How to spot a red flag in an Asian girl 101

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
-Dyed fake blonde hair(karen mode)
-Graduated from top Uni(high ego)
-Have posted muh independant woman/get the bag on her social media
-Having a whore friend/friends(self explainatory tbh)
-blue contact lenses(debatable)
-consuming/interest in the modern western media
-taking pics only in high end restaurant with luxurious brands

If you are JBW my advice to you as a gook is to pump and dump these noodle.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 12002, newperson and 3 others
you should pump and dump 98% of women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Dystopian, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
Being Asian is a red flag in itself

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Dystopian and Deleted member 16474
good thread

they think theyre gods once they dye their hair blonde

like bro u gotta remember ur a black eyed black haired gook and theres like 2 billion that can replace u

im the one with the real blonde hair blue eyes u subhuman scum

you should pump and dump 98% of women
I thought that Asian women are HQNP I was wrong:dafuckfeels:. Nowadays all noodle do are scrolling through through Insta/Tiktok whatever platform and learning the mosy hated phrases like “Slay Queene with a fire emoji” or “you go girl!”

What if I wanna LTR the noodle tho? Monolids on a female are so cute especially if she's sleeping :owo:

good thread

like bro u gotta remember ur a black eyed black haired gook and theres like 2 billion that can replace u

I am a gook but somehow with light brown eyes and reddish hair. One of the few Genghis Khan descendant nowadays.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
I am a gook but somehow with light brown eyes and reddish hair. One of the few Genghis Khan descendant nowadays.
send pic in dms?

i fucked a half korean half filipina with light brown/reddish eyes before i thought they were contacts

What if I wanna LTR the noodle tho? Monolids on a female are so cute especially if she's sleeping :owo:
I have lost my desires on LTR already. As fir monolid I saw a post of a good looking monolid Fnnish girl became a trans my dick got softer in mere 5 seconds

-Dyed fale blonde hair(karen mode)
-Graduated from top Uni(high ego)
-Have posted muh independant woman/get the bag on ber social media
-Having a whore friend/friends(self explainatory tbh)
-blue contact lenses(debatable)
-consuming/interest in the modern western media
-taking pics only in high end restaurant with luxurious brands

If you are JBW my advice to you as a gook is to pump and dump these noodle.
A major problem with ones who grew up in the West is that most of their friends growing up were white chicks. They want to be just like them in every way.

JBW for LTRs works best outside the West. But then it's still gonna take a few years to understand enough about their culture in order to not get played. As a white man living in Asia you're mostly only gonna attract broken girls who are way better at hiding their faults than you're equipped to look out for. Doesn't matter if you're a Chad back home, most decent girls in Asia aren't even gonna consider being with someone like you. It's still gonna be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Noodle in a haystack.

Nana has had some of those options but she is still a green flag :owo:

good thread

Whats up Predeterminism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and ChadpreetMaxxer
A major problem with ones who grew up in the West is that most of their friends were white chicks growing up. They want to be just like them in every way.

JBW for LTRs works best outside the West. But then it's still gonna take a few years to understand enough about their culture in order to not get played. As a white man living in Asia you're mostly only gonna attract broken girls who are way better at hiding their faults than you're equipped to look out for. Doesn't matter if you're a Chad back home, most decent girls in Asia aren't even gonna consider being with someone like you. It's still gonna be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Noodle in a haystack.
You are both right and wrong. These Noodles I am talking about are from the EAST just because you are living in rural part in China where almost no one speaks decent English doesn’t mean all the EAST and SEA noodles are like that. Having said that another elephant in the room is if the noodles speak English then you can be assured that she has a smartphone with an internet connection just like a regular human right? That’s where the problems started because she would be on her phone all day all night scrolling through these problematic IG models who indoctrinated young women brain instilling an iconic attitude AKA misandry

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
You are both right and wrong. These Noodles I am talking about are from the EAST just because you are living in rural part in China where almost no one speaks decent English doesn’t mean all the EAST and SEA noodles are like that. Having said that another elephant in the room is if the noodles speak English then you can be assured that she has a smartphone with an internet connection just like a regular human right? That’s where the problems started because she would be on her phone all day all night scrolling through these problematic IG models who indoctrinated young women brain instilling an iconic attitude AKA misandry
Every person in every little village in every third world country has had smart phones now for the last 8 years, save for DPRK.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry