HOW TO SPOT AN INCEL IN PUBLIC (GUIDE)

D

Deleted member 8919

Kraken
WHEN YOU ARE OUT IN PUBLIC PAY ATTENTION AT THE PERSONS SKIN AND IF THE SKIN IS ANY OF THE FOLLOWING THEN THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE YOU ARE DEALING WITH A DANGEROUS INCEL BE CAREFUL AND WATCH YOUR STEPS. GOOD LUCK

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 11963, Travis and 23 others
Inb4 this blows up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 8919
3BD0C4D3 6D89 4567 8CBE 132BE6C7A259

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 8919, mewcoper and 14 others
Bullshit aside I dunno why is darker skin so generally considered less good looking, even among dark skinned people (so its not a "its because foreign" thing). It's not like bone structure, height or others in which the preference has a natural "selection" reason for it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Deleted member 7465
Bullshit aside I dunno why is darker skin so generally considered less good looking, even among dark skinned people (so its not a "its because foreign" thing). It's not like bone structure, height or others in which the preference has a natural "selection" reason for it.
Disagree,it has alot to do with bone structure,height and others as those are part of having dark skin,

And on top of that because darker skin (indians) have a bad reputation for being creepy,rapists,send bobs etc because there are so many Indians who do that due to being Incel that all Indians get painted with that brush from females

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, St. Wristcel, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Copium

What cope? I have very white skin, and am in fact known for being pale irl. I just don't find the functional/evolutionary reason for disliking darker skins.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Deleted member 9072
What cope? I have very white skin, and am in fact known for being pale irl. I just don't find the functional/evolutionary reason for disliking darker skins.
Its not my fault they look like shit

Based

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8919

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 8919
Incel in a western sense average dark skin is out breeding white skins thus having sex thus not being incel

darkies are trucels in west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
Over for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919 and Growth Plate
Did she delete her vids after Arabs what on her? They probably said your dad is an arab jfl
Idk I haven’t checked her account but I’d guess so JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998