How to spend less time on this site

O

one job away

Kraken
If you are blackpilled you know we are all just chasing dopamine. So when you wake up and the first thing you do gives you dopamine your brain will do nothing else except that to get more dopamine.

So simply do useful stuff in the morning to get the hit by for example learning for school or working. So your brain will continue working or learning.

You can later switch to looksmax but to avoid initial hooking of your dopamine to looksmax from the beginning that makes it so addictive. I tried it. I did something for university right after waking up. The whole day was very productive.

• +1
Reactions: thisend, koalendo and Kroker
Idk.

I’m probs gonna go to Manchester United game against atletico Madrid. Maybe I go to psg Madrid game also? It’s in madrid

Some polish nigga say we have drink together if I go to gadansk or something so maybe I go there for a day or two after my consult in few days

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Alt Number 3 and currylightskin
Nvm I can’t go to psg Madrid game cuz it’s the night before my consult

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and currylightskin
stopped reading at the first sentence

it's called delayed gratification

learn it

or don;t

doesn't really matter in the end we all die

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
stopped reading at the first sentence

it's called delayed gratification

learn it

or don;t

doesn't really matter in the end we all die
No it’s not That all

Masturbate and use post clarity nut to assume youre wasting your life time with bunch of autists

• +1
Reactions: one job away
you cannot ascend without leaving this mental quagmire. leaving looksmax is the final blackpill. im going to leave soon and life maxx, passionmaxx, creativitymaxx, careermaxx, socialmaxx, musicmaxx, fashionmaxx, meditationmaxx and mindfulness maxx, WAGMI

you cannot ascend without leaving this mental quagmire. leaving looksmax is the final blackpill. im going to leave soon and life maxx, passionmaxx, creativitymaxx, careermaxx, socialmaxx, musicmaxx, fashionmaxx, meditationmaxx and mindfulness maxx, WAGMI
I will stay on this site. It calms me. It’s actually good for my mental health. Sometimes I feel very shitty and then I come to this place and it calms me shittposting with you and reading through you shit posts

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and AlexAP