how to spot a virgin user

D

Deleted member 23359

Iron
when they say shit like

"validation is better than sex" this is far the best way to know if someone never touched a pussy in his life

let me tell you something lil boy there's nothing that feels better fucking a bitch raw while listening to some trap music, giving the bitch the bbc that her white boy couldn't

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 20399, TheAnomaly and 19 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadcel;, Debetro, autistic_tendencies and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui, Debetro, horizontallytall and 5 others
Sex is overrated anyways and that shit is true.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 32425 and Deleted member 23359
Validation is better than sex
3545477 1690151888035

• JFL
Reactions: exo, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
>no swastika anywhere in the profile
Nigger. 0.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Arcturus, Prince88, n0rthface and 7 others
I agree with the post but it was painful to like cause of that retarted bbc propaganda

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, Arcturus, DelonLover1999 and 7 others
when they say shit like

"validation is better than sex" this is far the best way to know if someone never touched a pussy in his life

let me tell you something lil boy there's nothing that feels better fucking a bitch raw while listening to some trap music, giving the bitch the bbc that her white boy couldn't
Hey, champ, seems like you've got a lot of energy there, and not all of it is being directed in the healthiest ways. You're overcompensating for something. The aggression, the macho posturing, the need to belittle and dominate, it's all signs of a scared boy hiding in a man's body. Sex isn't a conquest, my friend, and women aren't trophies to win or possessions to own. They're people, like you and me. You're projecting this version of yourself that you think is powerful and desirable, but what you're really doing is alienating yourself. Try seeking validation from within, not from how many 'bitches' you can 'fuck raw'. It might be a harder path, but trust me, it's a journey worth taking. You'll find real strength there, not this brittle bravado you're clinging to now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, alriodai, gothmog6 and 6 others
I thought you were gonna mention post count.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 23359
I agree with the post but it was painful to like cause of that retarted bbc propaganda
Its a joke to get more interaction since this forum love race baiting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Hey, champ, seems like you've got a lot of energy there, and not all of it is being directed in the healthiest ways. You're overcompensating for something. The aggression, the macho posturing, the need to belittle and dominate, it's all signs of a scared boy hiding in a man's body. Sex isn't a conquest, my friend, and women aren't trophies to win or possessions to own. They're people, like you and me. You're projecting this version of yourself that you think is powerful and desirable, but what you're really doing is alienating yourself. Try seeking validation from within, not from how many 'bitches' you can 'fuck raw'. It might be a harder path, but trust me, it's a journey worth taking. You'll find real strength there, not this brittle bravado you're clinging to now.
Not reading allat white boy

• JFL
Reactions: them streets b cold and Gengar
Not reading allat white boy
Too much text for ya, tough guy? No worries, here's the short version: Grow up. Start respecting others and yourself. It'll make a difference. Trust me.

Too much text for ya, tough guy? No worries, here's the short version: Grow up. Start respecting others and yourself. It'll make a difference. Trust me.
:soy::soy:

when they say shit like

another way to spot a virgin is when they say shit like semen retention is beneficial and has magnetic effect on women when it accumulates in the body
*cough cough @Icon cough*

Nah nah

Forum slayers have high post county
@Ritalincel ya cunt, so that’s why you’re too busy to write coherent sentences, you are slaying too hard in ‘straya.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
Didn’t see it until now. JFL. I think it’s because OP is black. Otherwise it’d be cucked to praise another race.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 23359
You have never done that jfl

• Hmm...
@HarrierDuBois

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Deleted member 23359
Didn’t see it until now. JFL. I think it’s because OP is black. Otherwise it’d be cucked to praise another race.
I am black but i use it to get more engagements bcz that what this forum lovesw

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I am black but i use it to get more engagements bcz that what this forum lovesw
>.org is majority white but they love race propaganda that emasculates them

:lul:

• +1
Reactions: exo
seems like op wants validation for his views @vanillaicecream
should i validate him?

validation is better then sex

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak, Deleted member 23359 and Deleted member 24410
>.org is majority white but they love race propaganda that emasculates them

:lul:
Mention race and you will get more engagements

Thtas org rule you should know it u been here for a long time

I‘m waiting for a post of yours in which you finally spell “retarded“ right.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 14693
Mention race and you will get more engagements

Thtas org rule you should know it u been here for a long time
Yep, that’s true. Unfortunately. Praise whites or blacks: get points. Make fun of browns: get points.

In fact I used to be unpopular in the beginning because I wasn’t buying the whole “white is right” spiel. And I voiced my opinion.

Search bar
It‘s funny how I just searched for posts made by you that either include the word “retarded” or “retarted” before you said that. I caged a bit at the search results.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
when they say shit like

You forgot when they post threads like “JBW is law”

All slayers and Chads are aware that JBB is law in 2023 😹😹😹💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿

• Love it
another way to spot a virgin is when they say shit like semen retention is beneficial and has magnetic effect on women when it accumulates in the body
*cough cough @Icon cough*
My number 1 fan, love you too ❤️

Last edited:
BANGER THREAD

• +1
Reactions: User49
if u don't accept white superiority please leave the forum!
Is this an attempt to get normies to stay out because they will think we are nazis? Most normies on the internet are right wing tradpilled gymcels anyway so this will only expand the forum quicker.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and User49
leave ur bubble
I was sarcastic but sure. Why do you even want to stop normies from coming here when you don't even looksmax? What's your plan? Gatekeeping esoteric shitposting?

• JFL
Reactions: User49
I was sarcastic but sure. Why do you even want to stop normies from coming here when you don't even looksmax? What's your plan? Gatekeeping esoteric shitposting?
if you wanna pay more for ur surgeries then you do u

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
the only validation u need is from urself when u wake up and see ur 6 PSL face and body knowing u can get any bitch u want
"MUH I NEED VALIDATION FROM WOMEN NOT SEX" is what ugly unattractive people tell themselves bc they cant cope

• +1