How to spot a shit surgeon

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
People get scammed, crippled and butchered by shitty surgeons on a daily basis. Here's how to spot an incompetent clown.

Online information:
- The surgeon does a lot of marketing
- The surgeon even makes paid advertisement on google, BIG red flag !
- You find very little (good) results from him on looksmax, jawsurgeryforums, lookism or in scientific papers.
- He's got a bad reputation on any of the above mentionned forums: It always has a reason. Don't ignore it, he's most probably a shithead if he's got a bad rep on here.
- His google reviews are not authentic: the accounts are fake (have only ever written this single review), there's only either 5 star or 1 star reviews nothing in between, patterns occur: for every bad review, a few 5 star reviews follow, the good reviews seem excessive, which is a sign that they were likely paid, he responds like a dickhead to critique and can't admit any mistakes on his side
- He's got no website at all or one that's from like fucking 2002
- You don't find any scientific publications on google scholar. If a surgeon has got good publications, that's a strong pro argument. However, take a close look if he's the main author of the article or just co author, or examine whether the paper mentions greater detail about who did what.

The consultation:
- The surgeon doesn't explain different surgical options and their up and downsides
- He doesn't go into medical details and leaves you empty handed
- He acts as if surgery is the easiest thing ever, without any notable risks
- He doesn't take time to listen to your questions and concerns, doesn't take it seriously
- He can't show you good before/afters
- He acts like a retard when you talk about aesthetics
- He looks like shit himself and doesn't care about looks overall
- He has a very formalistic approach, can't see the individual needs and follows the same structure eith every patient instead.

Other signs:
- He responds rapidly to all sorts of contact, especially email: It's a sign that he's desperate for customers and is only after the money
- The surgeon doesn't raise aesthetic aspects on his own
- The diagnosis is not holistic, meaning it only focuses on a fraction of the problem (i.e. "just fix your bite broo:soy:" instead of explaining that bimaxillary recession is a result of class 2 elastics, which in turn has been camouflage therapy for obstructed airways, upper airway resistance syndrome, insufficient tongue activity and bad swallowing habits as a child)
- The surgeon gives off a cocky, overly confident vibe
- He's secretive about what he's really gonna operate on you

This is just a sneak peak into how you spot a charlatan bullshit surgeon who will fuck up your whole life, but I think it's enough for a start.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timelessbrah, fuckedupmanlet, Anchor_Ship and 19 others
pretty much these from my experience
- He has a very formalistic approach, can't see the individual needs and follows the same structure eith every patient instead.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Hueless, .👽. and 5 others
bookmarking for when im able to save up for surgery in maybe 3 decades

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Hueless and Boldandbeautiful
How to spot a snake surgeon:

- he wears a white coat
- name starts with "Dr"

• +1
Reactions: varbrah and Boldandbeautiful
not related because nearly every surgoen looks like this. look at coceancig for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
not related because nearly every surgoen looks like this. look at coceancig for example
When did this forum start pushing coceancig... I thought we were all still hyping Ramieri and Raffaini?

People get scammed, crippled and butchered by shitty surgeons on a daily basis. Here's how to spot an incompetent clown.

Online information:
- The surgeon does a lot of marketing
- The surgeon even makes paid advertisement on google, BIG red flag !
- You find very little (good) results from him on looksmax, jawsurgeryforums, lookism or in scientific papers.
- He's got a bad reputation on any of the above mentionned forums: It always has a reason. Don't ignore it, he's most probably a shithead if he's got a bad rep on here.
- His google reviews are not authentic: the accounts are fake (have only ever written this single review), there's only either 5 star or 1 star reviews nothing in between, patterns occur: for every bad review, a few 5 star reviews follow, the good reviews seem excessive, which is a sign that they were likely paid, he responds like a dickhead to critique and can't admit any mistakes on his side
- He's got no website at all or one that's from like fucking 2002
- You don't find any scientific publications on google scholar. If a surgeon has got good publications, that's a strong pro argument. However, take a close look if he's the main author of the article or just co author, or examine whether the paper mentions greater detail about who did what.

The consultation:
- The surgeon doesn't explain different surgical options and their up and downsides
- He doesn't go into medical details and leaves you empty handed
- He acts as if surgery is the easiest thing ever, without any notable risks
- He doesn't take time to listen to your questions and concerns, doesn't take it seriously
- He can't show you good before/afters

Other signs:
- He responds rapidly to all sorts of contact, especially email: It's a sign that he's desperate for customers and is only after the money
- The surgeon doesn't raise aesthetic aspects on his own
- The diagnosis is not holistic, meaning it only focuses on a fraction of the problem (i.e. "just fix your bite broo:soy:" instead of explaining that bimaxillary recession is a result of class 2 elastics, which in turn has been camouflage therapy for obstructed airways, upper airway resistance syndrome, insufficient tongue activity and bad swallowing habits as a child)
- He's secretive about what he's really gonna operate on you

This is just a sneak peak into how you spot a charlatan bullshit surgeon who will fuck up your whole life, but I think it's enough for a start.t
my surgeon had all these signs, his result aesthetically was god tier but his poor medical skills left me with brutal paresthesia , it basically feels like ants in my chin all day

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Danish_Retard and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
my surgeon had all these signs, his result aesthetically was god tier but his poor medical skills left me with brutal paresthesia , it basically feels like ants in my chin all day
I have a similar feeling. It sucks but we have to come to terms with it, one way or the other.

• +1
Reactions: user47283
I have a similar feeling. It sucks but we have to come to terms with it, one way or the other.

who did you use? so i know who to avoid

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Karstossos