy to use (Fleisch guide) , and is like SO MUCH CHEAPER

1$ per tube on indiamart vs 15$+ on amazon and walmart lmao.

ill never betray my indiamart vendor he is the nicest and most loveable guy ever. ❤️
 
  • +1
Reactions: whatislovebaby
dnr

indiamart is so easy to use (Fleisch guide) , and is like SO MUCH CHEAPER

1$ per tube on indiamart vs 15$+ on amazon and walmart lmao.

ill never betray my indiamart vendor he is the nicest and most loveable guy ever. ❤️
pmo to ur seller
 
Method patched 😭
 
Keywords: tretinoin, Source, skin, nose shrinkage, Amazon method, Walmart, Guide

So many people often ask for sources and ways to get stuff like tretinoin, isotret, etc. without a prescription. Usually they're met with "muh IndiaMART :Clown:" and "just get a prescription :sneaky:" but this is often annoying as once you get an IndiaMART account you then have to sift through hundreds of pajeets trying to scam you.

But one method I've found through .org has removed all of this hassle and can make your life 100x easier by ordering your tretinoin through Amazon and even Walmart has some sources. This won't be me giving you my source (I don't want it getting de-listed from Amazon) but I will guide you in the direction of a legit, easy, and cheap tretinoin source on Amazon (I bought a 20g tube of tret (0.05%) for only 35$ CAD- keep in mind the shipping to my country (Canada) was almost 20$ CAD extra so it could be cheaper for you)

So the easiest way is to use Google lens-or image search (if your phone has it), and scan this photo I found.

View attachment 5491223

Now this will bring up- on Amazon and Walmart (haven't tried Walmart source), a bunch of "retinol" listings of 0.025%, 0.05% and 0.1%, in Canada the only ones that shipped to me were 0.05% but other countries would likely have much more available options, then you can check the ratings for comments like "make sure you TREaT yourself to this product" and you're golden. If you don't confirm it this way there's a chance you'll just buy some overpriced retinol gel :lul: :feelsrope:


The other method is essentially the same thing but just aimlessly searching for "retinol gel 0.1%", "retinol gel 0.05%", and retinol gel "0.025%" until you find listings like this with the ratings of confirmation.

Please do not expose your sources on the forum or THEY WILL GET TAKEN DOWN. Thank you guys

Rep this post 🙏🏻
Can I use this method for azelaic acid and estriol reliably too
 
Can I use this method for azelaic acid and estriol reliably too
Probably not, you'd have to find the fake listings with nothing to go off of (like retinol being code for tret). And azelaic acid is OTC so you can just buy it by searching azelaic acid in amazon
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
Probably not, you'd have to find the fake listings with nothing to go off of (like retinol being code for tret). And azelaic acid is OTC so you can just buy it by searching azelaic acid in amazon
yhh im tryna get the 20% so im js gna get from India. My last package got seized and this Amazon method worked for tret so ty bhai 🥰
 
Keywords: tretinoin, Source, skin, nose shrinkage, Amazon method, Walmart, Guide

So many people often ask for sources and ways to get stuff like tretinoin, isotret, etc. without a prescription. Usually they're met with "muh IndiaMART :Clown:" and "just get a prescription :sneaky:" but this is often annoying as once you get an IndiaMART account you then have to sift through hundreds of pajeets trying to scam you.

But one method I've found through .org has removed all of this hassle and can make your life 100x easier by ordering your tretinoin through Amazon and even Walmart has some sources. This won't be me giving you my source (I don't want it getting de-listed from Amazon) but I will guide you in the direction of a legit, easy, and cheap tretinoin source on Amazon (I bought a 20g tube of tret (0.05%) for only 35$ CAD- keep in mind the shipping to my country (Canada) was almost 20$ CAD extra so it could be cheaper for you)

So the easiest way is to use Google lens-or image search (if your phone has it), and scan this photo I found.

View attachment 5491223

Now this will bring up- on Amazon and Walmart (haven't tried Walmart source), a bunch of "retinol" listings of 0.025%, 0.05% and 0.1%, in Canada the only ones that shipped to me were 0.05% but other countries would likely have much more available options, then you can check the ratings for comments like "make sure you TREaT yourself to this product" and you're golden. If you don't confirm it this way there's a chance you'll just buy some overpriced retinol gel :lul: :feelsrope:


The other method is essentially the same thing but just aimlessly searching for "retinol gel 0.1%", "retinol gel 0.05%", and retinol gel "0.025%" until you find listings like this with the ratings of confirmation.

Please do not expose your sources on the forum or THEY WILL GET TAKEN DOWN. Thank you guys

Rep this post 🙏🏻
Absolut Master Post ! BEST OF BEST !
 
  • Love it
Reactions: HumbleMTNN
Keywords: tretinoin, Source, skin, nose shrinkage, Amazon method, Walmart, Guide

So many people often ask for sources and ways to get stuff like tretinoin, isotret, etc. without a prescription. Usually they're met with "muh IndiaMART :Clown:" and "just get a prescription :sneaky:" but this is often annoying as once you get an IndiaMART account you then have to sift through hundreds of pajeets trying to scam you.

But one method I've found through .org has removed all of this hassle and can make your life 100x easier by ordering your tretinoin through Amazon and even Walmart has some sources. This won't be me giving you my source (I don't want it getting de-listed from Amazon) but I will guide you in the direction of a legit, easy, and cheap tretinoin source on Amazon (I bought a 20g tube of tret (0.05%) for only 35$ CAD- keep in mind the shipping to my country (Canada) was almost 20$ CAD extra so it could be cheaper for you)

So the easiest way is to use Google lens-or image search (if your phone has it), and scan this photo I found.

View attachment 5491223

Now this will bring up- on Amazon and Walmart (haven't tried Walmart source), a bunch of "retinol" listings of 0.025%, 0.05% and 0.1%, in Canada the only ones that shipped to me were 0.05% but other countries would likely have much more available options, then you can check the ratings for comments like "make sure you TREaT yourself to this product" and you're golden. If you don't confirm it this way there's a chance you'll just buy some overpriced retinol gel :lul: :feelsrope:


The other method is essentially the same thing but just aimlessly searching for "retinol gel 0.1%", "retinol gel 0.05%", and retinol gel "0.025%" until you find listings like this with the ratings of confirmation.

Please do not expose your sources on the forum or THEY WILL GET TAKEN DOWN. Thank you guys

Rep this post 🙏🏻
W post
 
  • Love it
Reactions: HumbleMTNN
Keywords: tretinoin, Source, skin, nose shrinkage, Amazon method, Walmart, Guide

So many people often ask for sources and ways to get stuff like tretinoin, isotret, etc. without a prescription. Usually they're met with "muh IndiaMART :Clown:" and "just get a prescription :sneaky:" but this is often annoying as once you get an IndiaMART account you then have to sift through hundreds of pajeets trying to scam you.

But one method I've found through .org has removed all of this hassle and can make your life 100x easier by ordering your tretinoin through Amazon and even Walmart has some sources. This won't be me giving you my source (I don't want it getting de-listed from Amazon) but I will guide you in the direction of a legit, easy, and cheap tretinoin source on Amazon (I bought a 20g tube of tret (0.05%) for only 35$ CAD- keep in mind the shipping to my country (Canada) was almost 20$ CAD extra so it could be cheaper for you)

So the easiest way is to use Google lens-or image search (if your phone has it), and scan this photo I found.

View attachment 5491223

Now this will bring up- on Amazon and Walmart (haven't tried Walmart source), a bunch of "retinol" listings of 0.025%, 0.05% and 0.1%, in Canada the only ones that shipped to me were 0.05% but other countries would likely have much more available options, then you can check the ratings for comments like "make sure you TREaT yourself to this product" and you're golden. If you don't confirm it this way there's a chance you'll just buy some overpriced retinol gel :lul: :feelsrope:


The other method is essentially the same thing but just aimlessly searching for "retinol gel 0.1%", "retinol gel 0.05%", and retinol gel "0.025%" until you find listings like this with the ratings of confirmation.

Please do not expose your sources on the forum or THEY WILL GET TAKEN DOWN. Thank you guys

Rep this post 🙏🏻
Everyone just DNR this and buy from skinocare.com
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
Keywords: tretinoin, Source, skin, nose shrinkage, Amazon method, Walmart, Guide

So many people often ask for sources and ways to get stuff like tretinoin, isotret, etc. without a prescription. Usually they're met with "muh IndiaMART :Clown:" and "just get a prescription :sneaky:" but this is often annoying as once you get an IndiaMART account you then have to sift through hundreds of pajeets trying to scam you.

But one method I've found through .org has removed all of this hassle and can make your life 100x easier by ordering your tretinoin through Amazon and even Walmart has some sources. This won't be me giving you my source (I don't want it getting de-listed from Amazon) but I will guide you in the direction of a legit, easy, and cheap tretinoin source on Amazon (I bought a 20g tube of tret (0.05%) for only 35$ CAD- keep in mind the shipping to my country (Canada) was almost 20$ CAD extra so it could be cheaper for you)

So the easiest way is to use Google lens-or image search (if your phone has it), and scan this photo I found.

View attachment 5491223

Now this will bring up- on Amazon and Walmart (haven't tried Walmart source), a bunch of "retinol" listings of 0.025%, 0.05% and 0.1%, in Canada the only ones that shipped to me were 0.05% but other countries would likely have much more available options, then you can check the ratings for comments like "make sure you TREaT yourself to this product" and you're golden. If you don't confirm it this way there's a chance you'll just buy some overpriced retinol gel :lul: :feelsrope:


The other method is essentially the same thing but just aimlessly searching for "retinol gel 0.1%", "retinol gel 0.05%", and retinol gel "0.025%" until you find listings like this with the ratings of confirmation.

Please do not expose your sources on the forum or THEY WILL GET TAKEN DOWN. Thank you guys

Rep this post 🙏🏻
Js walk into a small drug store and ask for it, they don't give a fuck. How do u think addicts get their shit
 
Just ordered 0.025 from amazon coming in a few weeks
 
  • +1
Reactions: HumbleMTNN
Keywords: tretinoin, Source, skin, nose shrinkage, Amazon method, Walmart, Guide

So many people often ask for sources and ways to get stuff like tretinoin, isotret, etc. without a prescription. Usually they're met with "muh IndiaMART :Clown:" and "just get a prescription :sneaky:" but this is often annoying as once you get an IndiaMART account you then have to sift through hundreds of pajeets trying to scam you.

But one method I've found through .org has removed all of this hassle and can make your life 100x easier by ordering your tretinoin through Amazon and even Walmart has some sources. This won't be me giving you my source (I don't want it getting de-listed from Amazon) but I will guide you in the direction of a legit, easy, and cheap tretinoin source on Amazon (I bought a 20g tube of tret (0.05%) for only 35$ CAD- keep in mind the shipping to my country (Canada) was almost 20$ CAD extra so it could be cheaper for you)

So the easiest way is to use Google lens-or image search (if your phone has it), and scan this photo I found.

View attachment 5491223

Now this will bring up- on Amazon and Walmart (haven't tried Walmart source), a bunch of "retinol" listings of 0.025%, 0.05% and 0.1%, in Canada the only ones that shipped to me were 0.05% but other countries would likely have much more available options, then you can check the ratings for comments like "make sure you TREaT yourself to this product" and you're golden. If you don't confirm it this way there's a chance you'll just buy some overpriced retinol gel :lul: :feelsrope:


The other method is essentially the same thing but just aimlessly searching for "retinol gel 0.1%", "retinol gel 0.05%", and retinol gel "0.025%" until you find listings like this with the ratings of confirmation.

Please do not expose your sources on the forum or THEY WILL GET TAKEN DOWN. Thank you guys

Rep this post 🙏🏻
That shit is 20 weaker than tret bru not worth it
 
That shit is 20 weaker than tret bru not worth it
It's not retinol, it's tretinoin that's labeled as retinol so people can buy it on amazon
 
Keywords: tretinoin, Source, skin, nose shrinkage, Amazon method, Walmart, Guide

So many people often ask for sources and ways to get stuff like tretinoin, isotret, etc. without a prescription. Usually they're met with "muh IndiaMART :Clown:" and "just get a prescription :sneaky:" but this is often annoying as once you get an IndiaMART account you then have to sift through hundreds of pajeets trying to scam you.

But one method I've found through .org has removed all of this hassle and can make your life 100x easier by ordering your tretinoin through Amazon and even Walmart has some sources. This won't be me giving you my source (I don't want it getting de-listed from Amazon) but I will guide you in the direction of a legit, easy, and cheap tretinoin source on Amazon (I bought a 20g tube of tret (0.05%) for only 35$ CAD- keep in mind the shipping to my country (Canada) was almost 20$ CAD extra so it could be cheaper for you)

So the easiest way is to use Google lens-or image search (if your phone has it), and scan this photo I found.

View attachment 5491223

Now this will bring up- on Amazon and Walmart (haven't tried Walmart source), a bunch of "retinol" listings of 0.025%, 0.05% and 0.1%, in Canada the only ones that shipped to me were 0.05% but other countries would likely have much more available options, then you can check the ratings for comments like "make sure you TREaT yourself to this product" and you're golden. If you don't confirm it this way there's a chance you'll just buy some overpriced retinol gel :lul: :feelsrope:


The other method is essentially the same thing but just aimlessly searching for "retinol gel 0.1%", "retinol gel 0.05%", and retinol gel "0.025%" until you find listings like this with the ratings of confirmation.

Please do not expose your sources on the forum or THEY WILL GET TAKEN DOWN. Thank you guys

Rep this post 🙏🏻
any of this real tret?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3936.png
    IMG_3936.png
    348.8 KB · Views: 0
Keywords: tretinoin, Source, skin, nose shrinkage, Amazon method, Walmart, Guide

So many people often ask for sources and ways to get stuff like tretinoin, isotret, etc. without a prescription. Usually they're met with "muh IndiaMART :Clown:" and "just get a prescription :sneaky:" but this is often annoying as once you get an IndiaMART account you then have to sift through hundreds of pajeets trying to scam you.

But one method I've found through .org has removed all of this hassle and can make your life 100x easier by ordering your tretinoin through Amazon and even Walmart has some sources. This won't be me giving you my source (I don't want it getting de-listed from Amazon) but I will guide you in the direction of a legit, easy, and cheap tretinoin source on Amazon (I bought a 20g tube of tret (0.05%) for only 35$ CAD- keep in mind the shipping to my country (Canada) was almost 20$ CAD extra so it could be cheaper for you)

So the easiest way is to use Google lens-or image search (if your phone has it), and scan this photo I found.

View attachment 5491223

Now this will bring up- on Amazon and Walmart (haven't tried Walmart source), a bunch of "retinol" listings of 0.025%, 0.05% and 0.1%, in Canada the only ones that shipped to me were 0.05% but other countries would likely have much more available options, then you can check the ratings for comments like "make sure you TREaT yourself to this product" and you're golden. If you don't confirm it this way there's a chance you'll just buy some overpriced retinol gel :lul: :feelsrope:


The other method is essentially the same thing but just aimlessly searching for "retinol gel 0.1%", "retinol gel 0.05%", and retinol gel "0.025%" until you find listings like this with the ratings of confirmation.

Please do not expose your sources on the forum or THEY WILL GET TAKEN DOWN. Thank you guys

Rep this post 🙏🏻
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7115.jpeg
    IMG_7115.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: HumbleMTNN
does this count 🤔🤔
 
Keywords: tretinoin, Source, skin, nose shrinkage, Amazon method, Walmart, Guide

So many people often ask for sources and ways to get stuff like tretinoin, isotret, etc. without a prescription. Usually they're met with "muh IndiaMART :Clown:" and "just get a prescription :sneaky:" but this is often annoying as once you get an IndiaMART account you then have to sift through hundreds of pajeets trying to scam you.

But one method I've found through .org has removed all of this hassle and can make your life 100x easier by ordering your tretinoin through Amazon and even Walmart has some sources. This won't be me giving you my source (I don't want it getting de-listed from Amazon) but I will guide you in the direction of a legit, easy, and cheap tretinoin source on Amazon (I bought a 20g tube of tret (0.05%) for only 35$ CAD- keep in mind the shipping to my country (Canada) was almost 20$ CAD extra so it could be cheaper for you)

So the easiest way is to use Google lens-or image search (if your phone has it), and scan this photo I found.

View attachment 5491223

Now this will bring up- on Amazon and Walmart (haven't tried Walmart source), a bunch of "retinol" listings of 0.025%, 0.05% and 0.1%, in Canada the only ones that shipped to me were 0.05% but other countries would likely have much more available options, then you can check the ratings for comments like "make sure you TREaT yourself to this product" and you're golden. If you don't confirm it this way there's a chance you'll just buy some overpriced retinol gel :lul: :feelsrope:


The other method is essentially the same thing but just aimlessly searching for "retinol gel 0.1%", "retinol gel 0.05%", and retinol gel "0.025%" until you find listings like this with the ratings of confirmation.

Please do not expose your sources on the forum or THEY WILL GET TAKEN DOWN. Thank you guys

Rep this post 🙏🏻
niggas be posting something that has been on the german sub for 7 months
yes and leak it even more so it will get taken off
true iqlet
 
niggas be posting something that has been on the german sub for 7 months
yes and leak it even more so it will get taken off
true iqlet
Lmao just using any excuse to call people iqlets and make yourself feel smart
 
  • +1
Reactions: plify and chaewonfan

Similar threads

ascend2chad
Replies
0
Views
16
ascend2chad
ascend2chad
FoidMayweather
Replies
0
Views
17
FoidMayweather
FoidMayweather
R
Replies
12
Views
153
Rhinocel
R
I
Replies
3
Views
82
iblamemyacne1221
I
alexyye
Replies
8
Views
75
Sxmon210
Sxmon210

Users who are viewing this thread

  • hyoid734
Back
Top